Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

Just so you know: America already has been invaded by Colonial powers.

It proves your statement wrong :razz:

Some seem to think that since many of us have guns....
Many in Afganistan had guns too.

us, Only the Taliban, Al Qaeda and various tribal warlord groups are armed in Afganistan. The rest of the folks their are living in mass poverty. Unless you grow poppies and want a personal firearm I suppose. ;) ~BH

I can't tell if the smiley applies to the entire comment, or simply the last sentence.

Every last swingin' d#%k over there has a AK or two per household.

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

Unfortunately, Yamamoto never said that

Isoroku Yamamoto - Wikiquote

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.", according to Brooks Jackson in "Misquoting Yamamoto" at Factcheck.org (11 May 2009)

It would make no sense for Yamamoto to say such a thing. However it does make a nice NRA talking point to appeal to the invasion fantasies of gun owners

I figured you would assume that it was something to do with politics in this discussion. Actually, another moron like yourself assumed the same thing days ago. Hey? I really could give a crap about politics when it comes down to history. History, meaning it's already said and done. My intent had nothing to do with the 2nd amendment, though I obviously support it always. Unless you can prove that he didn't say it, then shut the fuck up just like I told the last dickLip who assumed the worse. :razz: ~BH

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.", according to Brooks Jackson in "Misquoting Yamamoto" at Factcheck.org (11 May 2009)

It would make no sense for Yamamoto to say such a thing. However it does make a nice NRA talking point to appeal to the invasion fantasies of gun owners

I figured you would assume that it was something to do with politics in this discussion. Actually, another moron like yourself assumed the same thing days ago. Hey? I really could give a crap about politics when it comes down to history. History, meaning it's already said and done. My intent had nothing to do with the 2nd amendment, though I obviously support it always. Unless you can prove that he didn't say it, then shut the fuck up just like I told the last dickLip who assumed the worse. :razz: ~BH

Why don't you admit that your so called history regarding Yamamoto is just made up nonsense by the NRA gun nuts?

Otherwise, provide a link showing when and where Yamamoto said it. Context is everything....

Why don't you admit that your so called history regarding Yamamoto is just made up nonsense by the NRA gun nuts?

Otherwise, provide a link showing when and where Yamamoto said it. Context is everything....

Why don't you provide a link where he didn't say it rw? =Exactly. Neither of us can. However, Like I said before, Read 'Yamamoto, The man who menaced America'. Published in 1965. Robert Deane Potter interviewed those who served with Yamamato. And again like I said before, he did his homework and knew much more than any idiots online today. This claim that he never said it didn't turn up until the late 90's bro. ~BH

The biggest problem with you Yamamoto quote is that it is just plain stupid. A great military mind like Yamamoto would consider a bunch of gun nuts to be just a nuisance A modern military force like the Japanese would roll through a bunch of gun owners taking pot shots.
They would quickly issue orders prohibiting stragglers and the isolated gun owners would be unable to take on a force larger than a Company
Yamamoto REALLY knew he could never land and support the million man army needed to invade the US

Why don't you provide a link where he didn't say it rw? =Exactly. Neither of us can. However, Like I said before, Read 'Yamamoto, The man who menaced America'. Published in 1965. Robert Deane Potter interviewed those who served with Yamamato. And again like I said before, he did his homework and knew much more than any idiots online today. This claim that he never said it didn't turn up until the late 90's bro. ~BH

I already provided my link showing that your Yamamoto quote was discredited. The burden of proof is now on you. A great man like Yamamoto has documented quotes. Show where and when he said it

Otherwise, it is just NRA bullshit justifying gun ownership

Hi Bolshev:

Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Any other Nation?

Invading the USA with any foreign force would be very difficult to achieve, because the American people have too many guns and have tasted freedom and know the consequences of laying down to an invading force. Any invasion force requires a supply line to continually feed and rearm the invading force and keep their machinery fueled and maintained. The USA has too many active and former military personnel and we outgun any invading force by 100 to 1.

The peoples of the world are not stupid enough to try invading the USA with expectations of coming out alive. Foreigners send their children here to be educated and then call on the USA in times of trouble like in Japan. They even continue taking worthless US fiat dollars that Bernanke has printed to oblivion, while pretending the currency is still worth something. Then you have the example of Japan in WW2. No. China has beaten the USA at the economic game and is taking the leadership role in the currency department as we speak. They need Americans around to buy their goods, so they can rub our noses in it ...

