why didnt the right do this when Bush was president?

dear fucking idiot,

its your party who doesnt want them scaled back.

Its also your party who puts idiots like palin and ryan a heart beat away from the button

And you think having crazy Uncle Joe Biden a heartbeat away is a good thing??

:lmao:

pretending hes as stupid as palin and ryan gets you no where but the short bus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdj-ZwKNZ0&feature=related]"The Best of Joe Biden's Gaffe's; A Continuing Series..." - YouTube[/ame]

Ill tell you why.

becuase you were on a tax cut frenzy and didnt plan or think ahead.

You instead spent the budget surplus and then let us be hit on our own soil and then lied us into a war before you crashed the entire world economy.

You guys just cant run things like adults
Who exactly done what you just said to all of us and the world ? Better think back or look back again my friend, because Bill Clinton started it all with Nafta being signed as our free trade agreement with the world, and then he was soft on terrorism or rather a huge blunder when it came to handling it, so both came back to haunt this nation in horrible ways down the road. Oh and don't forget the housing crisis also caused by Democrats (Fanny Mae and Freddie Mack involved or a part in that situation), in which also came back to haunt this nation and it's economy down the road within that highly important market, in which also included or effected all it's side markets and satelite companies as well. You say that the repubs did all this ? They may have made money off of the blunders sure, because that's what they do when people put the money in front of them to be made, but the democrats open the doors wide open for them to do so under the infamous Billy Boy Clinton and his gang. Now this nation has been paying for it ever since, but what surprises me is the lack of memory or the sudden memory loss that the democrats claim to have when pointing that Bill Clinton Finger at us again and again. You know the one where he said "I didnot fornicate with America & the world on these issues", and even so, it still all depends on what the defintion of is, IS ya see". Wow!

Last edited:
obama isn't overhauling, he's eliminating. It's part of the flexibility he promised the Russians.

You asked for proof as to why the Bush administration did not want an overhaul of nukes.
I gave you proof that he did
If you had watched c-span at the time( 2004) he wanted a new nuclear overhaul, you would have seen that the Dem's did not go along with it.

why would he ONLY agree to maintain it IF he could build more?

why not maintain what we have and then try to build more?

It was about money for the industry that creates them and not our protection

why did he NOT secure them?

becuase he was using them as a cudgle

Let me clear this mystery up for you.

Your party is owned by people who dont ever plan to use the nukes.

They know that using them would be the height of idiocy.

They do however use them to talk tuff and win your idiot votes by pretedning to be as stupid as you.

Keeping war in the air makes people fearful and easy to manipulate into acting against their own interests.

The proof of this is them NOT BEING WILLING to spend a fucking dime on making sure they work correctly for use.

The republican power brokers were not willing to spend a fucking dime on it because its just a fake moustache you fools

BTW

Your party is owned by people who dont ever plan to use the nukes.
Why do you say this like it's a bad thing?? Are you in favor of mass annihilation? Do you want unimaginable body counts?
Um, Rattie. Don't you know you're not "suppost" to rat her out. :eusa_eh:

:lmao:

that was answered you idiot.

ignoring what is said to you is not smart its stupid

Why did Bush NOT secure the weapons?

because it was not what he was concerned with

Forum List

Back