Trump rips McCain hours after signing bill named after him

And the President not once said No Name's name.

Not once.

Way to go Mr President! :2up:

Sorry bout that,

1. Everybody should rip McCain!
  2. He isn't a republican, he is a RINO.
  3. Human POS!!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
... and another Soros' bi*ch.

upload_2018-8-13_21-42-56.png

Wow, that sounds like a pretty wreckless thing to do... why would he want to do that?

...go ask him
What do you think?

he is a traitor
Really? That’s all you can come up with? Try harder

what is it to me.....go live in ignorance...:dunno:
I’d rather be educated so I’m asking questions. Is “he’s a traitor” your only answer?

So you think his reasonings and intentions were to hurt the USA? Doesn’t that seem a little strange to you? Don’t you think there may be more to it?

Why do y’all hate McCain so much?

He lost me when he co-introduced the McCain-Feingold bill that assured him and other incumbents would have an easier road to re-election and his bill led us to the Citizens United ruling. He is a self-serving, egotistical lifetime politician.

He lost me when he co-introduced the McCain-Feingold bill that assured him and other incumbents would have an easier road to re-election and his bill led us to the Citizens United ruling. He is a self-serving, egotistical lifetime politician.
Im not aware of that Bill. I just read a summary of it and it appears to have put limitations on soft money and contributions from interest groups and political parties. It also made candidates announce their name on ads that they run.

How did the bill make reelection easier or lead to citizens united decision?

Im not aware of that Bill. I just read a summary of it and it appears to have put limitations on soft money and contributions from interest groups and political parties. It also made candidates announce their name on ads that they run.

How did the bill make reelection easier or lead to citizens united decision?

The bill was poorly thought out and written. From day one many critics, myself included saw this bill being challenged on Constitutional grounds and it came to pass. It made it far easier to incumbents to out raise and spend challengers.

He wanted fame and glory and screwed the country over for it.

McCain-Feingold’s devastating legacy

The Magazine for People in Politics | Campaigns & Elections

It was a very bad bill cloaked by politicians that claimed they had good intentions, so McCain in backing this bill was either A) a pompous arrogant politician that want to protect his position as a Senator or B) a complete idiot that bought into a bill goods that others saw as fundamentally bad.

Forum List

Back