Why do Americans glorify their soldiers?

So arrest him and your fictional army
That would be ideal, nothing I'd like to see more than Fuckwit43, Snarlin' Dick, Bliar, Little Johnny Howard and whoever was the Polish leader doing the perp walk in orange jumpsuits to the dock at the Hague.

However the US has a veto on the UN Security Council and has refused to remain a state party to the Treaty of Rome and the ICC; so its admitted war crimes, torture for instance, and its crimes against peace will go unpunished, while it glorifies its soldiers.

Last edited:
So arrest him and your fictional army
That would be ideal, nothing I'd like to see more than Fuckwit43, Snarlin' Dick, Bliar, Little Johnny Howard and whoever was the Polish leader doing the perp walk in orange jumpsuits to the dock at the Hague.

However the US has a veto on the UN Security Council and has refused to remain a state party to the Treaty of Rome and the ICC so its admitted war crimes, torture for instance, and its crimes against peace will go unpunished, while it glorifies its soldiers.
you didnt even know the polish leaders name?

God help us how ignorant you are...

political-cartoon.gif

Are you a girl or a 12 year old child because you post like one.

Islamic Recruiter ................

That must be the 2nd string / hit man / enforcer ..................

I put the first two Islamic faggot recruiters in the wind and reinforcements show up.

It's gonna be a long day on the Jew hating / Islam loving fields ............................

Nope. Cheap plastic rifle, no armor, standard equipment, standard training. We are not talking about special forces.
Obviously, you have zero idea what you are talking about. ..... :cool:
The M4, the standard assault rifle of the US army, is a cheap "toy" rifle. It tends to overheat and the breech is a bad design. The high command of the US special forces criticized the low reliability of the M4. Following tests confirmed, that the M4 is less reliable than similar rifles. The Delta Force is using the German G38.

The USA s M4 Carbine Controversies

To all who have served.
To all who are serving.

THANK YOU for your Service.............
THANK YOU for your time away from your family......
THANK YOU for always being there on Guard.........

It is a matter of RESPECT to THANK OUR MILITARY...........
It doesn't make them all HERO'S.................
It shows them, that we support them........
and don't spit on them like times gone past of the Hippie's of the time.

Enjoy your dirty work for the guys who will thank you for your service and forget about you.

edit...Oops, rereading your post I think I got that wrong, you're one of those guys.

FUCK YOU............

Glorified enough...........
Your anti-military and country BS can take a long walk off a short bridge.....

HAVE A NICE DAY.
And to think I was a forces brat. You just can't handle the truth so you have to deflect by glorifying your soldiers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back