Sales of Gov. Jan Brewers book goes up 3,432,120% after confrontation with Obama!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer wrote a book: "Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media, and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border". Apparently she ripped Barack Obama in here book and he didn't take kindly to eat. They got in a heated argument in Phoenix, AZ. She didn't take his crap and stood up to him and brought the fight to him.

The increase in sales of 3,432,120% is not an exaggerated number. Before her confrontation with Obama, her book at Amazon was ranked at #343,222. As of now, her book is ranked at #10. Amazing!! Just goes to show how much people enjoy someone finally standing up to Obama and not taking his crap.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/books/ref=zg_bsms_nav_mov_1_mov]Amazon.com Movers & Shakers: The biggest gainers in Books sales rank over the past 24 hours[/ame]

Im amazed Obama would be upset over an "attack" in an obscure book enough to create a public incident out of it.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer wrote a book: "Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media, and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border". Apparently she ripped Barack Obama in here book and he didn't take kindly to eat. They got in a heated argument in Phoenix, AZ. She didn't take his crap and stood up to him and brought the fight to him.

The increase in sales of 3,432,120% is not an exaggerated number. Before her confrontation with Obama, her book at Amazon was ranked at #343,222. As of now, her book is ranked at #10. Amazing!! Just goes to show how much people enjoy someone finally standing up to Obama and not taking his crap.

Amazon.com Movers & Shakers: The biggest gainers in Books sales rank over the past 24 hours

Good. Now everyone can see what a condescending, Thin Skinned Bully Obama really is. :)

Im amazed Obama would be upset over an "attack" in an obscure book enough to create a public incident out of it.

And thereby make it no longer Obscure.

I am not surprised at all. I have long been convinced that Obama has lived so long surrounded by yes men and other Like minded people, that he does not know how to handle the simplest Criticisms. He believes he can do no wrong truly and completely.

Amazon.com Movers & Shakers: The biggest gainers in Books sales rank over the past 24 hours

I see the paperback is indeed listed at 310 for all books... but where do you get the previous ranking from?

And I'm not too sure about that percentage either. How did you calculate it?

EDIT:
I see... your link wasn't working... this one is.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/books/ref=zg_bsms_nav_0"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/books/ref=zg_bsms_nav_0[/ame]

1. 3,432,120% Sales rank: 10 (was 343,222)

I wonder how they calculate it though.

EDIT 2:

I see what you did.

It's the increase in sales 'rank'... not the increase in sales of the book.

Last edited:
so, this means she sells a grand total of 78 books then?

*yawn*

And thereby make it no longer Obscure.

I am not surprised at all. I have long been convinced that Obama has lived so long surrounded by yes men and other Like minded people, that he does not know how to handle the simplest Criticisms. He believes he can do no wrong truly and completely.

Not only that, but it shows a lack of character. The President is supposed to be above these things. If you cant control your anger better than this you shouldnt be President.

Technically, the thread title should read something like...

Sales Rank of Gov. Jan Brewers book goes up 3,432,120% on Amazon.com after confrontation with Obama!

You haven't been paying attention. Obama has one of the worst cases of narcissistic personality disorder I have ever imagined. The man is incapable of letting anyone who says anything critical about him go unchallenged.

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Just in case you want to know what Brewer said that upset The One so much that he decided he needed to publicly scold a governor in her own state, here is the quote.

“It was though President Obama thought he could lecture me, and I would learn at his knee,” the governor wrote, calling his tone “patronizing.”
“He thinks he can humor me and then get rid of me,” Brewer wrote.
Questioned about the different description, the governor said she did not lie.
“I mean, we weren’t yelling at one another, screaming at one another,” she said.
“But it was a pretty one-sided conversation,” Brewer said. “He was, I believe, condescending. And he was lecturing me about what we were going to do and how we were going to do it.”
Brewer said, though, she decided to hold her tongue — at least at time.
“It is because I was promised that he would get back with me, get in contact with me within two weeks, and I would have a report,” she said.
“And I thought that after our conversation that, possibly, there was hope,” Brewer said. “Maybe I was naive.”

Brewer book tells different story of Arizona governor's meeting with Obama - East Valley Tribune: Politics

I don't know. Why don't you ask him. I doubt anyone but Brewer knows the answer to that. However, it was a good gesture to help sell her book to Obama haters...

In other words, you don't really believe him either, but you will stick to the quote because it backs you up.

Forum List

Back