Why Did The Ice Sheets Melt 10,000 Years Ago?

Care to explain why any scientifically minded person should waste their time on a conspiracy theory blog?

Care to explain why you didn't read the article?

I DON'T READ BLOGS

If you had you could follow the links for yourself.
I'm not doing your research for you, if you've got a point to prove its your job to provide the evidence, not me.

But since you didn't want to here are more links on it...

Satellite-gate - Your News - Inner West Courier

Climate Change Dispatch - Satellite-gate

Others are finally starting to get Satellitegate | Co2 Insanity

Why is it if it co,es from a green blog supporting AGW its perfectly fine, but if it comes from someplace not supporting AGW its a conspiracy site or something else....

All blogs. I don't read trash, sorry.

Then don't read it dumbass. Its your choice buy into the AGW BS or don't. You asked why I posted a conspiracy theory, I showed that it was just as credible as oldsocks and company's greenblogs. Don't agree because you don't want to read the sources, fine just don't be a hypocrite later when oldsocks and pals posts greenblog articles.

I did my job fool, you just refused to read something you didn't like, So you're the one who didn't do his job here.

EDIT: BTW , inner-west courier is an Australian newspaper website. Once more you show your inability to read...

Last edited:
Whenever CON$ say "fact is" you know it isn't!!!

The decade following 1998 has been the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement!!! So much for the BULLSHIT that no warming has occurred since 1998, and therefore the crap about manipulating the data is obviously unnecessary and just more BULLSHIT.

Direct instrument measurement... Glad you mentioned that ed...

Care to explain why the great lakes regions had temps of 600+ degrees added into the satelite data from the NOAA? How about the 400 degrees and up? Or the measurements of lake erie being at boiling point?

Yeah best not use that excuse anymore pal, they are in trouble as it is...

NOAA caught in temperature fraud..”SatelliteGate” will deliver a new blow to the AGW scam « Follow The Money
A bunch of allegations with not a scintilla of evidence that can be checked. About as worthless as CON$ervatism.

Here is the satellite data from a denier, who is your MessiahRushie's climatologist, Roy Spencer, who has already been caught fudging the satellite data to make it look like it has been cooling, so you know this is the lowest possible temp data deniers can fudge, and it shows a global decadal trend of +.14C. It comes from a famous denier website. It proves there has been warming in the decade following 1998.

JunkScience.com's "Global Warming" at a glance

[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]UAH Global Temperature Report for the current month (The University of Alabama in Huntsville)

[/FONT][FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]Temperature Variation From Average:
Lower Troposphere:
Global:
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]July 2011: +0.38 °C[/FONT]

Northern Hemisphere: +0.34 °C
Southern Hemisphere: +0.41 °C
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]Peak recorded anomaly:
February, 1998: +0.66 °C
Current relative to peak recorded: -0.28 °C
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]DECADAL TREND:
Global: +0.14 °C
Northern Hemisphere: +0.20 °C
Southern Hemisphere: +0.08 °C
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]Last update: August 7, 2011[/FONT]

August 9, 2007
RUSH: I got a note here from our official climatologist Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville. He is a genuine scientist and has been doing some research and he released the research today in Geophysical Research Letters.

DUDE!!!!

I don't like Rush Limbaugh you moron.. We been over this time and again. You call rush my messiah and I tell you I don't like Rush and you say I am lying and keep right on rambling.. LOL you can't point to a time or post where I praised, agreed with, or cited rush as evidence or a good source for anything. So tell me genius why would I lie about it? Its ignorant...

Care to point out where and when it was proven that Roy Spencer fudged data? I am just curious if its another one of your lies you are going to ignore doing later or you actually have some evidence of this...

Your seond link takes me to the google OOP! page.. This happens a lot with you and I think you should try and actually go the link instead a google link paste...

Here is a bit about Dr. Roy Spencer.. About « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Roy W. Spencer received his Ph.D. in meteorology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1981. Before becoming a Principal Research Scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville in 2001, he was a Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, where he and Dr. John Christy received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for their global temperature monitoring work with satellites. Dr. Spencer’s work with NASA continues as the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite. He has provided congressional testimony several times on the subject of global warming.

