Why Do All Women Paint Their Toenails?

Seriously... why do they?

I don't - but I think I'm the only one left in America that doesn't....
Some. Not all.

Unsure why. Maybe some of them think it's cute?

I admit it IS cute, but is it hideous to NOT have them painted?
Depends on the feet and the toenails. Having sexy feet myself I've seen disgusting ass feet. Painting toenails makes them look better like how make up helps some women who are lacking look better

I think you're right Liffy. True about getting finger nails done.

Most of the women I see that get their fingernails done are not attractive. The pretties women I see have short nails and not painted (not all but most) - but the toenails, I'm telling you where I live, no one wears sandals with no nail polish... NO ONE! (except me)
I have a fascination with finger nails being painted. I think they look really really great and enhances a woman's beauty and grace better than make up.

Long nails, medium or short or doesn't it matter?
Do you like them squared off or just "normal"?

Some. Not all.

How about most? Go walk around and any woman with sandals on has painted toenails.

Report back to me and tell me if you see any at all that don't....

I paint my toes mostly during the summer but anytime I'm planning on wearing open toed shoes. Of course sometimes I have an unexpected occasion pop up where I don't have the time, but I try to always keep my toenails well groomed and clean, so that they will still look pretty without polish. I like clean and pretty looking feet. That's why I never go around barefoot except around my home or at the beach or something.

Some. Not all.

How about most? Go walk around and any woman with sandals on has painted toenails.

Report back to me and tell me if you see any at all that don't....

I paint my toes mostly during the summer but anytime I'm planning on wearing open toed shoes. Of course sometimes I have an unexpected occasion pop up where I don't have the time, but I try to always keep my toenails well groomed and clean, so that they will still look pretty without polish. I like clean and pretty looking feet. That's why I never go around barefoot except around my home or at the beach or something.

Same. I need to be extra attentive to my feet because I don't use polish... WAIT! Light bulb!

Because women think we're paying attention to their feet. I'd fuck a fat girl with clubfoot before I'd fuck some of these retards

And what's up with these huge fucking sunglasses nowadays? Between the glasses and the anorexia you look like a fucking praying mantis.

Oh My Gosh that is so freaking hilarious! Maybe the new sunglass style will be John Lennon's.....

I wear Aviator sunglasses myself... but not big one... I'm not anorexic either

This is the kinda shit I'm talking about.

Fashion-big-box-women-s-2015-fashion-polarized-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-female-anti-uv-gradient-mirror.jpg_350x350.jpg

You see many people who look like that here in America, the land of the obese? :lol: She look like a skeleton or something. I rarely see people who are THAT thin.

Some. Not all.

Depends on the feet and the toenails. Having sexy feet myself I've seen disgusting ass feet. Painting toenails makes them look better like how make up helps some women who are lacking look better

Most of the women I see that get their fingernails done are not attractive. The pretties women I see have short nails and not painted (not all but most) - but the toenails, I'm telling you where I live, no one wears sandals with no nail polish... NO ONE! (except me)
I have a fascination with finger nails being painted. I think they look really really great and enhances a woman's beauty and grace better than make up.

Don't know what you mean by squared off, but I prefer them to extend beyond their actual finger tips. Anything that extends I'd say 2 inches beyond the finger tips suggests a really bizarre personality and taste and the look in my opinion is off putting at that point.

almost any design looks nice. If they do their own nails it's a plus. If they do really nice looking designs and are creative with it I love em wanna bang em

Because women think we're paying attention to their feet. I'd fuck a fat girl with clubfoot before I'd fuck some of these retards

And what's up with these huge fucking sunglasses nowadays? Between the glasses and the anorexia you look like a fucking praying mantis.

Oh My Gosh that is so freaking hilarious! Maybe the new sunglass style will be John Lennon's.....

I wear Aviator sunglasses myself... but not big one... I'm not anorexic either

This is the kinda shit I'm talking about.

Fashion-big-box-women-s-2015-fashion-polarized-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-female-anti-uv-gradient-mirror.jpg_350x350.jpg

You see many people who look like that here in America, the land of the obese? :lol: She look like a skeleton or something. I rarely see people who are THAT thin.

Photo looks altered or maybe just a weird camera angle...

Some. Not all.

I like mine medium and rounded off, not squared. I don't know how some women can do anything with the claws they are sporting . . . :omg: A lot of women at Dunkin Donuts drive throughs seem to have really long nails I've noticed. No, I don't like the talon look at all. Not for me anyway.

Don't know what you mean by squared off, but I prefer them to extend beyond their actual finger tips. Anything that extends I'd say 2 inches beyond the finger tips suggests a really bizarre personality and taste and the look in my opinion is off putting at that point.

almost any design looks nice. If they do their own nails it's a plus. If they do really nice looking designs and are creative with it I love em wanna bang em

Squared off
upload_2015-6-18_16-4-14.jpeg
Rounded off
upload_2015-6-18_16-4-30.jpeg

Do many of the 60 year old women you date make cute designs on their nails? :p

Squared off View attachment 42754 Rounded off View attachment 42755

I think both look good, but my nails just happen to naturally be more rounded, so I go with that. It makes filing them easier that way.

Squared off looks nicer

Do many of the 60 year old women you date make cute designs on their nails? :p
;_;

I don't do designs. I just paint them. That's enough I think. :D

Forum List

Back