Why do atheists have problem with Donald Trump's polyamorous orientation?

We don't. It's the hypocrisy.
Could you give a few examples, or are you just full of shit?
Family Values - Page 1 | GOP

The family is the bedrock of our nation. When American families flourish, so too does our country. Our Party’s economic and social policies, including tax reform, education, health care, and the sanctity of life, should always promote and strengthen that most sacred bond.

Examples? Plenty.

Examples a brainwashed tRumpkin can see and acknowledge? I doubt it.

We'd all like to have presidents who share our moral and ethical foundations, but we don't get them. Obviously, if Trump was removed from office and his VP, who is NOT a cheating horn dog, was in office, the bleating and screaming from the hater crowd would abate not one iota. In fact, they practically pissed their pants when it was revealed he wouldn't even have dinner alone with a woman not his wife. That's why no one believes they really care about morals and ethics. It's all just a cynical political ploy to amass hit points.

2004 Republican Party Platform

Families are the cornerstone of our culture-the building blocks of a strong society. In families, children learn values and ideals, as well as the basic lessons that get them started on a lifelong path of education. We believe that every child deserves the chance to be born and grow up in a loving family. We also believe that while families exist in many different forms, there are ideals to strive for. Evidence shows us that children have the best chance at success when raised by a mother and a father who love and respect each other as well as their children. We also know that family breakdown makes America less stable. To create a sturdy foundation for the strength and success of our citizens and our nation, Republicans support policies that promote strong families. We also support a government that makes it easier for parents to raise their children in a world that offers unprecedented opportunities and new challenges. We offer an approach based on our common values and our common hopes.

It's not homos destroying families and the institution of marriage. It's people like Trump and Limbaugh and Gingrich and Clinton and Vitter who are.

It is hilarious you rubes have become so dumbed down that you have already forgotten the GOP is the party of Family Values™.

Wow. That is fucking amazing.

Seriously. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
The is why I didn't try to list examples. They would have just gone right by the tRumpkins without effect.

It's beyond obvious that democrats employ situational ethics. Three of their most celebrated politicians are/were notorious horn dogs and cheaters. They only scream bloody murder when a Republican acts like those of whom they approve.
Where are your posts calling out the never ending, immorality and lack of any respectable values of your chosen leader?

you all are the hypocrites, to the nth degree!

Examples? Plenty.

We'd all like to have presidents who share our moral and ethical foundations, but we don't get them. Obviously, if Trump was removed from office and his VP, who is NOT a cheating horn dog, was in office, the bleating and screaming from the hater crowd would abate not one iota. In fact, they practically pissed their pants when it was revealed he wouldn't even have dinner alone with a woman not his wife. That's why no one believes they really care about morals and ethics. It's all just a cynical political ploy to amass hit points.
Are you serious? Pence is so afraid he will cheat he doesn't even allow himself social contact with other women.

At the very same time Donald Trump was publicly lambasting Bill and Hillary Clinton for Bill's infidelities, he was paying off his own mistresses to keep silent.

And the reason Trump chose that particular day to parade Bill's women in public was to distract attention away from the audio tape where he was bragging about sexually assaulting women.

That's the epitome of hypocrisy. It just doesn't get any worse than that.

And there is nothing any of you lickspittles can do to escape that fact.

At the very same time Donald Trump was publicly lambasting Bill and Hillary Clinton for Bill's infidelities, he was paying off his own mistresses to keep silent.

And the reason Trump chose that particular day to parade Bill's women in public was to distract attention away from the audio tape where he was bragging about sexually assaulting women.

The left maintains that prostitutes have a *right* to sell their bodies.

But when the president is found to have paid prostitutes handsomely for their services, they whine.

The left really is mentally ill.

Trump is a wealthy and powerful man who treats women well and who in the time honored tradition of wealthy and powerful men, leaves them with a tidy sum (call it severance pay) when they part ways.

Stop boo hooing about it.

The left maintains that prostitutes have a *right* to sell their bodies.

But when the president is found to have paid prostitutes handsomely for their services, they whine.

The left really is mentally ill.

Trump is a wealthy and powerful man who treats women well and who in the time honored tradition of wealthy and powerful men, leaves them with a tidy sum (call it severance pay) when they part ways.

Stop boo hooing about it.
You cannot escape the pussy grabber's hypocrisy, lickspittle. Deal with it.

It is hilarious you rubes have become so dumbed down that you have already forgotten the GOP is the party of Family Values™.

Wow. That is fucking amazing.

Seriously. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
The is why I didn't try to list examples. They would have just gone right by the tRumpkins without effect.
Bullshit. The reality of the matter is that you simply cannot show a few examples because there aren't any, fucking delusional jackass.

Trump did not brag about sexually assaulting women, jackass.

Dumb shits chose a serial adulterer and sexual predator who made his living from gambling, contests of the flesh, and a game show which encourages the worst human failings. A New York limousine liberal huckster and personal friend of the Clintons. A prodigious donor to pro-abortion liberals.

Out of 16 candidates, at least four who were REAL conservatives, they chose the worst piece of slime on the slate.

The GOP Is extinct.

Dead, dead, dead.

Trump did not brag about sexually assaulting women, jackass.
You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything. - Donald J. Trump

To distract from the audio tape of his bragging about sexually assaulting women, Trump paraded Bill Clinton's accusers before the cameras.

At the very same time, he was using his crooked lawyer to pay off Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, and who knows how many other women to keep silent.

The epitome of hypocrisy.

You lickspittles cannot wash the stench off yourselves no matter how hard you try.

It's beyond obvious that democrats employ situational ethics. Three of their most celebrated politicians are/were notorious horn dogs and cheaters. They only scream bloody murder when a Republican acts like those of whom they approve.
Where are your posts calling out the never ending, immorality and lack of any respectable values of your chosen leader?

you all are the hypocrites, to the nth degree!

I've said multiple times that the president is crude and rude and not nice and all sorts of things. I don't have to keep repeating it. Trump has become a politician. That means I now expect him to have the morality of an alley cat, and would like him to prove me wrong. There are very few politicians who demonstrate any level of morality in their personal lives

I also note the rank hypocrisy of the democrats who are so outraged, outraged I tell you, that Trump has the sexual morality of an alley cat, yet continue to hold JFK, Ted Kennedy, and Bubba Clinton in high regard. Somehow, they manage to separate and excuse their immorality, but find themselves incapable of doing so with Trump.

Examples? Plenty.

Are you serious? Pence is so afraid he will cheat he doesn't even allow himself social contact with other women.

That's one good way to avoid even bring accused of cheating.

Gotta love the mind readers, or at least those so enamored of themselves as to think they can read minds.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that if Trump is gone, the screaming will not abate at all. They'll just shift focus and keep right on screaming. It what they do.

Wow, a politician who is also a hypocrite. Will wonders never cease?

Forum List

Back