Dr. Spencer’s research has been entirely supported by U.S. government agencies: NASA, NOAA, and DOE. He has never been asked by any oil company to perform any kind of service. Not even Exxon-Mobil.

WOW seems like quite a career for someone whom you claim fudged data... I particularly found this part interesting.. "...received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for their global temperature monitoring work with satellites. Dr. Spencer’s work with NASA continues as the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite."

Amazing... He worked for NASA, still works for NASA and you in your infinite wisdom decided he is so much nothing... Well perhaps you shouldn't buy into the AGW BS quite so blindly moron...:lol:

What I am asking is why it happened. I understand the Earth warmed but why did it warm. Was it because the sun’s output went up or something else? Since there is a great debate now about the climate and its changing, I want to know why it warmed up and why it cooled down to form the ice sheets in the first palce?

:confused:

OMFG, You don't even know what caused the fucking ice ages? Hint-> Milankovitch cycles,. They caused a decrease with solar energy within the polar and arctic parts of earth, which allowed for more ice to remain year around. As the ice grew in size and scale it helped lower the avg temperature of the earth, which was a feed back that grew the ice sheets even more.

Orbit and Axial tilt (obliquity of the earth.) being the main factors. Also what got us into the ice age in the first place 20,000,000 years ago was a decrease in Atmospheric co2. Most likely because of india slamming into Asia. Co2 was as much as 1,200-2,000 ppm 40 million years ago and as high as 3,000 ppm 100-150 million years ago.

If you can't except this then how the fuck can you except that the earth was ever warmer then today? As the data that gave us the idea above are the same that gave us the thinking that it was much warmer 20, 40, 100 million years ago.

What got us out of the glacial? Lets just say that the orbit and axial tilt changed to favor more solar energy within the polar and arctic area's of the earth. Same reason that we're shitting our pants about the decrease of arctic sea ice as ice reflects solar energy back to space, while open water takes it up and causes a warming.

WOW!!!

You seriously just went off on someone for lack of knowledge on this subject like that when you gripe at me for calling willfully ignorant oldsocks and kornhole tools...:eusa_hand:

I suppose I should be pleased that you didn't call the current warming man induced..

Ok, lets say that co2 doesn't do a damn thing, but you still have the natural cycles that I stated. What the hell do you disagree with that? Do you think those cycles are wrong? If you think Milankovitch was wrong then prove that he was wrong. I believe he was right and his theory make sense on larger scale climate cycles. Prove to me that these cycles don't do shit before you call me a idiot or discredit me. It is dishonorable.

Show me that these natural cycles are wrong...Even men like Robert w felix(Ice age now) that are huge ice age believer and denier of global warmer is mostly who I learned some of this from. I learned some from John daily the man that you posted that link by. Throughout my entire teenage years I read those two men like some people read the bible at sunday school.

Seriously, where the hell am I wrong? This is the accepted theory on explaining the ice age cycles. What do you believe?

If you don't accept the Milankovitch theory and the feed backs of reflected "energy" of the increase of ice sheets moving southward over much of Canada, northern United states, Europe, Russia, ect then boy being a skeptic has changed since my day as nearly all of us defended the natural cycles and believed fairly strongly that we were within a natural cycle just like the roman and mid evil warm periods.

Last edited:
Perhaps before displaying your enormous ignorance on this subject, you should try a little research. You have the means right in front of you.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Scripture again rocks? Tell me, what do you suppose that lame assed link proves? You offer it up as proof for every question put to you and there isn't anything in the whole damned thing that constitutes proof of anything.

Well, I take that back. There is some pretty compelling evidence that the whole church of AGW has, as its foundation, the discredited work of Fourier.

Last edited:

Care to explain why the great lakes regions had temps of 600+ degrees added into the satelite data from the NOAA? How about the 400 degrees and up? Or the measurements of lake erie being at boiling point?

NOAA caught in temperature fraud..”SatelliteGate” will deliver a new blow to the AGW scam « Follow The Money

Care to explain why any scientifically minded person should waste their time on a conspiracy theory blog?

Care to explain why you didn't read the article? If you had you could follow the links for yourself. But since you didn't want to here are more links on it...

