Trump (a complete RINO) has killed the GOP

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Trump might be anti-establishment but that doesn't make him a real conservative. I believe God views marriage as the union between a man and woman. I feel indifferent on abortion. I have a lot of social conservative views but I also have some liberal views. Regardless, the GOP is a brand that doesn't stand for anything. Conservatives don't care about the brand. The brand does nothing good for any demographic other than middle-class/wealthy whites. Trump was the nail in the coffin to a useless party
stopitslime.png

There are quite a few mysteries about his success, but one of the biggest mysteries to me is how his fans can call REAL Republicans RINOs when they admit that Trump's campaign is not about conservatism.

Dafuq?

The Republican Party has gone full retard.

There are quite a few mysteries about his success, but one of the biggest mysteries to me is how his fans can call REAL Republicans RINOs when they admit that Trump's campaign is not about conservatism.

Dafuq?

That's easy
The republicans we hate are the ones that you cannot count on.
The ones that dont stand up to free speech or call.liberals on their bullshit tactics like.khan.
They run and apologize to.the.media....
Trump.fights.for.his.views....the RINOS have to get the ok from liberal elites

Dafuq?

Well let be factual and admit that Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike and even Nixon were not Conservative Presidents and the reality is this country never had a Conservative President unless you want to count Andrew Jackson.

Those I wrote about had more Progressive nature to them and Reagan and Bush Jr. were Social Conservatives but lacked the Barry Goldwater style of Fiscal Conservatism.

So it does not surprise me his supporters consider him ( Trump ) more Republican because he remind them of Joe McCarthy with his Rhetoric...

There are no "real Republicans" only Republicrats that are just like democrats, but sit on the other side of the room. These idiots can't even manage a Budget without caving in to Obama. How much of the $10-trillion of Obama's debt adder was approved by a GOP Congress? Then they wonder why we voted for Trump.

What is a real conservative? What is the GOP 'brand"? <<<< Who determines it?

I think Trump has made it clear that the Conservative ideology is open to interpretation. He has successfully divided the GOP “brand” into its constituent parts for all to see. Sanders has done the same for Liberalism. The curtain has been pulled back to expose the good and the bad in both political parties.

To complicate matters, even what is good and what is bad is subject to the same interpretation process. Unfortunately, a true consensus within a political body is beyond our ability.

Trump is advocating the following : Controlling our borders and who we allow to enter our country. Renegotiating lousy trade deals. Fixing the VA. Strengthening Social Security and Medicare. Tax simplification/ Tax cuts. Protecting the 2nd amendment. Getting rid of Obamacare.

If you don't like those things, don't vote for him.

Yes the RINOS are splitting away and then all that will be left will be the Trump supporters who will form their new Republican party and they will call it NEWKKK

Forum List

Back