Why did John Boehner really resign?

He likely had enough of dealing with the ignorance, stupidity, and lies from the extreme right, such as the idiocy in the linked article.

And who could blame him.
Had no problem dealing with for quite a while now...he has ignored his own party for years...why change that now? Maybe he thinks his treason will be forgotten ....I don't know...I don't care really...not a republican I am an equal opportunity hater :D

It was either that or be fired.
He would have survived another vote of confidence, but the party would have shattered in the House.

This way he can offer an up down vote on the Budget and walk away intact.

The far right will never forgive Boehner.

It was either that or be fired.
He would have survived another vote of confidence, but the party would have shattered in the House.

This way he can offer an up down vote on the Budget and walk away intact.

The far right will never forgive Boehner.
And mainstream republicans will never forgive the extreme right for destroying the GOP.

The GOP has ceased being a real governing political party. It is now controlled by neo-fascists that are propelling an insurgent, anti-government philosophy. Boehner's political philosophy is based upon governance, and the modern GOP has no intention of governing. It is hell-bent on destruction, punishment, and warfare.

I think he's a drunk. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Lol

The GOP has ceased being a real governing political party. It is now controlled by neo-fascists that are propelling an insurgent, anti-government philosophy. Boehner's political philosophy is based upon governance, and the modern GOP has no intention of governing. It is hell-bent on destruction, punishment, and warfare.
So much stupidity from a poster named "Freemason". He/She should know better.

Ummm neither does the left. They just want power and to pretend they are doing good with other people's money.

The government sucks. That's why I want as little to do with it as possible.

Forum List

Back