Why Didn't God Stop The Shooting?

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?

You know...we have to do things for ourselves......only a leftard wants his whole life taken care of....you guys are stupid...

LOL! Read the thread title, dummy. I'm not the one suggesting that God would do something about these school shootings if only he/she were allowed in.

You must be soused.
That cartoon really got your panties in a knot. God 1 You 0

Did God post that idiot cartoon?
God put it on Tank's heart to post that cartoon so we can witness God's love for all of us to you Carla. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you won't have to worry what happens to your soul. Do you know our Lord Jesus Christ?

God's work was done 13.8 billion years ago.

We just can't seem to handle our own shit.

Obama is our Nation's reminder of God's wrath.

Tear asunder your own worth, and leave yourselves worthless...

Maybe you two idiots can explain Church shootings. God is allowed at Church, isn't he/she?
Does God not like black people, as in the members of the Charleston church that was shot up by the Nazi loon?

There have been other Church shootings, not just in the black community, although, the one I have in mind, the shooter was also a right wing nut job.

Jim David Adkisson told investigators all liberals should be killed and admitted he shot people Sunday morning at Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church, according to a search warrant affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WBIR.

Also, a four-page letter police found in Adkisson's vehicle indicated he was motivated by frustration over being unable to obtain a job, authorities said Monday.

Police said Adkisson, 58, of Powell, Tennessee, walked into the church's sanctuary during a children's musical performance and fired a shotgun before being overpowered by congregants and arrested. Adkisson -- who police said wasn't a member of the church -- has been charged with one count of first-degree murder.

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die - CNN.com

You know...we have to do things for ourselves......only a leftard wants his whole life taken care of....you guys are stupid...

LOL! Read the thread title, dummy. I'm not the one suggesting that God would do something about these school shootings if only he/she were allowed in.

You must be soused.

God put it on Tank's heart to post that cartoon so we can witness God's love for all of us to you Carla. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you won't have to worry what happens to your soul. Do you know our Lord Jesus Christ?

Don't preach at me you slimy asshole.

...right wing nut job. ...

There's no such thing.

The key fundamental in being "Right" is sound mental health.

More from the link...

"He felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets," the affidavit said.

Owen also said the letter expressed Adkisson's frustrations at not being able to find employment. Authorities also discovered a letter from the state government telling Adkisson he was having his food stamps reduced or eliminated, police said.

He was a right wing nut job, not unlike you.

Affidavit: Man admits church shooting, says liberals should die - CNN.com

You must be soused.

Don't preach at me you slimy asshole.
I will pray for you Ms Danger. In the meantime, don't wonder why God didn't stop the shooter when you are in rebellion of Him. You won't get the answer you seek.

All these shooters went to school at one time or another

Makes sense
A-gV_ZdCUAA1M0O.jpg

Didn't stop the Holocaust or nuking of Japan. Think he cares about a few kids?

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.
Why should he stop anything if no one else is going to jump in and help out? Maybe if more people got their hands dirty, they would then see more of the Lord's presence. Why should it all be dumped on him? Didn't he do a big enough favor for us a long time ago by dying for us so that we could live? He helped us back then, so now its time for us to help him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yes God is allowed in church, but sadly I guess everyone is welcome in church, including the demon possessed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Why doesn't God stop these shootings in Church? The thread states that God doesn't stop school shootings because he/she isn't allowed in, and you agreed to the thread premise.
Why should he stop anything if no one else is going to jump in and help out? Maybe if more people got their hands dirty, they would then see more of the Lord's presence. Why should it all be dumped on him? Didn't he do a big enough favor for us a long time ago by dying for us so that we could live? He helped us back then, so now its time for us to help him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish you'd stop to read your ridiculous postings every once in a while.

You're not very good with rationale.

^^^ You are obviously not good at understanding what other people have to say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So again I ask, why should the Lord do anything if no one else is going to? Why should it all be dumped on him? Because of what he did for us, we should be asking ourselves, what can we do for him in return?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So again I ask, why should the Lord do anything if no one else is going to? Why should it all be dumped on him? Because of what he did for us, we should be asking ourselves, what can we do for him in return?

I don't believe in that fairy tale, you do. I'm just pointing out the ridiculous notion that these school shootings have something to do with God not being allowed in.

God provided you the means to reason... and the laws of nature governing the consequences of your decisions.

Make sound choices, you benefit from the consequences of your choices. Make poor choices and you suffer the consequences of those choices.

When a nation tolerates Left-think... which is merely perversion, the nation suffers the consequences of that choice.

Thank you, Jerry Falwell. Why must you make God sound like such a prick?

Mainly? Because god, as described in the bible/torah/koran?

Is a prick.

Religion is a prick... Nothing to do with Jesus

Religiousness is human thing.

See hope and change

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't believe in that fairy tale, you do. I'm just pointing out the ridiculous notion that these school shootings have something to do with God not being allowed in.
Oh well. You have whatever beliefs you have and the rest of us have our own beliefs as well.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back