Why Did Democrats HIDE This Poll?

More far left propaganda, their rants started with a link that I posted when their own was caught cherry picking one poll of hundreds..

And they continue to prove my comments!

73978_0

See what happens when the far left is faced with reality?

They will always prove my comments correct!

73978_0

Says the far left drone troll!
images

See what happens when the far left is faced with reality?

They will always prove my comments correct!

73978_0

images

Technically it was Groot and he wrote it.

Says the far left drone!

See the lengths the far left drones will go in order to have to admit they are wrong!

images

Says the far left drone!

See the lengths the far left drones will go in order to have to admit they are wrong!

But it was Groot and he wrote it, we have evidence of this.

Says the far left drone!

They have resorted to their natural habitat watch they will show us their play ground banter!

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

They have resorted to their natural habitat watch they will show us their play ground banter!

So it's not Groot at the chalkboard? I'm so confused.

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

And always the far left drones always prove my comments!

Now every one be quiet as you may scare them when you post facts and reality..

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

Ok, I admit, you bored me again.

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

images

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

Ok, I admit, you bored me again.

See when faced with reality and facts they run scared!

Silly far left drones!

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

images

Says the far left drone!

images

images

Says the far left drone!

images

images

Says the far left drone!

images

Drone Bee.jpg

Says the far left drone!

images

View attachment 56984

See another prime example of a far left drone!

Democrats love their lame stream media and their polls. But what happens when a poll comes out that IS a disaster for democrats? Why they hide it. Case in point, they ran a Trump poll and Trump did REALLY well. He polled numbers higher then Reagan higher then Bill Clinton or Obozo.

They HID this poll because it spells the up coming DEMISE of the democrats. Its one subject democrats are falling and failing in GREATER numbers daily. Its a poll in which Trump gets MORE Negro support and MORE Hispanic support then ANY other person running for the oval office. How good are those numbers you ask?

Negro's......96% SUPPORT
Hispanics...87% SUPPORT
Whites.........69% SUPPORT

Folks I do not care who you are those are some MONSTER numbers. And the poll was taken by MSNBC the leading liberal news site. The polls REAL purpose was to knock Trump down a peg or two but BACKFIRED and showed HUGE VICTORIES for the Trump camp on that subject.

Hillary and the democrats simply CANNOT win on this subject. And MSNBC makes a habit of polling liberals! Now for the subject.....

And the source...
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...porarily-ban-muslim-immigration-goes-too-far/

It's not even a poll, it's a "pulse." And what does bing say about it's pulses...?

What's the difference between a pulse and a poll?

Microsoft Pulse offers three key voting functions: pulsing, polling, and surveys. Pulsing is a content rating tool that allows viewers to continuously express their opinion (e.g. strongly agree, disagree) as often as every five seconds during a live event, program, class, or study. Pulsing measures shifts in opinion and sentiment. Users respond to the same Pulse question many times, as often as they would like or anytime their answers change. Poll questions are instant multiple choice questions that are only answered one time. Producers also have the ability to push out surveys, a collection of poll questions that can be answered partially or fully by the respondents.​

... even more unscientific than an online poll, online pulses encourage participants to vote repeatedly and often.

From the OP:

Case in point, they ran a Trump poll and Trump did REALLY well. He polled numbers higher then Reagan higher then Bill Clinton or Obozo.

It was not a poll about who they would vote for. Okay, retards?

Dipshit totally misread it.
It was a poll on how he did on THAT SUBJECT and he did BETTER then Reagan/Clinton OR Obama. Its in the OP you moron. NOW try and get ON TOPIC you RETARD.
Huh? When were Reagan or Clinton or Obama ever polled on banning Muslims from America??

Nope.

Take a gander:

You said he claimed it was a poll about who they would vote for. He did NOT make that claim.

"Its a poll in which Trump gets MORE Negro support and MORE Hispanic support then ANY other person running for the oval office."

Okay, dumbass? He misread it. Trump does not have more support than any other candidate. At all. Not even close.

Hillary: 93%

Trump: 7%.

He gets more support on his plan to deal with muslims than any other candidate.
Nothing was said about votes.

g5000 HAS to lie about this subject because there is simply NO WAY to spin your way out of it. A liberal media poll with Simply BAD results for the democrats.

They really should drop the un-Constitutional spin because it's not working.
Not when the numbers for all Americans is that high and we all pretty much agree.

Umm... according to actual polls, Trump doesn't have quite to support among "all Americans" you seem to think he has...

25%

Most Americans oppose Trump's Muslim ban: Poll

Forum List

Back