Why did Zimmerman not go the hospital if his nose was broken and head slammed

Investigator Chris Serino, of the Sanford Police Department, expressed doubt in George Zimmerman’s account of how the shooting went down, ABC News reported Tuesday.

Serino wanted Zimmerman, 28, tossed behind bars, but the state Attorney’s Office said there was not enough evidence to make an arrest, multiple sources told ABC News.

In an affidavit taken the night of the Feb. 26 killing, Serino stated he was unconvinced by Zimmerman’s version of events in which he claimed self-defense, the network reported.

Read more: Homicide detective Chris Serino says he wanted George Zimmerman slapped with manslaughter charges in shooting death of Trayvon Martin - NY Daily News

Unconvinced... but not the direct findings of the investigation that follows... plus... where is there a recommendation as stated by the troll?? This is a statement made by an article, with nothing backing it up in the published police report....

Again... sane people, open minded people, and those without a political agenda seem to be waiting for the actual and complete findings to be released.....

So what dont you believe and why? The investigator wrote an affidavit saying he thought he was guilty. What more proof do you need than the word of someone who looked at all the evidence?

Again... NOT IN THE RELEASED POLICE REPORT... and nothing backing up said affidavit has come from the investigation... purely from unidentified sources as mentioned in a news article....

Again... sane, open minded, and non-agenda driven people are waiting for the actual released findings of the investigation and not ASSuming, like ones such as Dick Suck and Mr. Shithead are

You ever been in a fight for your life dumbass - I have and it isnt pretty!

Unless you were there....STFU

There are witnesses that verify what zimmerman said.

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

He neg you too? :lol::lol::lol: One thing I learned when I too got a broken nose....it bleeds like a son of a bitch and swells almost immediately.

Didn't hurt until the next day..

Then..hoo boy howdy.

I wished my face would fall off. Had to breath through my mouth for a couple of days..and it kept waking me up at night.

I would like to know how someone gets grass stains on their back but is supposedly attacked from behind. I would like to know how someone gets a broken nose and is seen on their back and gets attacked from behind.

Pay attnetion asnd you will understand.

When one is attacked from behind, their first instinct is to find a way to face the attacker. This is not an assumption..it is instinct in ALL living species....however thjis does not hold true if the intital blow results in the person falling to the ground. If that happens, the attacked has the instinct to cover up anbd protect ones head. Again, instinct.

If an attacker wants to commit further harm and the attacked is on the ground face down covering his head, the attacker will turn the attacked over so he can have access to the face. This is typical street fighting tactics.

Unless the initial blow from behind is lethal, finding the attacked on the ground face up with a bloddy nose is by no means unusual.

To the contrary, in a street fight, it is the norm.

Your feminine side is showing bodecea......:eusa_angel:

And you assumptions got turned to fact how?? Your inside information of the investigative findings comes from where??

I swear... you trolls just don't get it

What assumptions? That Zimmerman's WHOLE DEFENSE!

He was getting his ass royally kicked. So much so he thought the kid was going to kill him.

Assumptions... you know.. those things that you make without the actual findings to back it up... I see nowhere where the investigators have released that Zimmerman did or did not get his 'ass kicked'... nor where he initiated contact or not...

Backing up shit from Mr. Shithead.... as if you were not low enough before.. you stoop even further

No skin off my teeth..bucko. I ain't a fan of either of yas..

But if someone is right..they are right.

Zimmerman's whole defense hinges on the fact there was a threat to his life. Trayvon was unarmed. So that means he was beating Zimmerman so badly..that Zimmerman thought he was going to die.

Meaning his ass was getting royally kicked.

Unconvinced... but not the direct findings of the investigation that follows... plus... where is there a recommendation as stated by the troll?? This is a statement made by an article, with nothing backing it up in the published police report....

Again... sane people, open minded people, and those without a political agenda seem to be waiting for the actual and complete findings to be released.....

So what dont you believe and why? The investigator wrote an affidavit saying he thought he was guilty. What more proof do you need than the word of someone who looked at all the evidence?

Again... NOT IN THE RELEASED POLICE REPORT... and nothing backing up said affidavit has come from the investigation... purely from unidentified sources as mentioned in a news article....

Again... sane, open minded, and non-agenda driven people are waiting for the actual released findings of the investigation and not ASSuming, like ones such as Dick Suck and Mr. Shithead are

Its an affidavit from the investigator that saw the evidence. What evidence are you looking for that shows the investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested?
So what dont you believe and why?

If you tell me what the problem is I cant attempt to solve it...but if you're being vauge I dont believe ANY evidence will be enough.

Oh.. and BTW Dick Suck... I don't mind being called something when I clearly do it.. but you calling ME a racist?? Please refrain from your bullshit unless you can actually cite something I have ever posted or said that is in the least bit racist in nature....

My hispanic/asian fiancee and my black (as well as other various races and nationalities) family members would love to see this

He was getting his ass royally kicked. So much so he thought the kid was going to kill him.

