Why do Americans hate Iran?

neither are Iranian. Iranians do SHISH KEBOB (incessantly) and rice with saffron (incessantly)
no Hummus ----and actually no shawarma------the Iranian
food----is kinda----IMHO more like European----

Arab food is just a rip off of Greek food.

But Persian food is unique. Heavy use of bell peppers and onions. Good stuff.

neither are Iranian. Iranians do SHISH KEBOB (incessantly) and rice with saffron (incessantly)
no Hummus ----and actually no shawarma------the Iranian
food----is kinda----IMHO more like European----

Arab food is just a rip off of Greek food.

But Persian food is unique. Heavy use of bell peppers and onions. Good stuff.

right------when considering that which arabs claim as "arab"-----think GREEK and BYZANT -----even arab art and architecture have nothing to do with "arab" or
"muslim" I am always intrigued when I see the phrase "MUSLIM ARCHITECTURE"-----there ain't none

The only good things to come out there are hummus and shawarma.

And shawarma is just the Arabic version of the Greek Gyro. Including the tziki sauce.

Damn good point. Kababs?
Finger lickin' good, HG

The best kababs I ever had were at an Persian restaurant in Dubai, served hot over fresh saffron rice, yogurt and bread, loved it. I went to that place like 3 or 4 times while I was over there.

I started to learn the history of Middle East more properly. I am writing a paper on Iran's recent transitions towards more modern and educated life styles now. From what I can tell (btw this is a gen ed class so I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic) Iran is America from 50 years ago with Christianity replaced by Islam.....
Islamic revolution changed Iran in 1979 as Islamization is changing the US recently.
To tell the truth there is no reasonable motives to hate Iran and suppress the country.
Handshake_Iran_US.jpg
they took citizens as hostages
when Marines where sent in to free them, and failed, their bodies were dragged through the streets as people cheered
they are a main funder of terror in the world
they call us "The Great Satan"

yea, we should just be pals

And shawarma is just the Arabic version of the Greek Gyro. Including the tziki sauce.

Damn good point. Kababs?

If I remember correctly------the PERSIANS----credit themselves ---that-when they were a military force----way back in ancient days-----with sticking chunks of meat on
their swords (after they finished sticking them into people) and roasting the meat thereby over opened camp fires (yum) I have had suppers with Iranians---in my own distant past-----actually picnics. They DID have shish kebab sticks that LOOKED like little swords.
Thus shish kebab----according to my Persian informants----IS ORIGINALY PERSIAN------however---
do not mention hummus to Iranians------they DESPISE ANYTHING ARAB. -----in fact they don't like indian either------PERSIAN OR NOTHING (I have a Persian relative by marriage-----she makes me nervous) Another strange thing that Persians do-----they crack raw eggs-----separate the yolk and plop it on their hot rice---and just toss the white. (frugal me----I was horrified----
I saw a few dozen eggs go down at a picnic) Persians do lots of rice----which makes sense since they were into trading with the far east for a very long time----but I have wondered how rice got to the deep deserts of the middle east. Persians also do saffron

Damn good point. Kababs?
Finger lickin' good, HG

The best kababs I ever had were at an Persian restaurant in Dubai, served hot over fresh saffron rice, yogurt and bread, loved it. I went to that place like 3 or 4 times while I was over there.

yes----Persians are very big on KABABS and SAFFRON RICE-----did they offer you an egg yolk?-------

Damn good point. Kababs?
Finger lickin' good, HG

yes----Persians are very big on KABABS and SAFFRON RICE-----did they offer you an egg yolk?-------

Not that I remember.

sorry-----there is arab/muslim architecture------it is-----
A TENT
That used to be the same for Hebrews when they were wandering in Sinai.....it's a Bedouin thing.

yes-----the arabs of Arabia were Bedouins----even at the time that Muhummad was born----which is a few thousand
years after the Hebrews did their sojourn in the desert----in fact muhummad was a Bedouin. The Sinai wandering was supposed to be ---just that ----temporary---not a permanent lifestyle---BUT Abraham and sons lived a Bedouin life-style

Damn good point. Kababs?
Finger lickin' good, HG

Not that I remember.

yeah right------don't remember----you BLOCKED IT-----
what red blooded American kid would top his rice with a RAW EGG YOLK-----(ick)

Damn good point. Kababs?
Finger lickin' good, HG

Not that I remember.

lol I probably would have passed on that.

Finger lickin' good, HG

Not that I remember.

Did you pass on eggnog? That uses raw egg too.:cow:

Not that I remember.

Did you pass on eggnog? That uses raw egg too.:cow:

YUCK-------it has to be really really whipped up and heavily dosed with rum-------even then the thought of
the raw yolk ------sorta bothers me

Forum List

Back