Why do Americans hate Iran?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
I started to learn the history of Middle East more properly. I am writing a paper on Iran's recent transitions towards more modern and educated life styles now. From what I can tell (btw this is a gen ed class so I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic) Iran is America from 50 years ago with Christianity replaced by Islam.....
Islamic revolution changed Iran in 1979 as Islamization is changing the US recently.
To tell the truth there is no reasonable motives to hate Iran and suppress the country.
Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

I started to learn the history of Middle East more properly. I am writing a paper on Iran's recent transitions towards more modern and educated life styles now. From what I can tell (btw this is a gen ed class so I'm not too knowledgeable on the topic) Iran is America from 50 years ago with Christianity replaced by Islam.....
Islamic revolution changed Iran in 1979 as Islamization is changing the US recently.
To tell the truth there is no reasonable motives to hate Iran and suppress the country.
Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

So 50 years ago, America was taking hostages, hanging gays from cranes, stoning women to death in the streets, and inflicting heavy taxes on other religions for the privilege of remaining alive?

Now you wouldn't be a liar for the filthy Djin Allah, would you?

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg
Americans don't hate Iran. America and Persian Iran were on good terms until the worms stole the country and forced Islamic terrorism onto the people. The real Iranians would love to live the way they used to live.Get rid of the Mullahs and things will change.

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

So 50 years ago, America was taking hostages, hanging gays from cranes, stoning women to death in the streets, and inflicting heavy taxes on other religions for the privilege of remaining alive?

America has a Muslim President. America is suppressing every country you want. Islamization absorbs the USA every day as you haven't noticed.
And yes America is taking hostages and hanging gays by the hands of others.
Saudi Arabia is still our ally. Allah doesn't mean anything.

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg
You mean besides 400+ days of holding our embassy people hostage, and hanging gays?

Other than that, let's not forget the shooting of thousands of Iranians "polluted" by attending petroleum engineering schools in the US in the late 60's and early '70's.

BTW, where did you even get the Idea that there is a recent transition towards more modern and educated life styles now?

I guess you have some college professors filling you head with shit.

Because they have oil.

I mean, because they don't like us. So that means we have to go to war with them. /s

In all reality, they like to make it known that they don't like human rights. It's not necessarily a "we hate Iran" thing, it's more of a "We hate everything Iran does to it's people" kinda thing. However, as you know, the U.S likes to keep sticking it's dick into every country that it doesn't really agree with. The next thing you know boots are on the ground without congress approval because whoever the president will be at the time knows everything.

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg
we helped them

they turned on us

Come to think of it, it strikes me as rather presumptuous to suggest that Americans hate the nation of Iran as a whole.

I suggest you rethink your question and perhaps ask why there is so much distrust and dislike for the government of Iran...

Come to think of it, it strikes me as rather presumptuous to suggest that Americans hate the nation of Iran as a whole.

I suggest you rethink your question and perhaps ask why there is so much distrust and dislike for the government of Iran...
I think Mr. Polish drinks too much shoe polish.

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

I don't hate Iran.
The evil mullahs, on the other hand, should be on the receiving end of a Tomahawk.

America has a Muslim President. America is suppressing every country you want. Islamization absorbs the USA every day as you haven't noticed.

So, you have no actual knowledge and are on an Internet Jihad.

I figured as much.

The ME used to be a mecca for arts, science and mathematics.

The Muzzies tossed it all into the bonfire of Islam

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

:bsflag:

The ME used to be a mecca for arts, science and mathematics.

The Muzzies tossed it all into the bonfire of Islam

Sort of.

The Middle East falls on the trade routes between Asia and Europe. The exposure from the East provided places like Mecca with a great deal of foreign knowledge. The Mathematics from China were for a long time attributed to the Muslims, but we know now they were the recipients of knowledge from Eastern traders. The Turks, who dominated Islam for a thousand years, were pragmatic and valued trade. They contained Islam to ensure that trade flowed. With trade came the art, math, and eventually, science.

Handshake_Iran_US.jpg

Writing a paper......as in still in school.....as in young? Boy, do I have some Iranian friends who fled Iran when the Shah fell to Islamic rule that could explain it to you. The Shah was no picnic, but Iran was very westernized at the time. You know, women wearing short skirts, music, dancing, drinking, etc. Then the Shah fell and their society turned back a couple hundred years if not more. They overtook our embassy and held Americans captive and became one of the leading state sponsors of terrorism. Their surrounding neighbors fear them. They are hated because they are evil and not to be trusted. Perhaps once you finally understand why and commit the truth to paper, you can send it to President Clueless who thinks they would make a trustworthy partner in a nuclear deal.

The only good things to come out there are hummus and shawarma.

neither are Iranian. Iranians do SHISH KEBOB (incessantly) and rice with saffron (incessantly)
no Hummus ----and actually no shawarma------the Iranian
food----is kinda----IMHO more like European----

New Topics

Forum List

Back