Why didn’t Gingrich serve in Vietnam

Attached to, not part of, as I was a force com.

And the tap dancing begins.....

Lying sack of shit.

Let's see you phoney service record? did you even serve, probably not. You are one of those military wanna bees who want to be recognized for fake service. Did you buy all of your ribbons that you boast about. You might want to be careful there are laws against what you are doing. Claiming false military service is a crime. I thought the name "Warrior102" was alittle bit shakey. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

Which side of your ass are speaking out of?

Lying sack of shit.

Let's see you phoney service record?

A non-serving posing little asswipe like you has no business questioning my service.
You're a poser and a liar - it's been proven - go fuck yourself.

I'm not questioning your service, I'm calling you a down right LIAR. :eusa_liar:

You are a disgrace to every man and woman in uniform. You should stop making false claims immediately.

I am not familiar with the circumstances. But who the fuck are you to question anyone going to or not going to war. Somehow I dont think you are even old enough to have served in that conflict. CHICKEN HAWK.

Half of these Liberal Chickenhawks haven't even left their Mommy's basement to step into the real world yet.

Did you serve in one of these recent wars? Oh, quit with the basement crap. Where are you? In a mobile home somewhere on your mom's property?

There is no reason to be so disrespectful of others. I think that if you knew many of these people, you would be really surprised at their backgrounds.

Lying sack of shit.

Let's see you phoney service record? did you even serve, probably not. You are one of those military wanna bees who want to be recognized for fake service. Did you buy all of your ribbons that you boast about. You might want to be careful there are laws against what you are doing. Claiming false military service is a crime. I thought the name "Warrior102" was alittle bit shakey. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

Which side of your ass are speaking out of?

He's a poser and a liar. Now he's trying to tap-dance his way out of it. He's trying all sides of his ass at this point. The meltdown is classic.

Hi

I’ve heard that this fat chichen-hawk named Gingrich didn’t serve in Vietnam, what was his reason?
He can also become the first fat president in US history, or is he to fat to become president.

So US can end up with their first fat president. But why didn’t he serve, was he to fat to be fitt for service?

"First fat president"?! You smelly, ignorant, euro-trash dope.

I am not familiar with the circumstances. But who the fuck are you to question anyone going to or not going to war. Somehow I dont think you are even old enough to have served in that conflict. CHICKEN HAWK.

Half of these Liberal Chickenhawks haven't even left their Mommy's basement to step into the real world yet.

Did you serve in one of these recent wars? Oh, quit with the basement crap. Where are you? In a mobile home somewhere on your mom's property?

There is no reason to be so disrespectful of others. I think that if you knew many of these people, you would be really surprised at their backgrounds.

When/where did you serve, assbrain?
People of your ilk (never serving) should really back out of discussions of service to their country. Go burn a flag or something more your style.

Kind of a onesided partisan link wouldn't you, admit?
I'm sure it didn't have the total head counts or the total count of who didn't serve. :eusa_whistle:

Well, give us something better. My link is a good starting point.

no link is better than a link like that. it's only there to make one side look bad and the other side look good through half truths.
Ah, yes......half truths....the precursor to The Mainstream Media.

handjob.gif

People of your ilk (never serving) should really back out of discussions of service to their country. Go burn a flag or something more your style.

Chill out redneck. I tried to serve, but I have something called ventricular arrhythmias, or frequent premature ventricular contractions-often presenting in bigeminal or trigeminal patterns. Sorry, I know that you have no idea what I'm talking about, inbreeder. I was permanently disqualified for service in 2003 (while trying to enlist to be a navy corpsman for the Marine Corps), so you can keep your buche de merde to yourself.

I've been in emergency services for 17 years. 15 as a paramedic. So I've paid my dues. So get outside and take the wheels off your home; you disrespectful piece of shit.
You are a disgrace to anyone who has ever worn a uniform of any kind, and I'm ashamed that you live in the same country as I.
People like you are an embarrassment.

Last edited:

Are you going to ask for dick size next? Is there a certain size of dick you won't take? From the way you post, you just might be a swallower. Most Homo's try to over compensate for their lack of manliness. I understand your hatred of military personel now, if they had don't ask don't tell during your time you might have joined the military for real.

Many of us served and never were even near 'Nam. For a young man in the early sixties that had no money and was not sure what to do with his life, the service was an excellent option. Overseas travel, and good educational benefits. Training in trades if you had the ability and determination. I volunteered then, and would again. On base and in uniform when we stopped those ships off of Cuba. That was the only time I felt in danger when I was in.

If a person is a hawk, and was elegible for service, it is a logical question for them as to why they did not serve. Chicken hawks, like Cheney, are all too eager to send others to die for their ambitions.
Better, yet......ambition$.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure this is one o' those "...noble things one can do with their life.", to which Avatar4321 refers.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back