Why can't Public Assistance increase?

The same can be said for the endless entitlements and welfare programs... it's not "helping" anyone.. it's teaching people to be dependent and rely on others to take care of them.

If that were true you would not have the high crime rate that exists in the poor sections of towns. They want to improve themselves but their options are limited, or at least in the environment they were raised in that becomes their perception. The environment you live in can become your only reality, especially if it is all that you have known for your entire life.

Do you truly believe that entitlements and welfare help no one? It does not help those who are only on welfare until they find a means of supporting themselves? How about the children who have no choice in the matter?

If that were true you would not have the high crime rate that exists in the poor sections of towns. They want to improve themselves but their options are limited, or at least in the environment they were raised in that becomes their perception. The environment you live in can become your only reality, especially if it is all that you have known for your entire life.

Do you truly believe that entitlements and welfare help no one? It does not help those who are only on welfare until they find a means of supporting themselves? How about the children who have no choice in the matter?

No, I'm sorry... the opposite is true... IF entitlement programs and welfare HELPED we'd have less crime in the poor sections. You're acting as if we don't have any programs and we've spent $20 trillion fighting the War on Poverty only to have just as much poverty as ever... AND increasing crime rates.

Yes, I truly believe entitlements and welfare help no one. What happened to children who had no choice in the matter before we had these programs? Back in the late 1700s and early 1800s... what happened to those children? Most of them grew up to be adults who had strong character and work ethic. Our country didn't collapse into a crime-riddled chaotic anarchy... we pulled ourselves up by our bootstraps and built the greatest superpower man has ever known.

All your handout programs do is enable people to be dependent. It does nothing to motivate those at the bottom to better their lot in life. They become content to sit there and expect the handouts. They never build character or work ethic, they don't have to.

Why would anyone in their right mind merge a business into personal tax returns?

Because that's how EVERY small business files taxes in America.

Two reasons why you should NEVER mingle personal and business accounting;

1. You lose some very notable deductions.
2. You place any possible future liability that may occur directly on personal assets.

I never said you mingle accounting. It's how small business pays their taxes. There is not a separate tax return and tax code for small businesses. A corporation may do this but every small business in America files as an individual on a 1040 standard tax return.

If you own and operate a business and file individual on a 1040 standard tax return, you are stupid!

If you think I'm going to post the name of my business or my name on the internet, that's not going to happen.

What I can tell you is how I did it. I purchased my suppliers letting other customers pay my bills, then transfer the savings to payroll.

If you can somehow show that can't be done then good luck to you.

If you think I'm going to believe you because you said it, you're a dumbass.

What that means is you haven't proven you do a damn thing except make baseless claims.

Unless you can prove you did it, it's all talk.

Your claim is dismissed for lack of PROOF.

Your bloviating shows me that you can't answer my post. IOW, a conservative freak show.

Your failure to provide proof of your claim shows me you don't do what you say. IOW, ANOTHER lying Liberal piece of shit.

There's nothing in your post I need to answer. There is, however, a claim in yours that you haven't proven only something you've stated that you expect the rest of us to believe because you say it.

It's easy. NO proof, INVALID claim.

More conservative freak show bloviating.

More baseless claims from a Liberal liar. You haven't provided one ounce of proof of your claim. You even said you weren't going to yet you think I am the problem. Either you can provide proof because it exists or you can't because it doesn't.

I'm not liberal, I'm a capitalist racketeer.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.
Oh....so eliminate the free market and implement communism. Yeah...because centralized planning has been such a success around the world - Cuba, Cambodia, Ethiopia, U.S.S.R., Vietnam, etc. Idiot. :eusa_doh:

There is no free market. Never has been and there will never be.

Regulation is what defines business and the middle class. If we had a free market we'd have a two class system such as those countries you listed.

All you're really saying is that much of our economy isn't free, and that's very true. Someone with your 'perspective' on economics could never succeed in a free market, and it's no surprise you are opposed it. But your little circle of delusion doesn't define reality.

