Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

You mean to say your propagandists have failed to tell you Trump has FIVE HUNDRED shell companies?

Wow!
Again, just speculation. Where is your proof? Trademarks aren’t businesses and definately not shell businesses. Do you even know what a shell business is?

This brouhaha over 'shell companies' seems to be a double-bitted axe.
Meaning, it is a common business tactic....and is effective in more than one way.
A quick Google search promptly showed us this:

"Former President Donald Trump’s campaign used “dark money” and “shell companies” to funnel funds to the people involved in the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the Capitol riot, during which Trump told a crowd of supporters, “We’re going to walk down to the Capitol.” His campaign disclosed in Federal Elections Commission filings that it had paid $2.7 million in total to the organizers of the event, specifically the people on the National Park Service permits, many of who list their occupations as Trump campaign staffers and receive six-figure salaries."

This brouhaha over 'shell companies' seems to be a double-bitted axe.
Meaning, it is a common business tactic....and is effective in more than one way.
A quick Google search promptly showed us this:

"Former President Donald Trump’s campaign used “dark money” and “shell companies” to funnel funds to the people involved in the Jan. 6 rally that preceded the Capitol riot, during which Trump told a crowd of supporters, “We’re going to walk down to the Capitol.” His campaign disclosed in Federal Elections Commission filings that it had paid $2.7 million in total to the organizers of the event, specifically the people on the National Park Service permits, many of who list their occupations as Trump campaign staffers and receive six-figure salaries."
OMG!!
you read that on the internet so it must be true,,,

FACT SHEET: President Trump’s Shady Business Dealings With The Chinese Government

President Trump Collected Millions From Chinese Government-Owned Entities While In Office. “President Donald Trump…has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. […] Trump properties leased by the Industrial Bank of China, paying about $1.9 million in annual rent, contributed at least $5.4 million in business inflows during the Trump presidency.” [Forbes, 10/23/20]

[snip]

President Trump Maintained Three Foreign Bank Accounts While In Office—Including One In China. “Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company. And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account…” [New York Times, 10/20/20]

[snip]

October 2018: The Chinese Government Approved Multiple “Trump” Name Trademarks In the Midst of Negotiations For A New Trade Deal. In fall 2018, Ivanka Trump won initial approval for 16 trademarks applied for two years prior in the midst of Trump’s trade war with China. The Chinese government also approved two “Trump” trademarks, registered at Trump Tower in Manhattan, as negotiation efforts progressed.

• Months Earlier, China Gave Ivanka Trump Seven New Trademarks Across Multiple Businesses That She Applied For After President Trump Took Office—Approved Around The Time President Trump Committed To Keeping A Chinese Telecommunications Company Afloat. “China this month awarded Ivanka Trump seven new trademarks across a broad collection of businesses, including books, housewares and cushions. […] Ms. Trump applied for six of the trademarks in March 2017. She applied for the seventh even earlier, in May 2016. […] At around the same time, President Trump vowed to find a way to prevent a major Chinese telecommunications company from going bust, even though the company has a history of violating American limits on doing business with countries like Iran and North Korea.” [New York Times, 5/28/18]
  • Over A Year Earlier, Ivanka Trump Received Three Trademark Approvals In China The Same Day She And Her Father Dined With Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Trump Operated a Web of Over 500 LLCs While In Office

During His Presidency, Trump Operated A Web Of Over 500LLCs Not Subject To External Audits Or Rigorous Disclosure Requirements.
For decades, Donald Trump operated a web of shadowy LLCs used to evade taxes and conceal loans and business interests. Even during his presidency, Trump’s use of LLCs allowed him to keep much of his financial portfolio outside the public eye. As NBC News reported, ““[W]e don’t know which foreign assets or bank accounts he owns or where they’re located. We don’t know how much foreign tax he has paid and to which countries. We can’t verify which charities he’s funding.”

You are joking, right?

This is from the “About” page for your source:

After four years of covering up for Trump, MAGA Republicans in Congress have already made their priorities clear – relentlessly investigating Joe Biden, historic impeachments of Cabinet Secretaries, and likely efforts to impeach Biden himself. These investigations are revenge for the past two years of Biden working every day for all Americans, not the special interests.
The Congressional Integrity Project is changing that dynamic.
We’ll focus on spurious investigations designed to hurt the Biden administration and Democrats and to usher Donald Trump back into power – none of which address the real challenges affecting the daily lives of Americans.
CIP is fighting back against these politically motivated attacks.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

I guess you have not noticed that Comer has provided ZERO evidence for ANY of his claims he has made about ANYTHING.