Terral

The biggest problem with you Yamamoto quote is that it is just plain stupid. A great military mind like Yamamoto would consider a bunch of gun nuts to be just a nuisance A modern military force like the Japanese would roll through a bunch of gun owners taking pot shots.
They would quickly issue orders prohibiting stragglers and the isolated gun owners would be unable to take on a force larger than a Company
Yamamoto REALLY knew he could never land and support the million man army needed to invade the US

Man bro, you really are a fucking moron eh? Even though your gutless responses do irk me, I always thought you had atleast half a brain to play with.

You do nothing but contradict yourself in this response. I have noticed this tactic with a few of you weak minded sheople. Anyway, First your claiming that Americans couldn't take on anything larger than a Jpanese company (yeah, if it's another rebel company that the Japanese were facing), Then you go on to claim that Yamamoto would never have been able to supply himself? Bullshit bro. If they landed, which I never have believed they could have accomplished anyway, but let's pretend anyway. At that point, they would have been able to supply themselves just like we did ourselves all the way to Britain and then across the English channel to Germany. Think what you want, I disagree. ~BH

I already provided my link showing that your Yamamoto quote was discredited. The burden of proof is now on you. A great man like Yamamoto has documented quotes. Show where and when he said it

Nice try liar. My quote was from John Deane Potter, who wrote "Yamamato, The man who menaced America" Which was published in 1965. He spoke with many men who served with Yamamoto. All you did was provided us all with some recent red diaper doper baby link from some doped up left-wing dumb fuck like yourself who specializes in historical revisionist, anti- War & anti-2nd Amendment propaganda. :eusa_eh:

Yuh know, We were having a nice historical discussion in this thread. However, Being the dumbshit that you are, you had to go and ruin it with your paranoid leftist anti-Gun loud mouth garbage. Not everything is a challenge to you lunatics. Sometimes folks just enjoy discussing a little history. And hey, we still did that. Even though you got everything wrong, atleast we got a little entertainment. Now continue on to the next thread where you can bash gun rights. You stupid sheople you. Don't you know that the things that come out of your filthy Liberal mouth were given to you by The gun? LMAO!!!!

Hey fuckO? LMAO!!! You wouldn't be able to say shiT! = Without the power & history of THE GUN. LOL!!! Your kind would have been wiped out long ago if not for it. I know your dumb ass doesn't get it, but if ever those of us who support the right to bear arms are gone, you wil be eradicated by those you support. Many of men have realized what your braindead head don't get, during their last hour while watching their own family raped and killed. You're nothing but a weak, spoiled, coward who shits on the very weapon that gave you the right to speak the crap that you do here everyday. You Poor dumb bastard you. :lol: ~BH

Hi Bolshev:

Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Any other Nation?

Invading the USA with any foreign force would be very difficult to achieve, because the American people have too many guns and have tasted freedom and know the consequences of laying down to an invading force. Any invasion force requires a supply line to continually feed and rearm the invading force and keep their machinery fueled and maintained. The USA has too many active and former military personnel and we outgun any invading force by 100 to 1.

The peoples of the world are not stupid enough to try invading the USA with expectations of coming out alive. Foreigners send their children here to be educated and then call on the USA in times of trouble like in Japan. They even continue taking worthless US fiat dollars that Bernanke has printed to oblivion, while pretending the currency is still worth something. Then you have the example of Japan in WW2. No. China has beaten the USA at the economic game and is taking the leadership role in the currency department as we speak. They need Americans around to buy their goods, so they can rub our noses in it ...

Terral

Terral, Nice to see you back bro. Yeah, I agree 100%. I never thought it could happen, I just thought it was a good discussion topic. Unfortunately, it's hard to discuss History without an android like rightwinger (who is a fraud) coming into this thread and acting like this is a pro 2nd Amendment thread because of what Yamamato said, or supposedly said. Fact is, He can't prove that he didn't say it, so it's on him. ~BH

Man bro, you really are a fucking moron eh? Even though your gutless responses do irk me, I always thought you had atleast half a brain to play with.

