Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

No, I'm pretty sure it's radical Islam that makes me shudder. All of that unbridled hatred toward their fellow man. Give me that sweet Jesus peace anyday!!!!
You mean like the sweet Jesus peace the Christian's brought to the American Indians throughout North and South America?

The sweet Jesus peace that turned Africa into a slave market?

Or the sweet Jesus peace that hooked most of Asia; especially China on opium?

Maybe you mean the penny per days work sweet shops in India thanks to the Jesus peace of the Christian owners?

Oh, now I know; the WWI and WWII wars between the Jesus peace nations of Europe?

That Jesus peace??

Yes, the muslims like to point out every sin of any person that happens to be Christian, and over the centuries they can find a handful (they were NOT following the Bible when they did those things), while ignoring, and embracing the violence and murders that are done "IN THE NAME" of islam.

It seems, and I mean no direct offense, that most Christians support Israel because they are taught to in Sunday School/church. Very few recognize the technological giant that Israel is. Also, very few know about the pharmacuetical edge they have.

No, I'm pretty sure it's radical Islam that makes me shudder. All of that unbridled hatred toward their fellow man. Give me that sweet Jesus peace anyday!!!!
You mean like the sweet Jesus peace the Christian's brought to the American Indians throughout North and South America?

Maybe you mean the penny per days work sweet shops in India thanks to the Jesus peace of the Christian owners?

Oh, now I know; the WWI and WWII wars between the Jesus peace nations of Europe?

That Jesus peace??

Yes, the muslims like to point out every sin of any person that happens to be Christian, and over the centuries they can find a handful (they were NOT following the Bible when they did those things), while ignoring, and embracing the violence and murders that are done "IN THE NAME" of islam.

Not to mean any offense here, but

It seems that some of you Christians are guilty of the same thing. Nit-picking and condemning the acts found by practioners of other religions while minimizing--no, in fact disregarding, the acts of their own followers.

Why is it that you guys can't accept that we are human, and no people on this earth, regardless of their religion, is "sin free"?

Most Chrsitians support Israel and the Jews because they believe the histories incorporated into the JudeoChristian heritage. Most Christians support Israel and the Jews because they believe God did annoint the Jews for a special mission and purpose, primarily as the chosen ones to be the bloodline path to the Messiah and still destined for greatness in the grand scheme of things.

There really is no other explanation of the world's smallest 'race' (figuratively speaking), a tiny tiny population among all the peoples of the world, that are well known to almost all people, who have been set apart and dscriminated against and persecuted and catered to more than any other people can claim, and who per capita have produced some of the world's greatest minds and achievements.

The restoration of the temple in Jerusalem is prophesied in Scripture and many Christians believe will herald the ushering in of the end times. It is said that the Temple has been under construction for some time with many synagogues all over the world possessing a piece of it and who stand ready to transport it to Jerusalem and assemble it and complete construction when the time is right.

Last edited:

That Jesus peace??

It seems that some of you Christians are guilty of the same thing. Nit-picking and condemning the acts found by practioners of other religions while minimizing--no, in fact disregarding, the acts of their own followers.

Why is it that you guys can't accept that we are human, and no people on this earth, regardless of their religion, is "sin free"?

Let me understand: when I question a "faith" that has a bound man held by 4 men while a fifth man saws off his head and another man videos it, I am "Nit-picking"? When muslims slaughter their wives and daughters for wanting freedom in the name of "honor" and I question that, I am "Nit-picking"? When each act of violence is celebrated in muslim communities around the world, and I ask how this can be a "religion" of peace, I am "Nit-picking"? When women that are from other regions are disemboweled and raped in the ME, and I have the nerve to say that has nothing to do with following the Lord, I am "Nit-picking"?
I am not claiming there are any people that are "sin-free". I am saying that a system of deceit, destruction, death, decay and dust is not (that is NOT) a religion. It is a cult. In this case it is a cult that worships a man named Mohammed that did unspeakable crimes, and then bows to a phallic shaped rock in Mecca (they kiss the rock too! how is that for an image). Ask a muslim why they do not follow the prophets of the Bible that they claim are their prophets too, see if they can convince you they have any sincerity or honesty in them.

Temple worship is central to God's plan. There are ordinances that can only be performed in Temples dedicated to the Lord.

As for when it's going to occur and how it will occur when there is a building there already, that's up to God to figure out. By why would Christians not want to see it built? It's one of the signs that indicates that Christ will soon return.

GROAN:cool:

Let me understand: when I question a "faith" that has a bound man held by 4 men while a fifth man saws off his head and another man videos it, I am "Nit-picking"? When muslims slaughter their wives and daughters for wanting freedom in the name of "honor" and I question that, I am "Nit-picking"? When each act of violence is celebrated in muslim communities around the world, and I ask how this can be a "religion" of peace, I am "Nit-picking"? When women that are from other regions are disemboweled and raped in the ME, and I have the nerve to say that has nothing to do with following the Lord, I am "Nit-picking"?
I am not claiming there are any people that are "sin-free". I am saying that a system of deceit, destruction, death, decay and dust is not (that is NOT) a religion. It is a cult. In this case it is a cult that worships a man named Mohammed that did unspeakable crimes, and then bows to a phallic shaped rock in Mecca (they kiss the rock too! how is that for an image). Ask a muslim why they do not follow the prophets of the Bible that they claim are their prophets too, see if they can convince you they have any sincerity or honesty in them.

You only have to read the Testaments to realize "GOD" was/is a nasty piece of work :cool:

Forum List

Back