Why Do Blacks Dislike, Distrust, Whites?

Negros are treated in a more negative manner by all other races of people, because negros behave in a more negative manner then all other races of people.

1. One need not be too prescient to realize that race relations in America could stand a bit of improvement.

Why, at a time when racism is arguably at its lowest ebb, has black resentment actually grown?

I'll answer this way: if the black people in this country had not been derailed into the Democrat party their attitude, or at least that of those who were Republicans, would be completely different towards their country. How can black people give all out support for abortion even to "partial birth abortion" when it destroys more of their children than any other? How could they support unrestricted immigration (that is what permissiveness towards illegal immigration is) when those who come here take jobs away from them more than from any other group? It has to be something to do with "enablement," and the election of Obama has fostered that like never before.

Last edited:
One need only read a selection of posts on this message board to see that racial bigotry is alive and festering in 21st Century America.
It's really sad that half of the people in the United States are below average intelligence, and most of them are conservatives over the chronological age of 18. Sad because they vote based on hate, fear and unexamined talking points bloviated hourly by the RW media.

1. One need not be too prescient to realize that race relations in America could stand a bit of improvement.

Why, at a time when racism is arguably at its lowest ebb, has black resentment actually grown?

I'll answer this way: if the black people in this country had not been derailed into the Democrat party their attitude, or at least that of those who were Republicans, would be completely different towards their country. How can black people give all out support for abortion even to "partial birth abortion" when it destroys more of their children than any other? How could they support unrestricted immigration (that is what permissiveness towards illegal immigration is) when those who come here take jobs away from them more than from any other group? It has to be something to do with "enablement," and the election of Obama has fostered that like never before.

Oh shut your disgusting lying face up, blacks have been bamboozled by both Democrats and Republicans and in this recent age republicans have done exactly nothing to lure black voters into their except to lie about MLK being a Republican and using token Negroes to attract black voters. Just because some blacks are democrats doesn't mean they automatically support most of the BS you just posted you shameless monkey.

Oh shut your disgusting lying face up, blacks have been bamboozled by both Democrats and Republicans and in this recent age republicans have done exactly nothing to lure black voters into their except to lie about MLK being a Republican and using token Negroes to attract black voters. Just because some blacks are democrats doesn't mean they automatically support most of the BS you just posted you shameless monkey.

Martin Luther King was a registered Republican.

Martin Luther King was a registered Republican.

He was *NOT* a Republican

Controversial Ad Links MLK, GOP - washingtonpost.com

You have been smacked down again, a shameless monkey like you ´deserves one thing:

bananas.jpg

:lol:

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off, you shameless monkey. - :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off, you shameless monkey. - :lol:

Another monkey in need of...

bananas.jpg

So Bass calling everyone monkeys is different from me saying ****** how exactly? Well except that I don't actually call posters *******.

Watch your back: Maybe they don't distrust whites, they distrust morons?

That is why they dont vote for republicans

Well then since you claim that Republicans are racists, you can begin by explaining the Democrats' past. Don't forget Robert KKK Byrd, o, he's a lefty, so his racist past is just a mere footnote.

gee its funny how you have to drag up what a dead guy did 70 years ago to defend your racists.

Two hundred years of slavery and a home continent expoited by Europeans (whites) might have something to do with it.

1. To what extent do our liberal friends get the nod for the ill feelings, or do you believe that almost half a century of telling our black brothers that all of their ills are the fault of whites had no effect...?
And I'm betting that more of the black population hears and knows about the fabricated discrimination by whites, than know the history of the continent of Africa.

a. While the intentions of modern liberals in this regard is estimable, their outlook and prudence may leave much to be desired. The premise of radical egalitarianism presumes that without discrimination, there would be equality of results in every area of endeavor, since cultural relativism insists that no culture is superior to any other: for decades liberals have assured blacks that their problems were caused entirely by racism.

b. On the contrary, years of segregation and discrimination had produced educational, attitudinal, and cultural disadvantages. Consider this, by LBJ, “You do not take a person who, for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race, and say ‘you are free to compete with all the others.’…”

c. But the question that is never addressed by the left, is how long does the period of transition, the period of preferences, last, before it becomes bias and discrimination against white males?

