Why did Hamas do this?

Because we have the weakest president of a century at least. What is brain dead Biden going to do about anything?
Really reaching, ah what the heck, lets blame the this Very old mess on Biden,
Why not every drop of negative helps the single minded goal.

The muslim cult death wish for jews began long before 1920.
Actually no. Jews were a tiny minority in Palestine and there was no conflict. Palestine was sleepy and apolitical. Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years. This was a Zionist thing.

Actually no.
Of course the muslim death cult, hundreds of years old, was gunning for the jews before 1920. There is no debate to be had, there.
Jews were a tiny minority in Palestine and there was no conflict.
Right, because the jews submitted to the Muslims. Just like the Islamic texts require. And just as they want to impose on citizens of Israel today.

Is Israel demanding Palestinians live under Shulchan Aruch?

Spot the difference. Again.

Last edited:
My guess as to why Hamas did it is because when things get too peaceful those atop hate groups need to generate hate. Without hate they're not leading anybody anymore.

The videos were difficult to watch. It was attacks on random people for no good reason.

what must be asked in the very first place, and this is what the Israeli Jewish people are saying… how in the world did their military apparatus allow that nonsense to happen on oct 7. It’s unbelievable. Every square inch of Gaza is monitored. Again conservative Americans and people who live in Israel are the ones bringing this up.
It wouldnt have happened if all those victims had been well-armed. People in th US should be looking at thus as a warning message. hiw well-armed are they. Are they prepared to defend themselves from jihad attackers ?

Of course the muslim death cult, hundreds of years old, was gunning for the jews before 1920. There is no debate to be had, there.

Right, because the jews submitted to the Muslims. Just like the Islamic texts require. And just as they want to impose on citizens of Israel today.

Is Israel demanding Palestinians live under Shulchan Aruch?

Spot the difference. Again.

Palestine was a sleepy and apolitical backwater before the European Zionists arrived. There was no dhimmitude after 1839. The Ottomans left the groups to manage themselves.

Remember the German colony? They weren't Nazis... Just a religious community of dairy farmers. They arrived about 1860. The Zionists expelled them and confiscated their farms in 1939.

Palestine was a sleepy and apolitical backwater before the European Zionists arrived.
And before that it was part of a disgusting Muslim caliphate that had to be defeated in a world War. They lost any sovereignty they once had.

To the winner go the spoils.

I see Mac1958 has abandoned this thread after seeing that the VAST majority of his fellow Biden supporters have come down firmly on the side of Hamas.

That's not true. Hamas has always hurt the Palestinians... Gets them killed.

Are you stupid? Why do you think Israel encouraged and funded Hamas in 1987?

Hoping for at least a few calm, sober, thoughful responses.

More and more videos are surfacing over the October 7 attacks that began this (latest) international crisis. Atrocity after atrocity that are difficult for most of us to imagine. And now Israel is (predictably) responding, and things are only getting more dangerous.

So: Surely these people knew there would be a response, and some of the scenes are so brutal that it almost seems as if they're trying to PROVOKE a response. A BIG response.

Assuming there is some kind of organized strategy here, why do you think they did this? What is their end goal? My guess is that they're willing to sacrifice the innocents in Gaza to pull in other groups and countries to eliminate Israel once and for all.

Your thoughts?
There isn't anyone capable of eliminating Israel in the ME. What Hamas wants and what the Palestinians want is freedom. Israel has no right to keep that from them.

A 16 year illegal and immoral blockade, punishes all 2.2 million people in Gaza. That is collective punishment. And that is a war crime.

No matter what Hamas did on Oct 7th, Israel is far worse!

There isn't anyone capable of eliminating Israel in the ME. What Hamas wants and what the Palestinians want is freedom. Israel has no right to keep that from them.

A 16 year illegal and immoral blockade, punishes all 2.2 million people in Gaza. That is collective punishment. And that is a war crime.

No matter what Hamas did on Oct 7th, Israel is far worse!

You're a good DemoKKKrat. And I see your fellow Hamas supporter Mac1958 gave you a high five for your anti-Semitic post. Figures.

Forum List

Back