Why is it if it co,es from a green blog supporting AGW its perfectly fine, but if it comes from someplace not supporting AGW its a conspiracy site or something else....

Anything with 'gate' at the end isn't to be trusted. It's just a trick used to make the site appear more important than it really is by stealing the fame from of a totally different incident. Anyone who's really interested should be reading mainstream scientific sites, NOT the those that are the equivalent of "Alien Baby!!!" tabloid stories.

OMFG, You don't even know what caused the fucking ice ages? Hint-> Milankovitch cycles,. They caused a decrease with solar energy within the polar and arctic parts of earth, which allowed for more ice to remain year around. As the ice grew in size and scale it helped lower the avg temperature of the earth, which was a feed back that grew the ice sheets even more.

Orbit and Axial tilt (obliquity of the earth.) being the main factors. Also what got us into the ice age in the first place 20,000,000 years ago was a decrease in Atmospheric co2. Most likely because of india slamming into Asia. Co2 was as much as 1,200-2,000 ppm 40 million years ago and as high as 3,000 ppm 100-150 million years ago.

If you can't except this then how the fuck can you except that the earth was ever warmer then today? As the data that gave us the idea above are the same that gave us the thinking that it was much warmer 20, 40, 100 million years ago.

What got us out of the glacial? Lets just say that the orbit and axial tilt changed to favor more solar energy within the polar and arctic area's of the earth. Same reason that we're shitting our pants about the decrease of arctic sea ice as ice reflects solar energy back to space, while open water takes it up and causes a warming.

WOW!!!

You seriously just went off on someone for lack of knowledge on this subject like that when you gripe at me for calling willfully ignorant oldsocks and kornhole tools...:eusa_hand:

I suppose I should be pleased that you didn't call the current warming man induced..

Ok, lets say that co2 doesn't do a damn thing, but you still have the natural cycles that I stated. What the hell do you disagree with that? Do you think those cycles are wrong? If you think Milankovitch was wrong then prove that he was wrong. I believe he was right and his theory make sense on larger scale climate cycles. Prove to me that these cycles don't do shit before you call me a idiot or discredit me. It is dishonorable.

Show me that these natural cycles are wrong...Even men like Robert w felix(Ice age now) that are huge ice age believer and denier of global warmer is mostly who I learned some of this from. I learned some from John daily the man that you posted that link by. Throughout my entire teenage years I read those two men like some people read the bible at sunday school.

Seriously, where the hell am I wrong? This is the accepted theory on explaining the ice age cycles. What do you believe?

If you don't accept the Milankovitch theory and the feed backs of reflected "energy" of the increase of ice sheets moving southward over much of Canada, northern United states, Europe, Russia, ect then boy being a skeptic has changed since my day as nearly all of us defended the natural cycles and believed fairly strongly that we were within a natural cycle just like the roman and mid evil warm periods.

MATT! READ THE POST AGAIN!!!

You went off on the guy cause he didn't know about the subject, and thats what I was talking about. I didn't say anything about Milankovitch cycles being right or wrong nor any other established theory on solar cycles or variability. I said you went off on the guy cause he didn't know something on this after you griped at me for calling oldsocks and company tools.. Jesus dude take a pill..:lol:

Care to explain why you didn't read the article? If you had you could follow the links for yourself. But since you didn't want to here are more links on it...

Anything with 'gate' at the end isn't to be trusted. It's just a trick used to make the site appear more important than it really is by stealing the fame from of a totally different incident. Anyone who's really interested should be reading mainstream scientific sites, NOT the those that are the equivalent of "Alien Baby!!!" tabloid stories.

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL kornhole you are too idiotic for words man...

I suppose watergate was made up too then?

:lol::lol:

Your comment shows either a total lack of reading comprehension or a severe case of intellectual dishonesty. Anyone with an ounce of sense should realize that Watergate is the instance of "stolen fame" that I'm talking about.

Man Made Global Warming
Gas engines
Air Conditioning
Cars
Jets
Coal poiwer Generating plants
Industrialization

Oh shit these things weren't invented yet.
Must of happened naturally.
Global warming is all BULL SHIT AND A BIG HOAK!!!!!!

