Why Do Blacks Dislike, Distrust, Whites?

And if the Republicans are black they're deemed "Uncle Toms" aka race traitors.

Is there an unfriendlier act than pulling up the ladder to success behind oneself and spitting on generations below?
Possibly padlocking the door to the bathroom at a beer bash...but the consequences are not as long lasting.

You have evidence that such a thing is happening or has happened?

Jesus H. Christ on a pop sickle stick. You deny?!

They dont distrust whites they distrust the republicans

Is there an unfriendlier act than pulling up the ladder to success behind oneself and spitting on generations below?
Possibly padlocking the door to the bathroom at a beer bash...but the consequences are not as long lasting.

This is beneath you, Barb.

Let's keep this honest.

If there is the tiniest indication of what you suggest, it is way,way, more than out weighed by quotas, preferences and anti-white male bias.

As for a 'tint' of racism, as in your final phrase, surely you realize the intent of the use of the phrase 'people of color.' It means "everyone against you, whitey."

That Republican party is long dead , blacks used to vote for Rs only for decades afterward, then the party of freedom became the party of fuck them. Now they have worked for decades to keep balck people from voting.

100 years of so ago i can understand it, but now all it is a smoke screen.

That has now become the excuse for being lazy. The excuse for not working or getting an education.

That Republican party is long dead , blacks used to vote for Rs only for decades afterward, then the party of freedom became the party of fuck them. Now they have worked for decades to keep balck people from voting.

Republicans are republicans.

So the platform of the party is still the same?

Its only the name that matters when you vote?

That has now become the excuse for being lazy. The excuse for not working or getting an education.

You dont think much of black people do you?

Well they do vote for a party that repeately has worked to keep black people from voting in elections.

Ms. Truthie, you make it far too easy to show you as ignorant, and perhaps, dishonest.

Did you write this?
USAToday comes up with the usual Liberal Victimization Thesis:

“Voter ID laws raise ugly memories of poll taxes, literacy tests and other barriers once used to discourage blacks from voting. Critics contend that the laws are a thinly veiled effort to keep people without photo IDs — who tend to be poor, disabled or elderly, and tend to vote Democrat — away from the polls. Indiana's Marion County Board of Elections turned away at least 32 people in municipal elections last year for lack of photo ID.”
Editorials, Debates, and Opinions - USATODAY.com

Now for the actual facts...

"Although liberal media support the old wives tale of GOP voter suppression by requiring identification, careful analysis shows a quite different reality:

“The findings of this analysis suggest that voter identification requirements, such as requiring non-photo and photo identification, have virtually no suppressive effect on reported voter turnout.

Controlling for factors that influence voter turn¬out, states with stricter voter identification laws largely do not have the claimed negative impact on voter turnout when compared to states with more lenient voter identification laws.
Based on the Eagleton Institute's findings, some members of the media have claimed that voter identification law suppress voter turnout, especially among minori¬ties.[80] Their conclusion is unfounded. When statistically significant and negative relationships are found in our analysis, the effects are so small that the findings offer little policy significance.

More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout | The Heritage Foundation
(emphasis mine throughout)

Would you like to retract? Or does your reputation not matter to you...

This is beneath you, Barb.

Let's keep this honest.

If there is the tiniest indication of what you suggest, it is way,way, more than out weighed by quotas, preferences and anti-white male bias.

As for a 'tint' of racism, as in your final phrase, surely you realize the intent of the use of the phrase 'people of color.' It means "everyone against you, whitey."

I never USED the phrase, "people of color," or "tint of racism." Perhaps you should go back through the thread.
And those who have gotten to where they are, in positions of power and influence, BECAUSE of affirmative action to then advocate the pulling up of the ladder (the end to the very programs that helped them get where they sit) does and has occurred with the voices of the very people Lone cited. That some programs have survived is no thanks to those who advocated against them. Pointing out facts will never be "beneath me." Unpopular perhaps, and oh well.

Lonestar--

Is your position that all blacks are racist? Are all whites racist? Are some blacks and whites racist?

No, my position is that most blacks are racist as are some whites.

So your position is that more blacks are racist than whites. Yes?

I believe most blacks are racist. And being that blacks make up about 12 percent of the population and whites about 66 percent I would guess the number of racist from either group would be difficult to gauge. It may be that more whites are racist than blacks given their greater number. Clips like that of Sherrod and the NBP member ranting about killing "crackers" along with Rev. Wright's and Loius Farrakhan's racist comments reinforces my opinion about blacks in general. Not to mention the time I spent in prison and saw first hand the racism of blacks or the times I sat in a black church and listened to the tales of woe at the hands of "whitey".

It became apparent that all the ills black folks face is whitey's fault, at least that's how most of them feel. It has been taught to them for generations that white society is keeping them down, so they have grown accustomed to playing the victim and blaming the white man. Forgetting that it was ultimately the white man that granted them freedom and afforded them the same rights as any white man, if not more so what with AA and the like.

