Why Can't The USA Be Invaded By Red China Or Anyother Nation?

This thread is far and away the most moronic I have read on this site in 7 years.

When will you dumbass gun toting trigger happy cretins realise NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN INVADING YOU. They are already defeating you where it matters, namely economically

So, if instead of spending as much on arms as the ENTIRE of the rest of the world combined, you cut your deficit or invested in your people, then maybe just maybe China won't economically wipe all our western asses by the end of this decade.

Military equipment is tested against HAEMP. A military Comms infrastructure could be used for emergency enplacement EMP would mess us up but there are contingencies in place. You still have to land a military occupation force here and our military would still be there after an EMP attack

But how much of our military would be needed to police our own citizens? EMP attacks the military from both sides (internally as well as externally).

That is the allure of EMP. It affects EVERYONE, most notably, the everyday civilian.

There simply is no way to escape an effective EMP attack. Your best scenario is that you're equipped well enough to survive the first 3-6 months, and armed well enough to fight off those who weren't prepared for however long it takes. (years?)

Not much military would be needed. That is what the National Guard is for. I have seen two hurricanes shut city's down and while it sucks, it gets managed. EMP or not, any force will have to cross an ocean to get here either by air or sea. The attacking country's would also have to contend with EMP and attacks from our subs as well as the military power of our allies. China is doing pretty good by killing our dollar for now. I think that would be more affective then EMP ever could.

This thread is far and away the most moronic I have read on this site in 7 years.

When will you dumbass gun toting trigger happy cretins realise NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN INVADING YOU. They are already defeating you where it matters, namely economically

So, if instead of spending as much on arms as the ENTIRE of the rest of the world combined, you cut your deficit or invested in your people, then maybe just maybe China won't economically wipe all our western asses by the end of this decade.

Then why read it ?

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

It would have to be a big team up;

we get no help from our allies.
If the ME cut us off from oil.
russia, china and Mex work together

It could be done

Russia and China are our only serous enemy nations, Mex could be bribed into helping.

Russia would have to land in AK and unload very very quickly.

no, you know what. this is fantasy. the russians and chinese don't get along, the mexicans are to disorganised to give a damn and out weapons far exceed those of any country on the planet.

It would be an epic beating that would keep the worlds mouth shut when we said how things were going to be from now on.

Then why read it ?

Doh! Like why did they bother having some in the US. military learn Japanese during WWII.

This thread sort of reminds me of kids debating what would happen if the GREEN LANTERN got into a fight with BATMAN.

Only in that case, what the kids thought on the subject was more reality based than this thread, because their debate is based on facts gleaned from their careful reading of DC comics.

This thread sort of reminds me of kids debating what would happen if the GREEN LANTERN got into a fight with BATMAN.

Only in that case, what the kids thought on the subject was more reality based than this thread, because their debate is based on facts gleaned from their careful reading of DC comics.

Batman would so kick the Green Lanterns prissy little ass. :lol:

Maybe... if he wore a yellow batsuit.

Otherwise?

GL would kick his Chiropteran butt.

Otherwise?

I gaaaruuuunteeee you! Batman has the tools in his bat belt or bat cave to beat everyone.

GL would get tossed into the Bat spank machine in no time.

(1) They could nuke similuteously about 25 of our largest cities.
(2) Neutralize our Airforce and nuclear bomb stockpiles
(3) Cripple our army
(4) Knock our our communicatons
(5) Kill our leaders
(6) And invade before the Americans could regroup

(3) Cripple our army
(5) Kill our leaders

China could drop 200 million illegals on our doorstep and invade us that way.

(3) Cripple our army
(5) Kill our leaders

They couldn't get to step one.

Seriously, we are WAY ahead of them in war tech.

America is not #1 at everything and maybe not most things.

But when it comes to killing muthafuckers? we are #1 with a bullet!

Otherwise?

I gaaaruuuunteeee you! Batman has the tools in his bat belt or bat cave to beat everyone.

Maybe if his girlfriend, Robin, threw fairy dust in GL's eyes, first.

I mean how much respect can anyone have for crimefighters who only fight obviously mental cases like the Riddler and Joker and the (oooh I'm scared!) Penguin!?!.

Batman is just another rich scion pretending to be a tough guy by driving around a cool car.

Lois Lane could knock him over, and Jimmy Olsen would kick his ass when she did.

China can't invade Taiwan.....how are they going to invade us?

Otherwise?

Maybe if his girlfriend, Robin, threw fairy dust in GL's eyes, first. :rofl:

I mean how much respect can anyone have for crimefighters who only fight obviously mental cases like the Riddler and Joker and the (oooh I'm scared!) Penguin!?!.

Batman is just another rich scion pretending to be a tough guy by driving around a cool car.

Lois Lane could knock him over, and Jimmy Olsen would kick his ass when she did.

Yeah, well, he's got all those years of training and stuff. And the money to buy the coolest stuff on the planet.

What's GL got? A ring and a lamp.

A LAMP.

Maybe if his girlfriend, Robin, threw fairy dust in GL's eyes, first. :rofl:

Yeah, well, he's got all those years of training and stuff. And the money to buy the coolest stuff on the planet.

What's GL got? A ring and a lamp.

A LAMP.

Green Lantern would burn Bat fags face off with his ring and take his money and toys.

Winger, You keep saying that "US can't be invaded". I tend to lean more towards that assumption, but let's discuss it anyway because it's an interesting subject.

We all know the resistance anyone who invaded America would face just by the armed citizens alone would be a force to rekon with. After all, It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".However, As far as the success of an initial invasion, why is that not possible if other Nations assisted China? Like say Russia? Or maybe Mexico assisting and allowing them to invade from the South? After all, We took our Navy all the way to an Island of the coast of Europe, and managed to land and conquer Nazi Germany even though we were 3156 miles away? Any opinions? ~BH

It was our former enemy Isoruko Yamamato who once said "If we were to attempt to invade The United States, There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.".

Unfortunately, Yamamoto never said that

Isoroku Yamamoto - Wikiquote

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
It has been declared this attribution is "unsubstantiated and almost certainly bogus, even though it has been repeated thousands of times in various Internet postings. There is no record of the commander in chief of Japan’s wartime fleet ever saying it.", according to Brooks Jackson in "Misquoting Yamamoto" at Factcheck.org (11 May 2009)

It would make no sense for Yamamoto to say such a thing. However it does make a nice NRA talking point to appeal to the invasion fantasies of gun owners

Forum List

Back