Why do Christians support a Jewish Temple?

Ram, really. Do you seriously want to assume that there are no plurals in *Revelations*? The bool, itself is so multi-faceted to me, a mere housewife, mother..... that I just wanna better understand the potential possibilities. Perhaps, however, those who choose to limit their visionary understandings to singular perception will be a saviour, in a sense, for those of us who do not.

There are a number of Christians that talk about the end of the world – deing defined by the last book of the Holy Bible. With a number of scholars and some with a stronge faith system: they support Isrial and the wish the Jewish people would rebuild the Jewish Temple. Yes, we understand the political problems to destroy the building that is already their and would cause a war in the middle east. The debate should be, ‘why build a new Jewish Temple.’

The religion of the Jews has been around much longer then the Christian religions: during the time both have been around the jewish religion has change from the worship of a temple to the worship without a temple. Would like to ask a Christian: why would jews want to be like first century jews before the fall of the temple. Do have a number of jewish friends, and I do not see them really want to make a passover trip to Isrial and purchase an animal to be sacraficed to God.

I find it ironic that so many Christians see and understand some links to some things but not go further in their understanding. It is as though they have reached a conclusion that only succeeds in cutting their own heads off and THAT be in their own salvation from their OWN insanity from having been so small minded. :dunno:
I find it funny how Christians are persecuted for knowing the truth. Non believers keep saying that Christians need to believe in other sources other than the Bible. Sorry, those other sources are nothing more than mans opinions based on their views. The Bible is Gods word. I will stick with the real truth, the Bible.

Sunni.... Perhaps one interpretation is the ark is *arc* ... And the covenant.... Um, well, *cover net*.

There are a number of Christians that talk about the end of the world – deing defined by the last book of the Holy Bible. With a number of scholars and some with a stronge faith system: they support Isrial and the wish the Jewish people would rebuild the Jewish Temple. Yes, we understand the political problems to destroy the building that is already their and would cause a war in the middle east. The debate should be, ‘why build a new Jewish Temple.’

The religion of the Jews has been around much longer then the Christian religions: during the time both have been around the jewish religion has change from the worship of a temple to the worship without a temple. Would like to ask a Christian: why would jews want to be like first century jews before the fall of the temple. Do have a number of jewish friends, and I do not see them really want to make a passover trip to Isrial and purchase an animal to be sacraficed to God.

I find it ironic that so many Christians see and understand some links to some things but not go further in their understanding. It is as though they have reached a conclusion that only succeeds in cutting their own heads off and THAT be in their own salvation from their OWN insanity from having been so small minded. :dunno:
I find it funny how Christians are persecuted for knowing the truth. Non believers keep saying that Christians need to believe in other sources other than the Bible. Sorry, those other sources are nothing more than mans opinions based on their views. The Bible is Gods word. I will stick with the real truth, the Bible.

Okay. You may find it to be funny. I do not. I laugh frequently in my own shame. Laughter heals and can heal in ways that is yet to be understood, but it also represents a type of death. However.... Death also heals. Laugh away, I suppose, but when they come knockin to take the silly women away I won't be one found without faith.

I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I will not prematurely apply the sword either.

No Sunni, You misunderstood.
The African's claimed to be related to Solomon.
The Cohens and Levys were the ones on the plane that landed in Africa. If the African's claim was true, and they did indeed have the arc, then the Cohens were necessary because what they were about to transport was a long hunted for Temple relic.
Spin it how ever you want IR

But you and I both know you were taking liberties in telling the story.

I went to a Synagogue and studied with the Rabbis for two years.

Plus, I attended a Messianic Church for several years before I converted to Islam.

So when you start talking about Revelations, The End Times, the Temple, and other aspects of Christian-Jewish eschatology. You had better bring your "A" game. Because I will eat your lunch and send you home hungry. :cool:

btw Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
It is hidden to protect it from people like you.
We believe in the Ark of the Covenant because it is mentioned in the Holy Quran.

But we really don't care where it's location is or if it still exists.