Business and the middle class are defined by regulation. If we had a free market, neither would exist.
That statement is moronic, even by your standards. And THAT is saying something.

Define 'business.'

There is no free market. Never has been and there will never be.

Regulation is what defines business and the middle class. If we had a free market we'd have a two class system such as those countries you listed.

All you're really saying is that much of our economy isn't free, and that's very true. Someone with your 'perspective' on economics could never succeed in a free market, and it's no surprise you are opposed it. But your little circle of delusion doesn't define reality.

Business and the middle class are defined by regulation. If we had a free market, neither would exist.
Idiots are defined by regulation (such as yourself). Man kind has thrived like no time in history under free markets. Sadly, regressive like yourself are trying to take us back to the stone age where everyone was ignorant (you libtards have destroyed public education), everyone was cold and hungry (you libtards are attempting to destroy energy), and everyone was under the control of a tyrant. Nice work idiot.

When has 'mankind' ever have a free market?

Public Education's issues are due to budgets being gutted by Republicans.
Horse shit. Note that the school systems that spend the MOST are often the WORST!

Here is 25M links to prove my point:

Google

If you think I'm going to believe you because you said it, you're a dumbass.

What that means is you haven't proven you do a damn thing except make baseless claims.

Unless you can prove you did it, it's all talk.

Your claim is dismissed for lack of PROOF.

Your bloviating shows me that you can't answer my post. IOW, a conservative freak show.

Your failure to provide proof of your claim shows me you don't do what you say. IOW, ANOTHER lying Liberal piece of shit.

There's nothing in your post I need to answer. There is, however, a claim in yours that you haven't proven only something you've stated that you expect the rest of us to believe because you say it.

More baseless claims from a Liberal liar. You haven't provided one ounce of proof of your claim. You even said you weren't going to yet you think I am the problem. Either you can provide proof because it exists or you can't because it doesn't.

You're a liar.

When you subsidize laziness and acceptance of poverty, you get what you pay for.

A little less crime? The poor are not going to simply lie down and die for you.

Actually when push comes to shove, most poor will try to improve themselves if given enough stimulus. Look at how this country was improved via immigration from the late 1800's to the early 1900's. Do you think it was rich people hopping on ships for months at a time to make a better life for themselves?

Excellent point but you shouldn't confuse the dunderheads by using the word "stimulus" here... Motivation is a better word.

It should be pointed out, all these poor immigrants who came from Europe with virtually nothing to their name, didn't have a government safety net, didn't have minimum wage, didn't have social welfare programs. Somehow, they survived.. not only did they survive, they built the most powerful nation to ever exist. How did that happen?

Well, they didn't have a choice. They had to work to feed themselves. The efforts of their production is what built the nation. But not only did it build a great nation, it built great character. It's amazing how this very important detail is lost on today's progressive.

I was watching the Democrat convention and listening to Hillary's speech. She mentioned growing up and conveyed a story from her childhood where she had worn ribbons in her hair to school or something and the kids had bullied her. She went home crying to her mother who told her, "there are no cowards in this family!" She sent her right back to school the next day.

Now.... today's progressive would accuse Hillary's mom of child abuse! They would be lobbying for some kind of protection from the bullies... some sort of "safe space" for poor little bullied Hillary. So the very thing that helped to build the character in Hillary to make her qualified to be the leader of her party is the thing they want to eliminate. It's total blind hypocrisy.

Some will undoubtedly interpret this as Boss advocating bullying.. that's not my point. We are often faced with obstacles and adversity in life and that helps to build our character as individuals. Coddling and protecting, insulating people from these kinds of experiences, is not helping to build character. The same can be said for the endless entitlements and welfare programs... it's not "helping" anyone.. it's teaching people to be dependent and rely on others to take care of them.

Yes, motivation is probably a better word.

