Why Did Hillary Supporters Cheer When She Said Middle Class Taxes Will Go Up?

Why Did Hillary Supporters Cheer When She Said Middle Class Taxes Will Go Up?

• Democrats have every intention of raising taxes upon the middle class.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Democrats are bobblehead sheep who cheer any stupid thing their masters say.

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Because she said "aren't". you idiot wingnut.
That's a good spin. Except she ain't say aren't.

She certainly DID say "AREN'T"

Liberals; up is down, left is right, black is white, girls are boys, boys are girls, lies are truth, crime is good, terrorists are friendly folks, and Hillary said aren't.

the Right always play deaf, dumb, and blind when it suits their lies!

Someone has to pay off the huge national debt run up by NaziCons.
View attachment 84296

Lokhota and the rest of these brain dead morons forget who has been running things for the past 7 years.
The GOP have controlled the HOUSE since Jan 2011.
And gave 0bama whatever he wanted in the way of spending:

0bama: "If you don't increase spending, you will shut down the government and little babies and old ladies will starve to death!"
GOP: "OK, can't have that. Here's your unlimited MasterCard."

Liberals; up is down, left is right, black is white, girls are boys, boys are girls, lies are truth, crime is good, terrorists are friendly folks, and Hillary said aren't.

As does the Left

View attachment 84296

Lokhota and the rest of these brain dead morons forget who has been running things for the past 7 years.

0bama: "If you don't increase spending, you will shut down the government and little babies and old ladies will starve to death!"
So you admit the gutlessness of the Republicans have run up the debt.
Thank you.

Lying liar says; "LIES!"
It's the truth and if you had one ounce of maturity, honesty, or integrity in your body, you'd admit that truth.

View attachment 84296

Thank you.

Look, I know you have to be an idiot to be a Democrat, but you sir have taken it to an art form. Go away and let the adults talk. Dismissed.

Lying liar says; "LIES!"
It's the truth and if you had one ounce of maturity, honesty, or integrity in your body, you'd admit that truth.

The Right couldn't tell the truth if their worthless America-hating lives depended on it!

Thank you.

Look, I know you have to be an idiot to be a Democrat, but you sir have taken it to an art form. Go away and let the adults talk. Dismissed.
I have it on the authority of the Right that the HUOSE controls spending.

Lying liar says; "LIES!"

The Right couldn't tell the truth if their worthless America-hating lives depended on it!

We'll file that under "no classified documents ever on my private server"

Thank you.

So the Reagan budget deficits were the responsibility of who then?

Checkmate.

"Hillary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now — we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!

Social media users sharing this video offered it as evidence that Clinton had actually promised to raise taxes on "the middle class but not the rich," that she had changed her tax platform, and/or that she had let loose with a Freudian slip and accidentally revealed the truth of what she was really thinking.

Some viewers defended Clinton by saying that the clip had been edited, but it was not. The footage was taken from a speech Clinton delivered during a campaign stop in Omaha, Nebraska, on 1 August 2016:

This from Snopes. Hillary Clinton: 'We're Going to Raise Taxes on the Middle Class'

They did what they always do for a Democrat later in their statement and made up several excuses for Hillary.

Very Occasionally a Democrat will let the truth slip out. This exactly what happened in this incident.
Hiliary is hoping no one noticed

Thank you.

Checkmate.
YOU are the one calling them "the REAGAN budget deficits."

"Hillary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now — we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!

Social media users sharing this video offered it as evidence that Clinton had actually promised to raise taxes on "the middle class but not the rich," that she had changed her tax platform, and/or that she had let loose with a Freudian slip and accidentally revealed the truth of what she was really thinking.

Some viewers defended Clinton by saying that the clip had been edited, but it was not. The footage was taken from a speech Clinton delivered during a campaign stop in Omaha, Nebraska, on 1 August 2016:

This from Snopes. Hillary Clinton: 'We're Going to Raise Taxes on the Middle Class'

They did what they always do for a Democrat later in their statement and made up several excuses for Hillary.
And Snopes is a loony left wing website.

Thank you.

Checkmate.
YOU are the one calling them "the REAGAN budget deficits."
Afraid to answer the question. :lmao:

Forum List

Back