You do nothing but contradict yourself in this response. I have noticed this tactic with a few of you weak minded sheople. Anyway, First your claiming that Americans couldn't take on anything larger than a Jpanese company (yeah, if it's another rebel company that the Japanese were facing), Then you go on to claim that Yamamoto would never have been able to supply himself? Bullshit bro. If they landed, which I never have believed they could have accomplished anyway, but let's pretend anyway. At that point, they would have been able to supply themselves just like we did ourselves all the way to Britain and then across the English channel to Germany. Think what you want, I disagree. ~BH

Let me explain how it works..

Yamamoto would have had to land an Army of a million men with all the related supplies, aircraft, tanks, fuel, food, communications, munitions and everything else an Army needs to survive. Japan did not have a Navy capable of sustaining a force of that size from 3000 miles away. That would be Yamamotos reason he could not invade

Now, lets look at your premise. That a bunch of randomly distributed gun owners behind every blade of grass could stop an Army of a million men by taking potshots at them. An invading Army would keep its forces bunched to keep gun nuts from taking pot shots. Random shooters could not take on a trained, modern Army of a size larger than a company. There was no "well organized militia" of gun owners in 1941. They could not fight a trained invading Army

Last edited:

Nice try liar. My quote was from John Deane Potter, who wrote "Yamamato, The man who menaced America" Which was published in 1965. He spoke with many men who served with Yamamoto. All you did was provided us all with some recent red diaper doper baby link from some doped up left-wing dumb fuck like yourself who specializes in historical revisionist, anti- War & anti-2nd Amendment propaganda. :eusa_eh:

Yuh know, We were having a nice historical discussion in this thread. However, Being the dumbshit that you are, you had to go and ruin it with your paranoid leftist anti-Gun loud mouth garbage. Not everything is a challenge to you lunatics. Sometimes folks just enjoy discussing a little history. And hey, we still did that. Even though you got everything wrong, atleast we got a little entertainment. Now continue on to the next thread where you can bash gun rights. You stupid sheople you. Don't you know that the things that come out of your filthy Liberal mouth were given to you by The gun? LMAO!!!!

Hey fuckO? LMAO!!! You wouldn't be able to say shiT! = Without the power & history of THE GUN. LOL!!! Your kind would have been wiped out long ago if not for it. I know your dumb ass doesn't get it, but if ever those of us who support the right to bear arms are gone, you wil be eradicated by those you support. Many of men have realized what your braindead head don't get, during their last hour while watching their own family raped and killed. You're nothing but a weak, spoiled, coward who shits on the very weapon that gave you the right to speak the crap that you do here everyday. You Poor dumb bastard you. :lol: ~BH

Simple enough.....YOU made the claim Yamamoto made that bogus quote. It should be easy enough for you to provide a link from John Deane Potter. You have been unable to do so leaving your quote as bogus

Misquoting Yamamoto | FactCheck.org

Advocates of gun rights often argue that in World War II Japan was deterred from invading the U.S. mainland by a fear of American citizens with guns in their closets. They frequently quote Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto as saying: "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

But this quote is unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.

How do we know? We contacted Donald M. Goldstein, sometimes called "the dean of Pearl Harbor historians." Among his many books are "The Pearl Harbor Papers: Inside the Japanese Plans" (1993) and the best-selling "At Dawn We Slept: The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor" (1981). He is a professor at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Pittsburgh. He told us the supposed Yamamoto quote is "bogus."

Last edited:
Prof. Goldstein: I have never seen it in writing. It has been attributed to the Prange files [the files of the late Gordon W. Prange, chief historian on the staff of Gen. Douglas MacArthur] but no one had ever seen it or cited it from where they got it. Some people say that it came from our work but I never said it. … As of today it is bogus until someone can cite when and where.

"We make no argument either for or against gun ownership. But we do object to fabricating quotes and passing them off as historical fact."

Never thought there should be a reason needed to justify owning a gun......

There are plenty of reasons to own a gun...

Self defense
Hunting
Sport shooting
Collecting unique weapons

Unfortunately, the NRA types like to engage gun owners in the fantasy that they are somehow protecting the country from invasion. The "BAM....BAM.....Take that you filthy Commie"

That is why the Yamamoto quote was made up. To give gun owners the fantasy that their presence somehow saved the country from a Jap invasion

Forum List

Back