I don't know, but it was surely the fault of humans...and of course cow farts.

CowFartUnits_Schedule_UN.gif

LOL!!! Can't even get the units right!!! 1,000 is 'kilo' and 1,000,000 is 'mega'. Any wonder we don't give much credence to the opinion of the deniers? Anyone with the least bit of knowledge or attention to detail should be able to pick that up right away. The fact that the poster didn't just goes to show that their objection is political and they'll post anything that "proves" their point, even if it doesn't make any sense at all. They're really speaking to the choir, which will swallow just about anything that feeds their prejudices. Anyone who points it out or has a different view usually doesn't get a cogent answer, only accussations of being an acolyte of the Goracle

Your comment shows either a total lack of reading comprehension or a severe case of intellectual dishonesty. Anyone with an ounce of sense should realize that Watergate is the instance of "stolen fame" that I'm talking about.

LOOK moron, we know what you meant, I was pointing out the ignorance of your own sentence. You decided that anything with "gate" on the end is not to be trusted, yet refer to watergate. But do not say the word watergate. You and I both know why you didn't say it, because it makes your statement asinine... I pointed it out....:lol:

In other words I am laughing at you again.:lol::lol:

"gate" is the popular way media likes to portray a cover-up in government. And "watergate" was named thus due to the watergate hotel. If you need more than that go read about it. Watergate was a cover-up by the nixon white house that made a lot of press, so the media like to use the familiarization factor of the word "gate" at the end. So don't like the "gate" word? Then cry to the major media for using it.

Man Made Global Warming
Gas engines
Air Conditioning
Cars
Jets
Industrialization

What's your point? Are you saying that, if it happened for obne reason in the past, it couldn't be happening for a different reason now? That sounds very unscientific. You got any data proving that all Earth's climate variations happened for the same reason?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Man Made Global Warming
Gas engines
Air Conditioning
Cars
Jets
Industrialization

What's your point? Are you saying that, if it happened for obne reason in the past, it couldn't be happening for a different reason now? That sounds very unscientific. You got any data proving that all Earth's climate variations happened for the same reason?

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A bunch of allegations with not a scintilla of evidence that can be checked. About as worthless as CON$ervatism.

Here is the satellite data from a denier, who is your MessiahRushie's climatologist, Roy Spencer, who has already been caught fudging the satellite data to make it look like it has been cooling, so you know this is the lowest possible temp data deniers can fudge, and it shows a global decadal trend of +.14C. It comes from a famous denier website. It proves there has been warming in the decade following 1998.

[FONT=arial, verdana, helvetica]UAH Global Temperature Report for the current month (The University of Alabama in Huntsville)

Lower Troposphere:
Global:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

August 9, 2007
RUSH: I got a note here from our official climatologist Roy Spencer, University of Alabama at Huntsville. He is a genuine scientist and has been doing some research and he released the research today in Geophysical Research Letters.

DUDE!!!!

I don't like Rush Limbaugh you moron.. We been over this time and again. You call rush my messiah and I tell you I don't like Rush and you say I am lying and keep right on rambling.. LOL you can't point to a time or post where I praised, agreed with, or cited rush as evidence or a good source for anything. So tell me genius why would I lie about it? Its ignorant...

Care to point out where and when it was proven that Roy Spencer fudged data? I am just curious if its another one of your lies you are going to ignore doing later or you actually have some evidence of this...

Your seond link takes me to the google OOP! page.. This happens a lot with you and I think you should try and actually go the link instead a google link paste...

Roy W. Spencer received his Ph.D. in meteorology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1981. Before becoming a Principal Research Scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville in 2001, he was a Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, where he and Dr. John Christy received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for their global temperature monitoring work with satellites. Dr. Spencer’s work with NASA continues as the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite. He has provided congressional testimony several times on the subject of global warming.

Dr. Spencer’s research has been entirely supported by U.S. government agencies: NASA, NOAA, and DOE. He has never been asked by any oil company to perform any kind of service. Not even Exxon-Mobil.
WOW seems like quite a career for someone whom you claim fudged data... I particularly found this part interesting.. "...received NASA’s Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal for their global temperature monitoring work with satellites. Dr. Spencer’s work with NASA continues as the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite."

