We Got Him This Time! Part 4,980,165 Omarosa Strikes back

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
She has the tapes! ZOMG!!! This is bigger that Flynn flipping! SHE'S GOT THE TAPES! It's Mueller Time!! Mueller, WTF are you waiting for??!!! She's got the tapes!!!

Trumps calls Omarosa the "house Negress" and bears his soul on how Putin made people flip their votes. It's complicated, it had to do with Facebook ads, etc. no matter.

SHE HAS THE TAPES!

WE GOT HIM THIS TIME! Part 4,980,166

She is guilty of having a illegal electronic device in the White House situation room................A highly classified area............Use of these devices are forbidden and are to be locked up before entering..............

She can be charged for that and leaking private meetings to the Press..........

She had better hope Trump only Tweets at her.............Are she will be charged under the Espionage act.

She has the tapes! ZOMG!!! This is bigger that Flynn flipping! SHE'S GOT THE TAPES! It's Mueller Time!! Mueller, WTF are you waiting for??!!! She's got the tapes!!!

Trumps calls Omarosa the "house Negress" and bears his soul on how Putin made people flip their votes. It's complicated, it had to do with Facebook ads, etc. no matter.

SHE HAS THE TAPES!

If Trump's at 4,980,166, then you fools must have Hillary up in the hundred trillions.

The Federal Wiretap Act
In response to the public outcry about the government’s covert recording of the activities of political activist groups in the 1960s, Congress enacted the Wiretap Act as part of the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968. (18 U.S.C. § 2510.)

Illegal Recording Under the Wiretap Act
Under the federal Wiretap Act, it is illegal for any person to secretly record an oral, telephonic, or electronic communication that other parties to the communication reasonably expect to be private. (18 U.S.C. § 2511.)

Exceptions
There are two huge exceptions built into this law that have the capacity to gut it of effect. A recording otherwise in violation of the Wiretap Act is legal if:

• one person to the conversation consents to the recording, or
  • the person making the secret recording is authorized by law to do.

The Federal Wiretap Act
In response to the public outcry about the government’s covert recording of the activities of political activist groups in the 1960s, Congress enacted the Wiretap Act as part of the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968. (18 U.S.C. § 2510.)

Illegal Recording Under the Wiretap Act
Under the federal Wiretap Act, it is illegal for any person to secretly record an oral, telephonic, or electronic communication that other parties to the communication reasonably expect to be private. (18 U.S.C. § 2511.)

Exceptions
There are two huge exceptions built into this law that have the capacity to gut it of effect. A recording otherwise in violation of the Wiretap Act is legal if:

• one person to the conversation consents to the recording, or
  • the person making the secret recording is authorized by law to do.
She had no legal right under the law. She violated the espionage act by bringing a recording device into the meeting with the president which is base line classified top secret.

OOOP's

Now that was stupid!

So this woman was some sort of plant amongst the administration ???? Who was she working for or was she disgruntled for some reason ????

If she has tapes, who edited these tapes ?? You know good and well that anything can be edited to make it appear as if someone is saying or said something that they didn't say.

This woman looks within her body language given off, and within her character in which she had flipped, that she could possibly be a super deceiving human being when she wants to be. With all the liberal networks she was appearing on in order to seemingly support Trump, leaves me with the question as to why they had any interest in this woman's opinion as an alledged Trump supporter at all ??? You don't see the liberal networks inviting any notable Trump supporters onto their Network or shows, so why her ???

So this woman was some sort of plant amongst the administration ???? Who was she working for or was she disgruntled for some reason ????

If she has tapes, who edited these tapes ?? You know good and well that anything can be edited to make it appear as if someone is saying or said something that they didn't say.

This woman looks within her body language given off, and within her character in which she had flipped, that she could possibly be a super deceiving human being when she wants to be. With all the liberal networks she was appearing on in order to seemingly support Trump, leaves me with the question as to why they had any interest in this woman's opinion as an alledged Trump supporter at all ??? You don't see the liberal networks inviting any notable Trump supporters onto their Network or shows, so why her ???
She was an adviser to Trump.........who he once praised.............she turned..........and is now selling a book........

SHE HAS THE TAPES!

Geez..you poor souls crack me up.Next

Yeah . Go ahead and charge her. Can’t wait till her accusers testify under oath in open court !

Yeah . Go ahead and charge her. Can’t wait till her accusers testify under oath in open court !
If it's classified............closed hearing.......

Bottom line...........she broke the rules and they can charge her.............I don't think they are going to push it though.........

A twitter bashing is perhaps all she will get.............They are ticked at her.............don't know if they are gonna go FULL DEMOCRATIC AND DESTROY HER...................

She's lucky............Obama charged 9 under the espionage act...........reporters and snowden..................

SHE HAS THE TAPES!

If she took her recording device in where it is not
allowed this time, how many other times did she do it?

I understand the publishers, under truth in packaging laws, have been forced to retitle her book "Disgruntled: A work of fiction".

If it's classified............closed hearing.......

Bottom line...........she broke the rules and they can charge her.............I don't think they are going to push it though.........

A twitter bashing is perhaps all she will get.............They are ticked at her.............don't know if they are gonna go FULL DEMOCRATIC AND DESTROY HER...................

She's lucky............Obama charged 9 under the espionage act...........reporters and snowden..................

How can her firing be classified ?

SHE HAS THE TAPES!

If she took her recording device in where it is not
allowed this time, how many other times did she do it?

I think she is about to get a real inspection of all her personal effects and anyone in possession of tape recordings will be going to prison. She stated on TV she had many other tapes. This is prime violations of the espionage act.... She is now a target of an investigation.. I hope she keeps running her mouth...

With the number of people who have come out tonight saying they have been slandered by her, the book is not long for the shelves... Its going right into the incinerator with the first law suit.

Last edited:

"Yes, Mr. Trump called me the 'House Negress" and said "Putin helped me win" I swear to Obama, it's all true

Forum List

Back