CDZ Why do Americans hate Muslims?

I don't hate them. I just don't trust them. I can't tell the difference between an extremist and a "regular" one, whatever that is. I also sometimes question whether or not there could actually be such a thing as a true Muslim who is a "moderate." I mean, they have no New Testament that teaches things like turn the other cheek and not to resort to violence, etc. Can there be such a thing as a "moderate Muslim?" How do they do that without going against their religious beliefs. Hatred and bigotry against Christians and Jews is specifically stated in their holy books.

I don't hate them. I just don't trust them. I can't tell the difference between an extremist and a "regular" one, whatever that is. I also sometimes question whether or not there could actually be such a thing as a true Muslim who is a "moderate." I mean, they have no New Testament that teaches things like turn the other cheek and not to resort to violence, etc. Can there be such a thing as a "moderate Muslim?" How do they do that without going against their religious beliefs. Hatred and bigotry against Christians and Jews is specifically stated in their holy books.
No, you`re bit wrong. There is no hatred and bigotry in Quran. The problem is that each new Islamist movement (especially radical) makes its own interpretation of the Quran. More precisely, in each such organization is the spiritual leader who changes a meanings of what written in the Quran. And all have to believe him, because he's spiritual leader

They claim the king of Jordan is a "moderate Muslim".

It is perfectly normal for people to hate people that hate them and wish to cause them harm.

The enemy of islam is not Israel nor America. It's the extremists who spoil the image of islam and claim that their version is the best and render all other groups invalid. And also those people, who hate the muslims, because they think they hate them

It is perfectly normal for people to hate people that hate them and wish to cause them harm.

The enemy of islam is not Israel nor America. It's the extremists who spoil the image of islam and claim that their version is the best and render all other groups invalid. And also those people, who hate the muslims, because they think they hate them

Yeah, 90% of Muslims give a bad name to all the rest.

Why do they hate those who're not Muslims? Because the Quran is the thing calling to hate the infidels, not just "certain groups". That PC talk, far from the truth.

Why do they hate those who're not Muslims? Because the Quran is the thing calling to hate the infidels, not just "certain groups". That PC talk, far from the truth.
There is no hatred and bigotry in Quran. Like in the Bible. Try to ask religious scholars

its all about the education.
in the arab/islamic society the education is more to hate and to violence .
but its not all arab and islamic people hate and violence

No, you`re bit wrong. There is no hatred and bigotry in Quran. The problem is that each new Islamist movement (especially radical) makes its own interpretation of the Quran. More precisely, in each such organization is the spiritual leader who changes a meanings of what written in the Quran. And all have to believe him, because he's spiritual leader

Ah -- so when the the Q'ran orders Muslims to not take Jews or Christians as friends, or gives instructions on how to decapitate, it is actually instructing followers to sing Kumbaya and give flowers.

Glad that one is finally settled. I was thinking all that repetitive "Join us or we kill you" stuff must have meant something else.

Why is that?

Easy enough.
People are sheep - they believe what they're told to believe.
Not so long ago, the evil Japs were the enemy of the world, then the commies. As soon as the Berlin wall fell, Muslims were the new evil.
That threat is fading, so China is in the frame.

What is the one thing all these evil enemies have in common? - you need to spend billions with arms firms to protect against them, and arms firms pay politicians to create evil enemies.

Now, munch of some grass and say, "Baaaa".

They claim the king of Jordan is a "moderate Muslim".

So they say. I don't know him and I don't know what's in his heart. I don't see how anyone who follows the Koran could be "moderate." It just doesn't add up.

No, you are wrong because there is. Are you denying that Jews and Christians are specifically mentioned with bigotry in the Koran? Stop being dishonest.

Ex-Muslim Speaks Out about The Koran Dilemma - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

There is no hatred and bigotry in Quran. Like in the Bible. Try to ask religious scholars

Then those "scholars" left out half the Bible...which is the New Testament. ( the grace of God through Jesus Christ)
there's no image that needs to be upheld because the more you dig into the Bible, the more truth you'll find.
Dig into other ancient beliefs and eventually you'll find the complete opposite.
Bigotry...the word Americans dislike. lol

Last edited:
what difference does it make. why do Muslims hate us?

What makes you think they do?
These Muslim girls are hardly anti American.

15912285364_d680c56f23.jpg
[/url]

What makes you think they do?
These Muslim girls are hardly anti American.
15912285364_d680c56f23.jpg
What makes you think they are Muslim? Race doesn't define religious beliefs.

Because I asked them.

You go up to young girls you don't know, ask them if they are Muslims and take pictures of them? :lol: You expect us to believe that?

Yes, but I took the photos, then asked them if they were Muslims.

Forum List

Back