Assumptions... you know.. those things that you make without the actual findings to back it up... I see nowhere where the investigators have released that Zimmerman did or did not get his 'ass kicked'... nor where he initiated contact or not...

Backing up shit from Mr. Shithead.... as if you were not low enough before.. you stoop even further

Zimmerman's whole defense hinges on the fact there was a threat to his life. Trayvon was unarmed. So that means he was beating Zimmerman so badly..that Zimmerman thought he was going to die.

from what I understand, he was one big kid....nothing to be ashamed of if a kid that size beats the crap out of you...

Frankly, the way that this story is being reported in the news is embarrassing. Responsible news organizations should wait until the facts are known before making statements that inflame situations but way too many of them already seem to have made up their minds about what happened in Sanford and are going with a version of the news that supports that viewpoint.

One report says that the girlfriend of Martin "heard" him being shoved over the phone? That's a neat trick, knowing that a sound you hear over a phone is one person shoving another and not the other way around.

Another report said that Martin was calling for help? Only none of the witnessess state that...only that SOMEONE was calling for help and that it was a male. If you then read Zimmerman's statement he says that HE was calling for help but nobody came.

Then there's the usual hatchet job by MSNBC leaving out part of Zimmerman's 911 call to make it look like the reason he was following Martin was because he was black. In reality Zimmerman didn't even know for sure the race of the man he was following and didn't make ANY comment about his skin color until the police dispatcher asked if the suspect was white, black or Hispanic.

I still think Zimmerman overeacted to the situation by using a deadly weapon but I don't see racism in his actions. I see a man trying to protect the neighborhood in which he lives and having it escalate badly out of control. Did Zimmerman follow Martin? Yes, but in his role as a Neighborhood Watch that's understandable. From what I can piece together from the transcripts and calls, Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and challenges Martin on why he is in the neighborhood and instead of answering that question, Martin physically confronts Zimmerman, knocking him down and bloodying him...at which point Zimmerman panics and uses his weapon. I'm sorry but that's not racism but it's also not a case of justifiable homicide under Florida's gun law. You've got two people at fault here...Martin AND Zimmerman...and one of them is dead now because of it.

Last edited:
Two things...

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse.

When are you fucking losers going to learn to STOP convicting someone via the media.

It is fucking Un-American.

Assholes. Every one of you.

you mean like the Kasey case as well?

Lots of conservatives said she was guilty on here before any judgment was made.

Oh........

read my fucking post again you fucking partisan scum sucking peice of shit. It was not directed to any side of the debate. It was directed to all of those that say Zimmerman is guilty and all of those that claim that Martin was guilty.

Frankly, the way that this story is being reported in the news is embarrassing. Responsible news organizations should wait until the facts are known before making statements that inflame situations but way too many of them already seem to have made up their minds about what happened in Sanford and are going with a version of the news that supports that viewpoint.

One report says that the girlfriend of Martin "heard" him being shoved over the phone? That's a neat trick, knowing that a sound you hear over a phone is one person shoving another and not the other way around.

Another report said that Martin was calling for help? Only none of the witnessess state that...only that SOMEONE was calling for help and that it was a male. If you then read Zimmerman's statement he says that HE was calling for help but nobody came.

Then there's the usual hatchet job by MSNBC leaving out part of Zimmerman's 911 call to make it look like the reason he was following Martin was because he was black. In reality Zimmerman didn't even know for sure the race of the man he was following and didn't make ANY comment about his skin color until the police dispatcher asked if the suspect was white, black or Hispanic.

I still think Zimmerman overeacted to the situation by using a deadly weapon but I don't see racism in his actions. I see a man trying to protect the neighborhood in which he lives and having it escalate badly out of control. Did Zimmerman follow Martin? Yes, but in his role as a Neighborhood Watch that's understandable. From what I can piece together from the transcripts and calls, Zimmerman gets out of his SUV and challenges Martin on why he is in the neighborhood and instead of answering that question, Martin physically confronts Zimmerman, knocking him down and bloodying him...at which point Zimmerman panics and uses his weapon. I'm sorry but that's not racism but it's also not a case of justifiable homicide under Florida's gun law. You've got two people at fault here...Martin AND Zimmerman...and one of them is dead now because of it.

So should Presidents.

from what I understand, he was one big kid....nothing to be ashamed of if a kid that size beats the crap out of you...

This wasn't a "mano a mano" thing..this was a guying playing cop. From where I sit..he fucked up royally..whether you think he was in the role of "neighborhood watch" or "cop". Neighborhood watch essentially advises you not to be armed..observe and not confront. Cop essentially says to make sure you have enough people to handle the situation. Which is why they call for backup if they think there is going to be trouble. Zimmerman put himself into a situation he obviously couldn't handle, because a kid is dead because of his actions.

Last edited:

Again... whether he was or was not getting his 'ass kicked' is something that investigators will determine.. and if he was getting his 'ass kicked' by a 17 year old, so be it... if he was not, so be it.. and the finding would go a long way into determining exactly what happened..