20 shell companies is dogshit. Trump has 500 shell companies. I bet your propagandists have not told you this, amiright?

How does $617 million and 500 "shell companies" grab you?

Trump Campaign Shell Corporation Funneled $617 Million, According to Reporting Based on CLC Complaint

The FEC should hold the Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee accountable for violating federal campaign finance law's transparency requirements.

Earlier this year, Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that the Trump Campaign laundered $170 million in spending to conceal payments to people close to the Trump family and campaign.

To conceal the campaign’s transactions to vendors, American Made Media Consultants LLC (AMMC), was used as a pass-through for payments that were directed to friendly political consulting firms, the president’s family members, or people who did not register the payments with the FEC.

By failing to report payments to the campaign’s true vendors and employees, the Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee violated federal law’s transparency requirements and undermined the vital public information role that reporting is intended to serve.

Oops: Jared Kushner Reportedly Created a Shell Company to Secretly Pay Trump Family Members and Spend Half the Campaign’s Cash

Donald Trump and his family have spent the last four years making the airtight case that they view the presidency as simply a means to enrich themselves and their associates. They probably don’t particularly like that reputation and, yet, it hasn’t stopped them from funneling taxpayer money to their private business, gouging the Secret Service, and raising legal defense funds that the fine print says could go directly to their pockets. Oh, and, according to a new report, setting up a shell company that spent hundreds of millions of campaign dollars to pay Trump family members along with other expenditures it seemingly wanted to keep under wraps.
Most large businesses have shell companies.

What products does the Biden family sell?
I keep asking, funny that not one Leftist knows.

'Linked to them'? Are they his? Has he received any payment out of any of these accounts?

Show me, don't tell me.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden owns even one of those LLCs. Let alone all 20.

You're stalling. Why? If you had the evidence, wouldn't you be *eager* to show us?

This would require investigation, which of course is the entire point of having this many llcs and banks to start with. Obfuscation is the key to laundering. Let’s investigate and find out what is going on. There is plenty of smoke.

Trump has 500 she’ll companies.

List the purpose of each please

Trump is being investigated. Let’s do the same to Biden and his family. Seems that lefties have no interest in such.

Trump is being investigated. Let’s do the same to Biden and his family. Seems that lefties have no interest in such.
Trump’s 500 LLCs are being investigated?

They are not

Trump’s 500 LLCs are being investigated?

They are not

Maybe there is nothing there. Like mentioned above, he is a business man. Are you saying that the Biden’s ”business” should not be investigated just because Trump’s aren’t? I have a few LLC’s myself, but I have given no reason to warrant an investigation. The same cannot be said for the Biden’s.

Maybe there is nothing there. Like mentioned above, he is a business man. Are you saying that the Biden’s ”business” should not be investigated just because Trump’s aren’t? I have a few LLC’s myself, but I have given no reason to warrant an investigation. The same cannot be said for the Biden’s.
And why are Biden’s LLCs “suspect” and yours and Trump’s are not?

Politics

We have been told repeatedly by people like you that the mere PRESENCE of those LLCs is suspect

And why are Biden’s LLCs “suspect” and yours and Trump’s are not?

Politics

We have been told repeatedly by people like you that the mere PRESENCE of those LLCs is suspect

Not the mere precence, though that is curious, but the amount of money flowing through them. If I have 3 llcs, one for for lawn maintenance, 1 for house cleaning and 1 for house painting, all exchanging funds and am making 10 mil/yr, the IRS would likely be interested. That is the equivalent of what is going on with the Biden’s. Trump owns many multi-million dollar pieces of real estate and that are bought, sold and rented, totally different situation.

I honestly don't know if it is true or not.
Does the good poster PH know?
How does he know?
No one knows, including the Trumpsters who are assuming the worst and running with it as if it's proven fact, as usual.

Maybe it's bad, maybe it's nothing, but the Trumpsters are desperately trying to make ol' mediocre Uncle Joe into Satan because they're hurt that their Boi God is in hot water.

Meh. They scream at the accusations of Trump, but are just fine with their OWN thousands of accusations. And I guess they don't see how obvious it is.

Forum List

Back