Why Democrats Own El Paso

Mark Twain once said, “The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter -- ‘tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”

Donald Trump is a nationalist who supports all things American, and has admitted as much. What he is not is a white nationalist -- a detail that, like a decimal point, seems minor on the surface yet really is the difference between a lightning bug and lightning. Yet Democrats and the hard left continue to play with lightning, incessantly labeling Trump a white nationalist despite knowing how such language could be misperceived by legitimate neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups in America, possibly emboldening them to act.

Although the horrific El Paso shooting is still under investigation, Democrats and the mainstream media have wasted no time using the massacre to further inject the word white into Trump’s pro-American nationalism.

“The President of the United States is condoning white nationalism,” South Bend Mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg said of the attack. “White nationalism is one of the evils that is motivating and inspiring at least some people to go kill Americans. The president has a responsibility to nip this in the bud.”

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

-----------

I don’t think it’s possible to debate the DemonRATS and their radicalized base. They lie so easily (you see them posting here in USMB Constantly) and what they don’t lie about they are so wrong about.

What’s the point in debating such people? They even pushed moderate dems out of the party into the Independent party (but they are still DemonRATS, never forget that!)

How does one debate people who live in a fantasy land, who doesn’t understand nothing is free; someone always has to pay for it, who blames a tool instead of those who wield it?

Perhaps “free radicals” would be a better name for them.

Free Radical Definition: Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells.

Sounds about right. America is the host body. DemonRATS are the free radicals damaging it at the smallest levels until it damages major parts (like organs or towns/cities/states).
Which is exactly why I gave up trying to debate the filthy liars decades ago. They lie at the drop of a hat.

Do it on a friday so you dominate the weekend coverage....check
Leave behind a manifesto......check
Have some social media making you look radical.....check

It is almost a formula at this point
First thing you ever posted that seems to be spot on....who wrote it. You didn't you subversive moron!

There is a pattern to lots of things. Sort of the way I always yawn when I read your posts. It is just a matter of finding them.
Thank you for proving the OP.

Sounds like a radical leftist environmentalist!

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival
The racist rant inveighs against environmental destruction and calls for mass killings to make the American “way of life” more “sustainable.” It’s not unique.

Oh my...Huffpo article

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost
A leftist who wants to kill Democrats?? And who wants Republicans to remain in control of Texas??

You have cottage cheese for brains.
Another proving the point of the Op. You lie when the truth sounds better.

It is the shame the OP lacks the basic intelligence to see the irony of his post about the Dems, while using the childish nickname of DemonRats
If you do not wish to be called a rat, quit being one, GG. Stop spreading your party's lies and mishandling of power for starters. Please turn our opinions around, won't you? I far more appreciate amicable relationships that my parent's generation had, where party was more like a change of style than a beating up of successful people in order to institute yet another communist nation on this planet that first must kill off all opposition before it can successfully manipulate people into being serfs while the leadership takes over the good places to live, the only ones with travel privileges, and the only ones with financial resources since all wealth worries them to death to a point of not sharing power with serfs, none, nothing, nada, nothingburger.

The mayor of El Paso said that the city was a city of two countries. Right then was the second El Paso stopped mattering. The people of El Paso no longer matter. Make it into the Mexican city that they desire and leave the rest of us alone.

First thing you ever posted that seems to be spot on....who wrote it. You didn't you subversive moron!

There is a pattern to lots of things. Sort of the way I always yawn when I read your posts. It is just a matter of finding them.

*yawn*

The racist rant inveighs against environmental destruction and calls for mass killings to make the American “way of life” more “sustainable.” It’s not unique.

Oh my...Huffpo article

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost
A leftist who wants to kill Democrats?? And who wants Republicans to remain in control of Texas??

You already surrendered any form of debate when you confessed you're here only to troll.

Oh my...Huffpo article

You already surrendered any form of debate when you confessed you're here only to troll.
Not hardly liar. I resigned from ever attempting any form of debate with you lying bastards.

*yawn*
You are not even really yawning, liar.

Mark Twain once said, “The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter -- ‘tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”

Donald Trump is a nationalist who supports all things American, and has admitted as much. What he is not is a white nationalist -- a detail that, like a decimal point, seems minor on the surface yet really is the difference between a lightning bug and lightning. Yet Democrats and the hard left continue to play with lightning, incessantly labeling Trump a white nationalist despite knowing how such language could be misperceived by legitimate neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups in America, possibly emboldening them to act.

Although the horrific El Paso shooting is still under investigation, Democrats and the mainstream media have wasted no time using the massacre to further inject the word white into Trump’s pro-American nationalism.

“The President of the United States is condoning white nationalism,” South Bend Mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg said of the attack. “White nationalism is one of the evils that is motivating and inspiring at least some people to go kill Americans. The president has a responsibility to nip this in the bud.”

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

-----------

I don’t think it’s possible to debate the DemonRATS and their radicalized base. They lie so easily (you see them posting here in USMB Constantly) and what they don’t lie about they are so wrong about.

What’s the point in debating such people? They even pushed moderate dems out of the party into the Independent party (but they are still DemonRATS, never forget that!)

How does one debate people who live in a fantasy land, who doesn’t understand nothing is free; someone always has to pay for it, who blames a tool instead of those who wield it?

Perhaps “free radicals” would be a better name for them.

Free Radical Definition: Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells.

Sounds about right. America is the host body. DemonRATS are the free radicals damaging it at the smallest levels until it damages major parts (like organs or towns/cities/states).
The Democrats persist bathing in bad waters, and they smell worse after they turn the shower off.
And we can't shoot 'em, so we'll just have to boot 'em in the next election. And for the way they treat the President the people of Americ elected, the best thing to happen to the Democrats would be for them to lose every seat in the House and every seat in the Senate that comes up in November or 2020.

All the Democrats have impeached is fairness, success, justice, the truth, and kindness. They have diminished America, and they have done it through their own greed for power.

President Trump has provided good paying jobs, he has stimulated the stock market, and he has worked toward the good of the people of America, made friends in the world where we had no friends, and he has provided a model for other countries to use as a basis for success--caring for their own people's needs and doing it while avoiding unnecessary conflicts.
exactly, the dems are saying fk you to 63 million americans. wow,

Oh my...Huffpo article

Not hardly liar. I resigned from ever attempting any form of debate with you lying bastards.
Which leaves only trolling.

Oh my...Huffpo article

Which leaves only trolling.
Which of course you are even a failure at that.

Forum List

Back