Why Democrats Own El Paso

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Mark Twain once said, “The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter -- ‘tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”

Donald Trump is a nationalist who supports all things American, and has admitted as much. What he is not is a white nationalist -- a detail that, like a decimal point, seems minor on the surface yet really is the difference between a lightning bug and lightning. Yet Democrats and the hard left continue to play with lightning, incessantly labeling Trump a white nationalist despite knowing how such language could be misperceived by legitimate neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups in America, possibly emboldening them to act.

Although the horrific El Paso shooting is still under investigation, Democrats and the mainstream media have wasted no time using the massacre to further inject the word white into Trump’s pro-American nationalism.

“The President of the United States is condoning white nationalism,” South Bend Mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg said of the attack. “White nationalism is one of the evils that is motivating and inspiring at least some people to go kill Americans. The president has a responsibility to nip this in the bud.”

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

-----------

I don’t think it’s possible to debate the DemonRATS and their radicalized base. They lie so easily (you see them posting here in USMB Constantly) and what they don’t lie about they are so wrong about.

What’s the point in debating such people? They even pushed moderate dems out of the party into the Independent party (but they are still DemonRATS, never forget that!)

How does one debate people who live in a fantasy land, who doesn’t understand nothing is free; someone always has to pay for it, who blames a tool instead of those who wield it?

Perhaps “free radicals” would be a better name for them.

Free Radical Definition: Free radicals are unstable atoms that can damage cells.

Sounds about right. America is the host body. DemonRATS are the free radicals damaging it at the smallest levels until it damages major parts (like organs or towns/cities/states).

The most amazing this about this is how much of the shooter's manifesto -- the long passages about immigration -- are being completely ignored by the enablers.

Do they realize this, and are just lying? Or has their ideology so clouded and distorted their fundamental thought processes that they really don't see it?

The effects and damage of blind, hardcore partisan ideology: One of the most important questions we face as a country, right now, today.

It is the shame the OP lacks the basic intelligence to see the irony of his post about the Dems, while using the childish nickname of DemonRats

Can't be a real nationalist without an "enemy within" to scare people. Trying to run away from the scapegoating core of nationalism is to deny one the main reasons why it is a danger to freedom.

The most amazing this about this is how much of the shooter's manifesto -- the long passages about immigration -- are being completely ignored by the enablers.

Do they realize this, and are just lying? Or has their ideology so clouded and distorted their thought processes that they really don't see it?

The effects and damage of blind, hardcore partisan ideology: One of the most important questions we face as a country, right now, today.
Equally amazing is the laser focus on his points on immigration while, conveniently, glossing over his obvious progressive stances on income equality and UHC.
He writes like a traditional Progressive Democratic Nationalist (see:Nazi)
His views are almost directly in line with the Third Reich.
We'll argue forever if that equals our modern definition of Republicans of Democrats

The fact is he's a nutbar with no sympathy from either political side of rational America
For either side of the aisle to try to tie him around the necks of the other side is dishonest at best and only trying to sow division

Can't be a real nationalist without an "enemy within" to scare people. Trying to run away from the scapegoating core of nationalism is to deny one the main reasons why it is a danger to freedom.
Your hatred doesn't change reality.

POTUS is responsible for this nation. It's his job.

Do it on a friday so you dominate the weekend coverage....check
Leave behind a manifesto......check
Have some social media making you look radical.....check

It is almost a formula at this point

Do they realize this, and are just lying? Or has their ideology so clouded and distorted their thought processes that they really don't see it?

Equally amazing is the laser focus on his points on immigration while, conveniently, glossing over his obvious progressive stances on income equality and UHC.
We'll argue forever if that equals our modern definition of Republicans of Democrats

The fact is he's a nutbar with no sympathy from either political side of rational America
For either side of the aisle to try to tie him around the necks of the other side is dishonest at best and only trying to sow division
I hear his remarks on immigration and immigrants coming from our right-wing posters everyday.

I hear his remarks on immigration and immigrants coming from our right-wing posters everyday.
And I hear his remarks about equal pay and universal healthcare from people on the left everyday

That's my point.
Neither party "owns" him

We need mental facilities to "own" more people and get them off our streets

First thing you ever posted that seems to be spot on....who wrote it. You didn't you subversive moron!

Completely different reasons...you lie AGAIN!

First thing you ever posted that seems to be spot on....who wrote it. You didn't you subversive moron!

There is a pattern to lots of things. Sort of the way I always yawn when I read your posts. It is just a matter of finding them.

And I hear his remarks about equal pay and universal healthcare from people on the left everyday

That's my point.
Neither party "owns" him

We need mental facilities to "own" more people and get them off our streets
Who did he target? What are we supposed to look at if not his words for the reason why? He didn't target Trump supporters, banks or rich people the way you would expect from a leftist. He went after Trump and the right's primary scapegoat. Your theory may satisfy you but reasonable people are not fooled.

There is a pattern to lots of things. Sort of the way I always yawn when I read your posts. It is just a matter of finding them.
Yes the stupid ALWAYS yawns....proven fact!

You could have saved yourself the trouble. I knew your response before your wrote it. Predictability is well predictable.

You could have saved yourself the trouble. I knew your response before your wrote it. Predictability is well predictable.
Truth the greatest fear of the left...proven once again!

Sounds like a radical leftist environmentalist!

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival
The racist rant inveighs against environmental destruction and calls for mass killings to make the American “way of life” more “sustainable.” It’s not unique.

Oh my...Huffpo article

El Paso Terrorism Suspect’s Alleged Manifesto Highlights Eco-Fascism’s Revival | HuffPost
A leftist who wants to kill Democrats?? And who wants Republicans to remain in control of Texas??

You have cottage cheese for brains.

No reader here can prove that the shooter wrote that manifesto even if the shooter admits it in the media. Religious nationalism striving is also an ecological concern, so we'll pay attention to this story linking in time to other events, reminiscent of the Aurora, Colorado shooting. We think there is propaganda involved with this story because the shooter was apparently influenced by the French teacher at Conway, Arkansas, not far from the Walmart citadel.

Forum List

Back