Why Did Democrats HIDE This Poll?

See how the far left wants others to prove a negative!

They post bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

Silly far left drones!

Prove a negative? You posted a link, a poll was posted from that link that counters whatever point you are failing to make. Own it.

See you give them a link they f9ind one thing that fits their narrative and they run with it..

One of hundreds of polls and they pick one and do not cite who conducted the poll..

Yet it is on anyone else to p[rove them wrong.

Where is the other poll on Religious immigration bans?

And the far left drone proves my comments as they continue to run their narratives..

Where is it, Groot? Why did you post the link? What were you attempting to demonstrate? Feel free to use crayons.

And the far left drones continue to run their religious narratives and prove my comments!

Prove a negative? You posted a link, a poll was posted from that link that counters whatever point you are failing to make. Own it.

See you give them a link they f9ind one thing that fits their narrative and they run with it..

One of hundreds of polls and they pick one and do not cite who conducted the poll..

And the far left drone proves my comments as they continue to run their narratives..

Where is it, Groot? Why did you post the link? What were you attempting to demonstrate? Feel free to use crayons.

And the far left drones continue to run their religious narratives and prove my comments!

So, no poll then?

No matter how you slice it, the scientific polls show a vast majority of Americans oppose Trump's plan to ban all Muslims.

That is still a large minority of Dems and independent who agree that should ban.
Which was the point of the op to begin with.

So, no poll then?

See the far left drones have to run the narrative, even when supplied with a link all they could only cherry pick one poll from that link and not even cite who conducted the poll!

But they will carry on and on instead of admitting they are wrong!

No matter how you slice it, the scientific polls show a vast majority of Americans oppose Trump's plan to ban all Muslims.

That is still a large minority of Dems and independent who agree that should ban.

Really? Someone posts a bullshit poll that 96% of "negros" agree with Trump on banning Muslims is the same as demonstrating that most Americans are against the idea?

Really? Someone posts a bullshit poll that 96% of "negros" agree with Trump on banning Muslims is the same as demonstrating that most Americans are against the idea?

Says the irony impaired far left drone who posts bullshit 99.9% of the time..

Mind their own did the same thing and yet they support that drone!

So, no poll then?

See the far left drones have to run the narrative, even when supplied with a link all they could only cherry pick one poll from that link and not even cite who conducted the poll!

OK, you've completely failed again, I'm done so you get the last word.

So, no poll then?

Another failed post from a far left drone that has been shown their hypocrisy..

But that is par for the course with these drones, they will never call out their own nor will they ever admit to being wrong!

But since they are 99.9% of the time I guess most of their posts would be apology posts, but at least then they would be following in their messiahs footsteps..

So, no poll then?

But that is par for the course with these drones, they will never call out their own nor will they ever admit to being wrong!

But since they are 99.9% of the time I guess most of their posts would be apology posts, but at least then they would be following in their messiahs footsteps..

7e5d10b2579adab313461b937fc43073.jpg

You're the one using the n word.

It's in the OP, dingbat.

Well, one last reply. Just to point out that you never actually reply to the specifics of the posts you quote

So, no poll then?

More far left propaganda, their rants started with a link that I posted when their own was caught cherry picking one poll of hundreds..

And they continue to prove my comments!

It's in the OP, dingbat.

Says the racist far left drone that will accuse others of what they will accept from their own..

Well, one last reply. Just to point out that you never actually reply to the specifics of the posts you quote
So, no poll then?

More far left propaganda, their rants started with a link that I posted when their own was caught cherry picking one poll of hundreds..

73978_0

73978_0

See what happens when the far left is faced with reality?

They will always prove my comments correct!

Notice ho when far left will chime in on such things however will not call out their own..

This link is for non-far left drones as it will contain polls from all over and have facts in them..

PollingReport.com
From that link:

290zz9c.jpg

Notice how the far left drone only cherry picked one poll of hundreds..

That is what the far left does, nor to they show who conducted the poll!

Silly far left drones!

He "cherry picked" the poll because you provided a link to it. Yet you have no problem with the OP cherry picking a non-scientific poll. Weird, huh?

Wrong! I provided a link to the main site, but that is par for the course for the far left drones to lie!

Silly far left drones!
Talking about droning...

73978_0

73978_0

73978_0

73978_0

Says the far left drone troll!

73978_0

73978_0

Says the far left drone troll!
images

Forum List

Back