I believe most blacks are racist. And being that blacks make up about 12 percent of the population and whites about 66 percent I would guess the number of racist from either group would be difficult to gauge. It may be that more whites are racist than blacks given their greater number. Clips like that of Sherrod and the NBP member ranting about killing "crackers" along with Rev. Wright's and Loius Farrakhan's racist comments reinforces my opinion about blacks in general. Not to mention the time I spent in prison and saw first hand the racism of blacks or the times I sat in a black church and listened to the tales of woe at the hands of "whitey".

It became apparent that all the ills black folks face is whitey's fault, at least that's how most of them feel. It has been taught to them for generations that white society is keeping them down, so they have grown accustomed to playing the victim and blaming the white man. Forgetting that it was ultimately the white man that granted them freedom and afforded them the same rights as any white man, if not more so what with AA and the like.

Fair enough. I understand where you're coming from, I just disagree with it.

They seceded from the nation and started war to prove they were better than the slaves.

And lost.

Proof enough?

Thanks for revealing your ignorance to everyone, although I already knew you were ignorant. Although slavery was a small part of the dispute the main reason for the Civil war was because the Confederate States felt that each state should govern themselves. In a nutshell is was about "states rights". But an ignorant fuck like you will never understand it.

That's a bullshit excuse cooked up by the same people who convinced the dumb fuckers that they should go out and fight and die so that wealthy plantation owners could maintain their lives of opulence and free labor.

Yea right, the history books are all bullshit because you say so.:cuckoo:

You dont think much of black people do you?

Actually i think quite highly of them. So take you racist shit somewhere else truthfulness.

But people who use the system as an excuse and to be lazy slugs blaming the world for their state of life, are worthless trash.

You have evidence that such a thing is happening or has happened?

Jesus H. Christ on a pop sickle stick. You deny?!

In other words you have no evidence to support your claim.

Well they do vote for a party that repeately has worked to keep black people from voting in elections.

Truth do me a favor and check out a few things from history.

1) Find out who (president) segregated our armed forces
2) Find out who (senator) filibustered the civil rights act
3) Find out who (president) started a war to end slavery

I'm not attacking your posts i'm just asking you to study up on a little history and I think if you research these things on your own you may learn some stuff you didn't know about.

Yea the democrats are looking out for the black man. It was evident when your pal Byrd ( the KKK member) filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act. And the Voting Rights act of 1965 where the republicans overwhelmingly supported it while the Democrats half-heartedly supported it.

Senate: 77–19

Democrats: 47–17 (73%-27%)
Republicans: 30–2 (94%-6%)

House: 333–85

Democrats: 221–61 (78%-22%)
Republicans: 112–24 (82%-18%)

I found this post fascinating.

And it informs much of what my research has revealed...

Much of the racial attitude is based on being told that it is the whites' fault, and the ease of accepting same...
1. A similar take:

a. Shelby Steele offers this assessment: the success of the civil rights movement has resulted, for blacks, a dramatic widening of choices in life, and the new freedom is, in a way, frightening. Steele calls the residual resentment ‘race-holding,’ by which he means any self-description that justifies to that person, or camouflages his fears, weaknesses, or inadequaies. See Shelby Steele, “The Content of our Character: A New Vision of Race in America.”

b. “From this dilemma they are driven into rushing headlong toward a "race holding" pattern wherein they tenaciously exaggerate the virtues of blackness. "Race holding," Steele argues, is where many of today's blacks now find themselves. Forced into a bunker mentality, they are reduced to "recomposing" a self image constructed out of dubious examples of black superiority: e. g., "coolness," the possession of "soul," etc., in contrast to the reserved "unfeeling, passionateless" whites. Steele considers moving beyond this debilitating stage presents the biggest challenge facing this generation of black Americans.” SHELBY STEELE'S RACE PROBLEM AND MINE

2. A sense of inferiority is perpetuated by preferential admission policies of universities, which do an extreme disservice to minorities. Blacks and Hispanics do not currently perform as well on standardized tests as do whites and Asians, and therefore the desire to ‘equalize’ the groups, results in minority students with lower SAT and high school grades than would be required of whites and Asians. One can only imagine the effects on these overmatched minority students.

a. Thomas Sowell point out that, worse than having to compete with better prepared other student, they may choose to reject standards for achievement, standards which contribute to their character development. Either he can admit that he is not qualified to compete at this level, or, in an effort to maintain self-respect, he can attack as illegitimate and/or racist, the standards themselves. Further, blacks will be angered because they will know that others know, or at least suspect, that they have succeeded only because of the color of their skin.

b.The liberal mistake is to treat blacks and Hispanics by different standards from the rest of society. Christopher Lasch makes that point in denouncing the idea that “respect for cultural diversity forbids us to impose the standards of privileged groups on the victims of oppression….[this is] clearly a recipe for universal incompetence…” Christopher Lasch, “The Revolt of the Elites and the Betrayal of Democracy,” p. 84-85
Obviously, he is saying that if standards are lowered for minorities, they will eventually be lowered for everyone.

Forum List

Back