Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

You know...we have to do things for ourselves......only a leftard wants his whole life taken care of....you guys are stupid...

LOL! Read the thread title, dummy. I'm not the one suggesting that God would do something about these school shootings if only he/she were allowed in.

You must be soused.

You should read the title moron...I actually answered the question.....

Carla can't read English.

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

Thank you, Jerry Falwell. Why must you make God sound like such a prick?

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

I love it when nutter's speak for God, and claim they know what he/she wants.

And speaking as a mother, yes, I would protect my children from getting shot, in any way possible.

How do we know what HE wants? Its in the bible moron. You know, all the Jesus stuff.

Are libs this dumb?

God judges us after death.

To judge humans....he must allow them free will.

Otherwise......how can he judge what he allowed to happen?

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

He isn't...he wants us to do the right thing...not look to him to solve all of our problems....do you solve all of your children's problems or do you let them handle what they can on their own......

And yes....people died...but they are going back to where we came from....he sees a much bigger picture than we do....

And speaking as a mother, yes, I would protect my children from getting shot, in any way possible.

How do we know what HE wants? Its in the bible moron. You know, all the Jesus stuff.

Republican's don't act anything like Jesus. lol

sure- were against dictators, abortion, gay marraige...etc...

I have sponsored St. Judes charities for over 20 years and thousands upon thousands of kids, die each year from these blood cancers, such as Leukemia, while millions are helped and saved. We don't question God, we just live to do God's will. Those kids, humble me, the make me put things in prospective when I'm feeling pity for myself. Those that die day in and day out in this country should remind us all, that only through God's grace and mercy, could go I, so we find humility and empathy for others, while feeling his grace.

I can assure you, none feel the pains of death, who has walked with God in life. Everybody is gonna die someday, the question then becomes, how, when and am I ready to bathe in the glory of Jesus Christ, are you ready?

Oh and just for a little back ground history, I'm 57 years old and school prayer was around when I was kid, as with my parents and grandparents....now correct me if I'm wrong, and we're talking the 70's on down.......didn't you white people hang, burn, drag and hold niggas to the coals back then, with school prayer being the start of your whitey day?

Bucs is right. God doesn't have anything to do with you while you are living. He judges you after you die. Your prayers having to do with ANYTHING regarding the living.....go unheard.

You hear that a friend's baby is seriously ill......and you pray for his recovery......just a waste of time.

You survive a nasty car accident.....and then thank god for protecting you....you are wasting your breath. He had nothing to do with it.

Those people who died in that school.......God had nothing to do with it. They will be judged now, though. I'm so happy for them.

Weeeeeeeeee!

Jesus never said anything about abortion or gay marriage. He talked more about greed and gluttony.

Jesus never said anything about abortion or gay marriage. He talked more about greed and gluttony.

though shalt not kill.
he affirmed heterosexual marraige. Two men or women can not procreate on their own. (be fruitful and multiply).

Just because more is said about one subject doesn't mean that the other subjects do not matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If it were so damn important, you'd think Jesus would have at least mentioned it.

You use the Bible to defend your own bigotry.

^^^ I go by what is in there because it is in there whether you believe it is in there or not and no matter how you and your ilk decide to label me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

though shalt not kill.
he affirmed heterosexual marraige. Two men or women can not procreate on their own. (be fruitful and multiply).

Abortion isn't murder.

kim-davis-billboard.jpg

Forum List

Back