Hillary's Response To Trump

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Going on right now. The whole speech is about wealth redistribution. Same old shit about rich paying their "fair share", more regulations, spend, spend, spend. Sounds like a 2008 Obama speech, full of BS.

Even Hillary has lost count of how many tax increases she has endorsed, including a 25% tax on guns hurting the poor and middle class.

She's mentioned minimum wage at least a dozen times. It's a class warfare speech.

She buried Obama. Mentioned how we need someone in the white house that can get things done....referring to the economy and the war on terror.

It was an attack on Trump.....but if those things still need to "get done", then it must be an attack on the guy who has been doing it for 8 years.

She's mentioned minimum wage at least a dozen times. It's a class warfare speech.
yep.

Its all shes got.

Class warfare. Race inequality....blah blah blah.

How did Obama do with that?

She's even pandering to felons, talking about job opportunities for them when they come out of prison. lol

Hillary's definition of "fair share" ...

"Because that ($650k) is what they (Goldman Sachs) offered"

It's a response to Trump but more than that specifics about what she would do in the White House. She's capable of fighting Trump and being positive at the same time.

Trump on the other hand only goes negative..conspiratorially at that.

That shrill, "chalk on the blackboard" voice is gonna sink her ass faster than Trump's attacks. Keep talking, bitch.

It's a response to Trump but more than that specifics about what she would do in the White House. She's capable of fighting Trump and being positive at the same time.

except for one thing.....

She has not yet explained how she will do it.

And just an FYI Sparky.....her speech yesterday was 95% attack on trump and nothing on policy.

And just an FYI Sparky.....her speech yesterday was 95% attack on trump and nothing on policy.

Yeah, but she doesn't come off as an asshole.

I'm watching her speech right now, very positive, she can do both, Trump can't

Then again with Clinton I don't have to watch her sound the words out in her head while reading from the teleprompter like I do with Trump.

The best is her direct contradiction of her "plan"....

She wants to increase wages....minimum wage for example...

AND...

She wants a larger share of the younger generation to get jobs so they can learn the importance of work and be ready for the real world when they become adults.....

So tell me....

What employer will pay a 16 year old 15 an hour when they can get an adult for 15 an hour?

Her ideas have absolutely no substance.

All "what the sheep want to hear" but no road to accomplish anything

AND...

She wants a larger share of the younger generation to get jobs so they can learn the importance of work and be ready for the real world when they become adults.....

So tell me....

What employer will pay a 16 year old 15 an hour when they can get an adult for 15 an hour?

What employer will pay anyone below the federally mandated minimum wage?

Then again with Clinton I don't have to watch her sound the words out in her head while reading from the teleprompter like I do with Trump.
Oh....I see....you now claim Trump is a dolt....an idiot...unable to read.

That's childish debating. Its actually not debating. Its childish ranting.

Making you not worth my time.

AND...

So tell me....

none.

Minimum wage jobs are for teenagers.

Not for the lazy adults that want an easy job.

Oh....I see....you now claim Trump is a dolt....an idiot...unable to read.

That's childish debating. Its actually not debating. Its childish ranting.

Making you not worth my time.

I didn't say Trump can't read, I'm saying he can't read well, at least out loud.

Everyday I'm convinced more and more that he just gives his money to others and they make all the decisions.

AND...

So tell me....

none.

Minimum wage jobs are for teenagers.

Not for the lazy adults that want an easy job.

Only according to you.

Forum List

Back