To them it isn't hypocrisy because for all the prattling about class and equality, they don't really believe in it. They know they are part of the elite, and the rules are different for them. To them a placated poor/working/lower middle class is the best route to power, and they figure that they can get away with "rules for thee and not for me" once enough of them are dependent on the government for the basics of life.

You're a liar.

Not according to people that tried (and failed) to compete with me.

If you own and operate a business and file individual on a 1040 standard tax return, you are stupid!

Really? What tax return form should I file?

I would think your CPA would know. You have one, don't you?

I don't need a CPA to tell me, I already know... I am asking YOU.

I'm a small business owner and it's time to file my taxes... what form other than the 1040 should I use for my business? You say I'm stupid to use the 1040... so tell me what form should I use?

You see, you can't answer my question because you know (or should) that the 1040 is how you file your taxes if you're a small business. You use the long form and claim business expenses and deductions, fill out various Schedules and such, but there is no other form for small business. And the business is not a separate return from the business owner, everything is reported on the same 1040 tax return.

You're a liar.

Not according to people that tried (and failed) to compete with me.

Yet still no proof of any claim you've made along those line.

How many times do you have to be told that without proof, your claims mean nothing? No one believes it because you say it.

I'm a small business owner and it's time to file my taxes... what form other than the 1040 should I use for my business? You say I'm stupid to use the 1040... so tell me what form should I use?

You see, you can't answer my question because you know (or should) that the 1040 is how you file your taxes if you're a small business. You use the long form and claim business expenses and deductions, fill out various Schedules and such, but there is no other form for small business. And the business is not a separate return from the business owner, everything is reported on the same 1040 tax return.

OMG! No wonder we have so many business failures in this country, people that think like you own them.

You NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, mingle personal and business income. EVER!

OMG! No wonder we have so many business failures in this country, people that think like you own them.

I don't know what you mean by "mingle" when it's my business. It's MY business, there is no mingle. I have to file the proper Schedules and provide receipts and stuff, but my personal and business interests are mutual.

I am still waiting... you were going to tell me which form I file other than 1040?

I don't know what you mean by "mingle" when it's my business. It's MY business, there is no mingle. I have to file the proper Schedules and provide receipts and stuff, but my personal and business interests are mutual.

I am still waiting... you were going to tell me which form I file other than 1040?

Mingle: Mix together.

Mixing company monies with personal monies creates HUGE liability issues.

I don't mix personal money with company money. I have records and accounting for all my business transactions and personal transactions but they are all filed with my individual 1040 tax return each year. I've asked you what other form should I use and you won't tell me.

Now... If I own a corporation, I file Form 1120. Corporate Income Tax Return. But small businesses are not corporations. Some small businesses are LLCs, but only an LLC partnership has to file a separate tax form. (1065). LLCs may also file form 8832 and elect to pay taxes as a corporation but most of the time, sole-proprietor LLCs file under the individual's 1040. All non-LLC small businesses file on their individual owner's tax return.

I don't mix personal money with company money. I have records and accounting for all my business transactions and personal transactions but they are all filed with my individual 1040 tax return each year. I've asked you what other form should I use and you won't tell me.

Now... If I own a corporation, I file Form 1120. Corporate Income Tax Return. But small businesses are not corporations. Some small businesses are LLCs, but only an LLC partnership has to file a separate tax form. (1065). LLCs may also file form 8832 and elect to pay taxes as a corporation but most of the time, sole-proprietor LLCs file under the individual's 1040. All non-LLC small businesses file on their individual owner's tax return.

You DO mix. You file your business taxes on you personal form. You own a restaurant. You own one of the largest liabilities in the country. You removed the wall between the company and your personal assets.

If a person gets hurt and seeks a legal remedy, the very first question any good Attorney is going to ask is 'how is the business formed?' If there is no wall between the business and the owners personal assets, guess what's going to happen?

Forum List

Back