Amazing... He worked for NASA, still works for NASA and you in your infinite wisdom decided he is so much nothing... Well perhaps you shouldn't buy into the AGW BS quite so blindly moron...:lol:
OK, we've established that there has been warming since 1998, as you did not challenge that.

As to your MessiahRushie's climatologist, the awards were from the 1990s long before he this "expert" and his partner Christy got caught using the OPPOSITE sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift. Imagine that, these two "experts" in satellite data didn't know what sign to use to correct for one of the most basic and necessary calculations needed to use satellite data. All during this period of using the opposite sign, deniers cited the UAH data as the ONLY accurate data and proof that Hansen and every other temp data collection group were fudging the data. It was based on the UAH cooked data that the deniers like Lord Monkton's claim of global cooling was based.
Funny thing though, when Christy and Spencer got caught making a mistake no amateur would make, there was not a peep about it on any of the denier blogs. The same denier blogs that report any and all made up charges of data manipulation to discredit global warming didn't "report" the only actual scientists who got caught fudging the data, thus your complete ignorance of the fact that the only data that showed global warming had stopped in the late 1990s came from phony data manufactured by Spencer and Christy. Deniers STILL say global warming stopped after 1998 even though after using the correct sign for diurnal satellite drift, even the UAH data now matches the other satellite data and the ground station data almost EXACTLY!!!! That's right, the ground data that you deniers habitually claim has been manipulated to show warming matches the UAH data from the two foremost denier's data!!!!!!

Satellite_Temperatures.png

Last edited:

Lower Troposphere:
Global:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

August 9, 2007

DUDE!!!!

OK, we've established that there has been warming since 1998, as you did not challenge that.

As to your MessiahRushie's climatologist, the awards were from the 1990s long before he this "expert" and his partner Christy got caught using the OPPOSITE sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift. Imagine that, these two "experts" in satellite data didn't know what sign to use to correct for one of the most basic and necessary calculations needed to use satellite data. All during this period of using the opposite sign, deniers cited the UAH data as the ONLY accurate data and proof that Hansen and every other temp data collection group were fudging the data. It was based on the UAH cooked data that the deniers like Lord Monkton's claim of global cooling was based.
Funny thing though, when Christy and Spencer got caught making a mistake no amateur would make, there was not a peep about it on any of the denier blogs. The same denier blogs that report any and all made up charges of data manipulation to discredit global warming didn't "report" the only actual scientists who got caught fudging the data, thus your complete ignorance of the fact that the only data that showed global warming had stopped in the late 1990s came from phony data manufactured by Spencer and Christy. Deniers STILL say global warming stopped after 1998 even though after using the correct sign for diurnal satellite drift, even the UAH data now matches the other satellite data and the ground station data almost EXACTLY!!!! That's right, the ground data that you deniers habitually claim has been manipulated to show warming matches the UAH data from the two foremost denier's data!!!!!!

No douchebag all we have established is you are a liar and a fraud...

Please produce evidence that they fudged data..... Still waiting on that...

You keep right on lying about who I listen to or like and show your maturity punk... And every time you do we can see how much of a lying weasel you are.

So lets see that evidence they fudged the data... BTW, they work for NASA yes or no? LOL

Well he did ask for what caused the ice ages and I said that those cycles where caused by that. How does that make me not know anything?

MATT! I didn't say you didn't know anything.. WTF man?:lol:

DUDE!!!!

No douchebag all we have established is you are a liar and a fraud...

Please produce evidence that they fudged data..... Still waiting on that...

You keep right on lying about who I listen to or like and show your maturity punk... And every time you do we can see how much of a lying weasel you are.

