NAMBLA men to adopt

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I bet nambla members are getting married and adopting children. What's to stop them? If you've ever heard these guys they are sure there is nothing wrong with it.

And if I've thought about it you can be sure so have they.

I bet nambla members are getting married and adopting
children.

What's to stop them?

If you've ever heard these guys they are sure there is nothing wrong with it.

what's to stop any straight creep from pretending to be sincere..?

I'm not saying gays are pedophiles I'm saying pedophiles can pose as gays.

Explain please. I'm just thinking out loud and want to know where I'm wrong. You know the Christian right thinks these things.

How would you stop nambla men from marrying each other so they can adopt? Think nambla men havent thought of it? Think it might not already be happening?

so you start a thread stating as fact, then demand proof of the negative... :eusa_liar:

you bet your op is a lie?
What made me think of this was Louise ck's opening monologue on SNL last night. He said he really loves mounds chocolate but if you said you'd be hated and go to jail for eating a mounds bar, he wouldn't. So boy love must be better than mounds bars. Lol

i saw that awkward tv moment..

every sane person cringed at the obvious creepy comparison to the compulsion to molest children.

I bet nambla members are getting married and adopting
children.

What's to stop them?

If you've ever heard these guys they are sure there is nothing wrong with it.

what's to stop any straight creep from pretending to be sincere..?

I'm not saying gays are pedophiles I'm saying pedophiles can pose as gays.

Explain please. I'm just thinking out loud and want to know where I'm wrong. You know the Christian right thinks these things.

How would you stop nambla men from marrying each other so they can adopt? Think nambla men havent thought of it? Think it might not already be happening?

so you start a thread stating as fact, then demand proof of the negative... :eusa_liar:
I'm in the conspiracy theory section. I don't have any proof. I also don't have any proof there are right now Catholic priests still molesting kids, I'm sure there are. Are you SURE this isn't happening?

The US military sits around brainstorming ways terrorists might attack. I'm just speculating how gay adoption/marriage could be abused.

my conspiracy theory is that you're a disingenuous jerk off... most days it's easy to look around and find proof.

i saw that awkward tv moment..

every sane person cringed at the obvious creepy comparison to the compulsion to molest children.
My friends and I have a sick sense of humor. Probably not good choice for national TV. Bet the FCC got some calls.

NAMBLA will be the next ones to DEMAND acceptance, since the homos paved the way for sexual perversion acceptance.

my conspiracy theory is that you're a jerk off... most days it's easy to look around and find proof.
I'm in favor of letting normal gay people adopt. I just hope we make sure the kids aren't being abused.

I've seen to many stories of abused foster kids so don't be naive.

NAMBLA will be the next ones to DEMAND acceptance, since the homos paved the way for sexual perversion acceptance.
It's not perverted to them. And they've been around since the first men. Having sex with people under 18 will never be accepted. Maybe they might one day lower the age of consent but there will always be a cut off. Two completely different things.

How old were girls when they got married during jesus' day? 14? What did jesus say about this?

There really isn't a NAMBLA

It exists solely on the Internet and in fear mongering conservatives

Anyone that belongs to an organization that promotes man/boy love has absolutely no business adopting a child. None

There is only 1 reason fudge packers want to adopt kids and it ain't good. ..... :evil:
Not true. I know gay couples and their kids are not being abused. You can tell because trust me people are looking for the signs.

It's usually a married man that abuses his child. Married to a woman. Having sex with his daughter. Can you find one case where a gay father was raping his adopted son? Nope? Then stfu.

NAMBLA.jpg

There is only 1 reason fudge packers want to adopt kids and it ain't good. ..... :evil:
Not true. I know gay couples and their kids are not being abused. You can tell because trust me people are looking for the signs.

It's usually a married man that abuses his child. Married to a woman. Having sex with his daughter. Can you find one case where a gay father was raping his adopted son? Nope? Then stfu.

You lose

'They took turns raping me': New claims of child sex abuse revealed as gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go to trial

Forum List

Back