Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

trump is a life long international business man so it makes sense he has several companies,,

biden is a life long politician and it makes no sense he would have any companies,,,

and isnt there a law that forbids politicians from over seeing a company??

which article in the constitution requires that your "sense" agree with a job creator?

Trump spent all but four years of his life as a businessman.
Poopeypants spent all his life as a servant of the people in politics.
Which one has an actual potential for legitimate shell corporations Dimtard?
considering that Trump's CFO is in jail, i would put it to "poopypants" to have a more legit shell corp.

What was their purpose?
What service was provided in return for the money?
Me thinks Deep State is tired of Joe.

The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.
After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

"We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense," Comer told Fox News. "I don't believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world."

"How did they list this on their taxes?" Comer questioned. "Is it a service they provided?"

Tried to hide the transactions....says who? The same guys that started from the assumption of the 'Biden Crime Family' and has been floundering to connect these accusations to reality ever since?

Tried to hide the transactions....says who? The same guys that started from the assumption of the 'Biden Crime Family' and has been floundering to connect these accusations to reality ever since?
Why does a man who spent his entire life working for the government involved with 20 shell companies?
How did the Biden’s obtain their wealth?

Forum List

Back