CDZ "why did you kill me"? typical

May 21, 2015
liberal-"thinking" pos. See the link in my post in "law and justice" subforum. Like the defender should have LET the pos just break into the defender's home and chop him up with a machete! Why not? the attacker IS special, cause he's a LIBERAL. Well, he got some "special" bullets to the guts, which is exactly what ALL assaulters should get, white, black, conservative or whatever they are.

liberal-"thinking" pos. See the link in my post in "law and justice" subforum. Like the defender should have LET the pos just break into the defender's home and chop him up with a machete! Why not? the attacker IS special, cause he's a LIBERAL. Well, he got some "special" bullets to the guts, which is exactly what ALL assaulters should get, white, black, conservative or whatever they are.

Seriously? YOu want us to go dig up some other post by you so we can make sense of your mindless rant?

Seriously? YOu want us to go dig up some other post by you so we can make sense of your mindless rant?
Why he was banned last time also...

Forum List

Back