I.. unlike so many nutters on here, refuse to assign guilt or innocence according to race baiting attention whoring, or news articles that do not have actual findings to back them up, or info stemming from persons with political agendas...

I would not be surprise in any way to find out this was self defense, just as I would not be surprised to find out this was reactionary from an attack.... BUT I WAIT FOR FACTS and FINDINGS... not the bullshit ones like Dick Suck or Mr. Shithead subscribe to

It is now Wednesday, almost a week after the hoopla over this became national news, and after a Special Prosecutor was put in charge and after the FBI got involved and Zimmerman is still a free man. Unless you think that everyone is racist and hates Treyvon, one would have to logically assume that the case against Zimmerman is weak at best.

Have you seen America or History of America

America was founded upon racism. There is still a lot of racism going on in America.

You are an idiot. Romper Room is that way========>>>>

This wasn't a "mano a mano" thing..this was a guying playing cop. From where I sit..he fucked up royally..whether you think he was in the role of "neighborhood watch" or "cop". Neighborhood watch essentially advises you not to be armed..observe and not confront. Cop essentially says to make sure you have enough people to handle the situation. Which is why they call for backup if they think they is going to be trouble. Zimmerman put himself into a situation he obviously couldn't handle, because a kid is dead because of his actions.

Really....

Interesting.

"guy playing cop"....thats how you see it....."guy playing cop"

That in itself speaks volumes.

"guy playing cop"

Get back to me when you grow up.

Again... whether he was or was not getting his 'ass kicked' is something that investigators will determine.. and if he was getting his 'ass kicked' by a 17 year old, so be it... if he was not, so be it.. and the finding would go a long way into determining exactly what happened..

I.. unlike so many nutters on here, refuse to assign guilt or innocence according to race baiting attention whoring, or news articles that do not have actual findings to back them up, or info stemming from persons with political agendas...

I would not be surprise in any way to find out this was self defense, just as I would not be surprised to find out this was reactionary from an attack.... BUT I WAIT FOR FACTS and FINDINGS... not the bullshit ones like Dick Suck or Mr. Shithead subscribe to

truth is...there should not even be a deabte on this yet.

I mean...how can anyone debate this without all of the facts?

Why did the police identify Zimmerman as being white? Why do they want this to be about black vs white?

you need to ask Mr. Martin's parents. It's their belief that their son was killed because he was black. we'll wait.

I know youre slow but the police identified Zimmerman as being white. Why did they do that? Just to stir up racial hatred?

I love how mindless idiots will point to the police report as evidence that Zimmerman was white but his family says he's hispanic.

you need to ask Mr. Martin's parents. It's their belief that their son was killed because he was black. we'll wait.

I know youre slow but the police identified Zimmerman as being white. Why did they do that? Just to stir up racial hatred?

I love how mindless idiots will point to the police report as evidence that Zimmerman was white but his family says he's hispanic.

Then why did the police identify him as being white?

Two things...

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse.

When are you fucking losers going to learn to STOP convicting someone via the media.

You want to know a sure-fire way to tell if you are on the wrong side of ANY issue?

If Al Sharpton is on your side, you are on the wrong side.

I've been.

And I think I had my nose broke..never went to the hospital for it though.

It came with 2 black eyes and a huge amount of swelling.

Almost within the hour.

Zimmerman's picture doesn't show that.

What picture???

I had all those injuries and more... I was treated at the scene and I went home after that.

I hadnt shot the perp though... otherwise I would have gone just for the records.

Zimmerman's hospital records are not available due to HIPPA laws I am sure.

This is a tragedy all the way around, but the activities by the black panthers and the silence from the DOJ about it is scary.

The picture they've been posting..I thought that came from the police..but I could be wrong.

I also bled like a stuck pig..partially because I had a few beers to many..partially because when you get hit in the nose..you bleed like a stuck pig.

Yes I did....four year later and I can still find blood in my truck! If this wasnt such a charged and nasty thread I'd explain some of it here (kind of funny story in the end) but yes... I bled all over the place, and YES the perp went to jail. I had to chase him in my truck in order for the police to catch him. If I had a gun, I would have shot the MAN (fuck you bodecea) dead too... I am soooo glad I was unarmed. Turns out the guy had no record either. I dont want him dead... I am sure Zimmerman wishes he could have that night to do all over again. Has anyone bothered to think that maybe just maybe Zimmerman wishes Trayvon was'nt dead.... this is a sad case, but damn we are tearing eachother apart.... sad very sad.

Two things...

Tawana Brawley
Duke Lacrosse.

You want to know a sure-fire way to tell if you are on the wrong side of ANY issue?

If Al Sharpton is on your side, you are on the wrong side.

I disagree.

Sharpton may be wrong more often than he is right with high profile cases....

But if the black community did not have advocates out there making mouintains out of mole hills.,.....the few mountains that exist would be treated as mole hills.

Think about it.

Forum List

Back