why didnt the right do this when Bush was president?

why did you geniuses never care about the upkeep of these weapons you love so much?

becuase you are shallow fools who can be told what to think by peopel with minds niot much bigger than your own like Beck and Oliely

it took a black man to clean your much waved gun?

Why did you never want your gun cleaned before?

why did you geniuses never care about the upkeep of these weapons you love so much?

becuase you are shallow fools who can be told what to think by peopel with minds niot much bigger than your own like Beck and Oliely

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's because nobody wanted to use them after they saw what happened when the Democrat Harry Truman dropped them on a civilian population? And now another Democrat wants to bring them up to delivery level again? :eek:

Wait a minute. What am I saying? You never stop to think.

I don't have one bit of a problem maintaining them or upgrading them.
Do we need thousands of them? I don't know.But if we are gonna keep them
we need to have better ones then anyone else.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's because nobody wanted to use them after they saw what happened when the Democrat Harry Truman dropped them on a civilian population? And now another Democrat wants to bring them up to delivery level again? :eek:

Oh my god.

you hate nukes so you can swipe at Obama.

your fucking insane

I don't have one bit of a problem maintaining them or upgrading them.
Do we need thousands of them? I don't know.But if we are gonna keep them
we need to have better ones then anyone else.

Why didnt your neocons spend the money to care for them?

why didnt they care?

Thoughts never make it through the alcohol fog.

Oh my god.

your fucking insane

I've hated nukes since I learned that Truman used them to wipe out innocent civilians in 2 different cities. He just couldn't find military targets to drop them on, could he? Maybe he just couldn't find any during a war, huh?

Oh my god.

your fucking insane

I've hated nukes since I learned that Truman used them to wipe out innocent civilians in 2 different cities. He just couldn't find military targets to drop them on, could he? Maybe he just couldn't find any during a war, huh?
Militarily there was nothing left to drop them on.

Let me clear this mystery up for you.

Your party is owned by people who dont ever plan to use the nukes.

They know that using them would be the height of idiocy.

They do however use them to talk tuff and win your idiot votes by pretedning to be as stupid as you.

Keeping war in the air makes people fearful and easy to manipulate into acting against their own interests.

The proof of this is them NOT BEING WILLING to spend a fucking dime on making sure they work correctly for use.

The republican power brokers were not willing to spend a fucking dime on it because its just a fake moustache you fools

Oh my god.

your fucking insane

I'm sure they could have found an army or naval base to drop them on. Sure there would have been some civilian casualties, but not as many as a city.

and you idiots will continue to let them tell you what to think.

its why your seen as so stupid by the rest of the world

I'm sure they could have found an army or naval base to drop them on. Sure there would have been some civilian casualties, but not as many as a city.
Even those antique nukes had a large area of coverage. Civilian casualties were the intent. Japan didn't have the kind of wide open areas that would allow a nukable military installation that didn't include taking out a city.

They do however use them to talk tuff and win your idiot votes by pretedning to be as stupid as you.

Keeping war in the air makes people fearful and easy to manipulate into acting against their own interests.

The proof of this is them NOT BEING WILLING to spend a fucking dime on making sure they work correctly for use.

The republican power brokers were not willing to spend a fucking dime on it because its just a fake moustache you fools

And your party owns the only President that ever used nukes against people.

By your own definition, Democrat Truman is the highest idiot who ever lived.

:lol: what a clown...You speak of wanting to keep war in the air, while code pink went awol...... Double standards are what you are all about...

Then you deflected..Like a little girl.....when dems have had the whitehouse for 12 of the last 20.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT......

:lol: what a clown...You speak of wanting to keep war in the air, while code pink went awol...... Double standards are what you are all about...

Then you deflected..Like a little girl.....when dems have had the whitehouse for 12 of the last 20.

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT......

dear idiot,

maybe you better reread it again or have an adult explain it to you

Forum List

Back