So in essence; the Ark is actually hidden from idiot people like you AmericanLoon. :lol:

Last edited:
Ram, really. Do you seriously want to assume that there are no plurals in *Revelations*? The bool, itself is so multi-faceted to me, a mere housewife, mother..... that I just wanna better understand the potential possibilities. Perhaps, however, those who choose to limit their visionary understandings to singular perception will be a saviour, in a sense, for those of us who do not.

I guess the nice thing is that I don't have to assume anything. There is no "s" on Revelation. It is singular, because of what is to be revealed at the time. It is the appearance of Jesus Christ touching down on the Mount of Olives. THAT is the BIG REVEAL.
The rest of Revelation merely sets the stage.

Plus, I attended a Messianic Church for several years before I converted to Islam.

So when you start talking about Revelations, The End Times, the Temple, and other aspects of Christian-Jewish eschatology. You had better bring your "A" game. Because I will eat your lunch and send you home hungry. :cool:

All that religious studying, and you still make the rookie mistake of putting an s on Revelation?
My lunch is secure.
I was just referring to the fact that there are several revelation(s) in the Book of Revelation.

btw think of your purloined lunch as kind of a forced fasting. That should ease your discomfort. :cool:

No you weren't. You were exposing your lack of understanding. You were bringing your "F" game.

We believe in the Ark of the Covenant because it is mentioned in the Holy Quran.

But we really don't care where it's location is or if it still exists.

So in essence; the Ark is actually hidden from idiot people like you AmericanLoon. :lol:
It is mentioned in satans book, the quran, because mohamed got the idea from the true Word of the true God, the Bible.Sunni Mom.

The Jewish people wrote that whole pile of unadulterated bullshit and don't even believe in Jesus.

The Jewish people wrote that whole pile of unadulterated bullshit and don't even believe in Jesus.
In that case their prophetic skills are off the charts!
And, they will.

No Sunni, You misunderstood.
The African's claimed to be related to Solomon.
The Cohens and Levys were the ones on the plane that landed in Africa. If the African's claim was true, and they did indeed have the arc, then the Cohens were necessary because what they were about to transport was a long hunted for Temple relic.

You're an idiot. Shut up.

Written by MAN, you moron.:lol:

And, they will.

Only in your mind.

And, they will.

Only in your mind.

How many times have you read the Bible all the way through?

I read the bible and the book of mormon while I was still in my teens. I've read the new testament no less than ten times and had most of it committed to memory by the time I was 25 years old. I was offered the opportunity to be an ordained Baptist minister when I was 22 years old but went into the army instead...it somehow didn't seem proper to dodge the draft in that manner.

I lived in the church till I was over sixty years old but never believed for a moment that a god was born of a virgin, that he walked on water, that he healed leprosy by laying his hands on the afflicted or that he was hung on a tree, bled like a hog then showed up two days later fit as a fiddle. That same story about son of god, born of a virgin, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection went around N. Africa and the middle east for 3000 years before the Jewish virgin. Now they don't even believe it. The only reason anybody believes it is brainwashing. You can teach a child to eat human flesh as a religious ritual.....the cannibals did it for thousands of years.

Last edited:

I guess the nice thing is that I don't have to assume anything. There is no "s" on Revelation. It is singular, because of what is to be revealed at the time. It is the appearance of Jesus Christ touching down on the Mount of Olives. THAT is the BIG REVEAL.

many perceptions seem necessary to merely me

The amount of lives spent to make the adequate impact to evoke the invocation of GOD can be provoking, but only to those who understand the concept of the books within 'revelation'?

bitter/sweet is not one flavor

many perceptions seem necessary to merely me

The amount of lives spent to make the adequate impact to evoke the invocation of GOD can be provoking, but only to those who understand the concept of the books within 'revelation'?

bitter/sweet is not one flavor

Anybody who believes Revelaltions is anything more than the ramblings of an exiled, very sick, delirious man is in need of psychiatric help. Thingies with seven heads and golden horns ain't big in my book. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back