2. And while I am doling out blame, in directions that haven't occurred to you, how about the Black Studies in universities, that teach feel-good false history that also chalks up all ills to whites.

a. Mary Lefkowitz was a classics professor at Wellesley, who taught courses on ancient Greek culture, who spoke out against Professor Anthony Martin, of Africana Studies at Wellesley College, who had been teaching that Greek culture was stolen from Africa, Socrates and Cleopatra were black, and that the Jews were responsible for the slave trade, and myths such as that Aristotle stole manuscripts from the library at Alexandria- which was built after his death.

Truth was irrelevant: all that mattered was ‘white racism,’ and the belief that black students’ self-esteem is raised by teaching them false history of their race. Professor Lefkowitz was roundly attacked for exposing same. A fuller narration can be found at :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor) and at Adam Holland: Mary Lefkowitz' battle against a bigot and in Professor Lefkowitz’s book, “Not out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became An Excuse To Teach Myth As History.”

The fact that most are cowards when it comes to exposing the 'false history' indicates to blacks that this bogus mythology is true...and this a great deal of the attitude.

BTW, Professor Gates defended Lefkowitz, and was called by Martin "Henry Louis Gates, “America’s most notorious Judeophile.”

How ignorant. No one ever said ALL their problems were caused by whites. I don't what you say, you have to be a Republican. There can't be any other possible explanation.

Or can there?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hundred years of slavery and a home continent expoited by Europeans (whites) might have something to do with it.

1. To what extent do our liberal friends get the nod for the ill feelings, or do you believe that almost half a century of telling our black brothers that all of their ills are the fault of whites had no effect...?
And I'm betting that more of the black population hears and knows about the fabricated discrimination by whites, than know the history of the continent of Africa.

a. While the intentions of modern liberals in this regard is estimable, their outlook and prudence may leave much to be desired. The premise of radical egalitarianism presumes that without discrimination, there would be equality of results in every area of endeavor, since cultural relativism insists that no culture is superior to any other: for decades liberals have assured blacks that their problems were caused entirely by racism.

b. On the contrary, years of segregation and discrimination had produced educational, attitudinal, and cultural disadvantages. Consider this, by LBJ, “You do not take a person who, for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race, and say ‘you are free to compete with all the others.’…”

c. But the question that is never addressed by the left, is how long does the period of transition, the period of preferences, last, before it becomes bias and discrimination against white males?

2. And while I am doling out blame, in directions that haven't occurred to you, how about the Black Studies in universities, that teach feel-good false history that also chalks up all ills to whites.

a. Mary Lefkowitz was a classics professor at Wellesley, who taught courses on ancient Greek culture, who spoke out against Professor Anthony Martin, of Africana Studies at Wellesley College, who had been teaching that Greek culture was stolen from Africa, Socrates and Cleopatra were black, and that the Jews were responsible for the slave trade, and myths such as that Aristotle stole manuscripts from the library at Alexandria- which was built after his death.

Truth was irrelevant: all that mattered was ‘white racism,’ and the belief that black students’ self-esteem is raised by teaching them false history of their race. Professor Lefkowitz was roundly attacked for exposing same. A fuller narration can be found at :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor) and at Adam Holland: Mary Lefkowitz' battle against a bigot and in Professor Lefkowitz’s book, “Not out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became An Excuse To Teach Myth As History.”

The fact that most are cowards when it comes to exposing the 'false history' indicates to blacks that this bogus mythology is true...and this a great deal of the attitude.

BTW, Professor Gates defended Lefkowitz, and was called by Martin "Henry Louis Gates, “America’s most notorious Judeophile.”

How ignorant. No one ever said ALL their problems were caused by whites. I don't what you say, you have to be a Republican. There can't be any other possible explanation.

Or can there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg&feature=related]YouTube - Uhhh...what did she just say?? Miss Teen South Carolina 2007[/ame]
Making fun of a teenage beauty contestant? WOW, that's just shameful, well if you had any shame.

Forum List

Back