So lets see that evidence they fudged the data... BTW, they work for NASA yes or no? LOL
Again we see the CON$ervative dumb act that a simple google search could cure.
christy spencer wrong sign diurnal - Google Search

http://www.remss.com/papers/mears_science_2005.pdf
Abstract: "The Effect of Diurnal Correction on Satellite-Derived Lower Tropospheric Temperature" by Carl A. Mears and Frank J. Wentz

Satellite-based measurements of decadal-scale temperature change in the lower troposphere have indicated cooling relative to Earth's surface in the tropics. Such measurements need a diurnal correction to prevent drifts in the satellites' measurement time from causing spurious trends. We have derived a diurnal correction that, in the tropics, is of the opposite sign from that previously applied. When we use this correction in the calculation of lower tropospheric temperature from satellite microwave measurements, we find tropical warming consistent with that found at the surface and in our satellite-derived version of middle/upper tropospheric temperature.
In a GOP congressional hearing on energy and commerce, Christy admitted Mears and Wentz were right citing his paper with Spencer published in 2005 in "Science"!

http://republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/07272006Hearing2001/Christy.pdf
Christy, J.R. and R.W.Spencer, 2005: Correcting temperature data sets. Science, 310, 972.
Correcting Temperature Datasets
We agree with C. Mears and F. J. Wentz (“The effect of diurnal correction on satellite-derived lower
tropospheric temperature,”
2 Sept., p. 1548; published online 11 Aug.) that our University of Alabama in
Huntsville (UAH) method of calculating a diurnal correction to our lower tropospheric (LT) temperature
data (v5.1) introduced a spurious component.
We are grateful that they spotted the error and have made the
necessary adjustments.
Using the wrong sign to correct for diurnal satellite drift was only one of many "errors" Christy and Spencer made.

RealClimate: How to cook a graph in three easy lessons
Spencer and Christy sat by for most of a decade allowing — indeed encouraging — the use of their data set as an icon for global warming skeptics. They committed serial errors in the data analysis, but insisted they were right and models and thermometers were wrong. They did little or nothing to root out possible sources of errors, and left it to others to clean up the mess, as has now been done.
Amazingly (or not), the “serial errors in the data analysis” all pushed the mis-analysis in the same, wrong direction. Coincidence? You decide.

Satellite measurements of warming in the troposphere

John Christy and Roy Spencer of the University of Alabama published a series of papers starting about 1990 that implied the troposphere was warming at a much slower rate than the surface temperature record and climate models indicated Spencer and Christy (1992). One early version of their data even showed a cooling trend (Christy et al. 1995).
Several groups of scientists began looking closely at this discrepancy. With so many other pieces of evidence indicating warming, it seemed unlikely that the troposphere would not be warming. Errors were discovered in the methods the UAH group used to adjust the data.
To understand what was wrong: The satellites must pass over the same spot on Earth at the same time each day to get a temperature average. In reality the time the satellite passes drifts slightly as the orbit slowly decays. To compensate for this and other orbital changes a series of adjustments must be applied to the data. The MSU satellite data is collected from a number of satellites orbiting & providing daily coverage of some 80% of the Earth's surface. Each day the orbits shift and 100% coverage is achieved every 3-4 days.

The U.S. Climate Change Science Program produced a study in April 2006 on this topic. Lead authors included John Christy of UAH and Ben Santer of Lawrence Livermore National Labs. The first page has this quote:
Previously reported discrepancies between the amount of warming near the surface and higher in the atmosphere have been used to challenge the reliability of climate models and the reality of human-induced global warming... This significant discrepancy no longer exists because errors in the satellite and radiosonde data have been identified and corrected. New data sets have also been developed that do not show such discrepancies."​
And no, they work for the University of Alabama at Huntsville (UAH).

Last edited:
Sooooo.....The earth is warming up what should we do about it? Its scary to know that we are warming up. Something needs to be done and the only people that can do something about it is us human beings. I mean we do live on this earth.

Sooooo.....The earth is warming up what should we do about it? Its scary to know that we are warming up. Something needs to be done and the only people that can do something about it is us human beings. I mean we do live on this earth.

The one serious thing we could do is set off a few thousand nukes over the open ocean.That would force the earth into what is called a nuclear winter. Would be interesting none the less.

Or we could put trillions of megatons of sulfur into the Atmosphere, which would cool the planet. Same way a volcano cools the global temperature...Likely the safest for human life on this planet.

Or three---we could drop a few dozen nukes into Yellowstone super volcano and bust the cap. :eek:

See there are ways that humanity could change the climate of our planet.

You people say we need to do something, here is your something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back