Why can't liberals find a way to create wealth without taking from successfull?

It's called following the constitution, numb nuts.

OK, I've had my complete fill of stupid for the day. It's time for me to change the channel. it's painful that my countrymen are this fucking dumbed down, brainwashed and idiotic.

All i can do is hope you guys are just playing internet fuck around and not serious. Though i highly doubt it.....

For bloodline, the idiot

I do not agree, I have no such defeatist and cowardly attitude as yet.

So what is the solution, then?

I gave you a REAL solution. You just want to ride out the mathematical inevitability and then say "well, at least I wasn't a coward in the face of retardation."

Even heroes no when it's time ot slip out the backdoor. Nothing cowardly or defeatist about being realistic. It's called logic and reason.

Spoken like a true collaborator, you would accept no solution that includes any billionaire becoming a dollar poorer or a poor person receiving a thing they have not earned in your opinion. Your real solution is nothing more than an oft repeated pile of dogma shit. We have no economic problem that less personal greed and more maintenance on our neglected economy would not eventually repair. The world is quite capable of sustaining the human race except for the fact that artificial shortage is an awesome way to get rich.

What are you babbling about??

This is your solution? No solution at all? Just take money from the rich and then what? Keep things the way they are?

Neglected economy? DO you realize how incredible asinine this statement you've made is? The economy is not some far off distant portion of society. The economy is people expending energy to bring goods and services to others in voluntary exchange.

Why can't you people understand this?> Governments do not create economies. At best, given the opportunity, they destroy them.

This is getting so old. You have no solutions. You just want company in misery as far as I can see. Take the wealthy peoples money and fork it over. This solves nothing.

Here is the debt clock for you simpletons.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Look at the national assets combined. 90 trillion

Now look at the nations unfunded liabilities. 119 trillion.

Do you see a problem there?

How about debt to GDP? Anything seem out of order in that column?

Seriously. Go ahead, Take ALL the wealth from the richest folks and give it to the government. It wont even cover the deficit spending for a year and then what?

You guys really need to pull your fuckin head out of your ass and realize that the problem is not the wealthy. The wealth gap is the result of the problem. It is a symptom. Ive explaine the rest so i see no point in carrying on.

I offered you a solution and you came back when I asked for one with NOTHING but class warfare mantras.

It is no wonder at all with this type of "solution" form your crowd. You havent even done the homework.

Fucking pathetic.

So what is the solution, then?

I gave you a REAL solution. You just want to ride out the mathematical inevitability and then say "well, at least I wasn't a coward in the face of retardation."

Even heroes no when it's time ot slip out the backdoor. Nothing cowardly or defeatist about being realistic. It's called logic and reason.

Spoken like a true collaborator, you would accept no solution that includes any billionaire becoming a dollar poorer or a poor person receiving a thing they have not earned in your opinion. Your real solution is nothing more than an oft repeated pile of dogma shit. We have no economic problem that less personal greed and more maintenance on our neglected economy would not eventually repair. The world is quite capable of sustaining the human race except for the fact that artificial shortage is an awesome way to get rich.

What are you babbling about??

This is your solution? No solution at all? Just take money from the rich and then what? Keep things the way they are?

Neglected economy? DO you realize how incredible asinine this statement you've made is? The economy is not some far off distant portion of society. The economy is people expending energy to bring goods and services to others in voluntary exchange.

Why can't you people understand this?> Governments do not create economies. At best, given the opportunity, they destroy them.

This is getting so old. You have no solutions. You just want company in misery as far as I can see. Take the wealthy peoples money and fork it over. This solves nothing.

Here is the debt clock for you simpletons.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Look at the national assets combined. 90 trillion

Now look at the nations unfunded liabilities. 119 trillion.

Do you see a problem there?

How about debt to GDP? Anything seem out of order in that column?

Seriously. Go ahead, Take ALL the wealth from the richest folks and give it to the government. It wont even cover the deficit spending for a year and then what?

You guys really need to pull your fuckin head out of your ass and realize that the problem is not the wealthy. The wealth gap is the result of the problem. It is a symptom. Ive explaine the rest so i see no point in carrying on.

I offered you a solution and you came back when I asked for one with NOTHING but class warfare mantras.

It is no wonder at all with this type of "solution" form your crowd. You havent even done the homework.

Fucking pathetic.
Victimhood, covetousness, greed, hate and projection of those emotional states onto straw men....It's all moonbats like occupooed have in the grab bag.

Seriously pathetic, dude.

Why can't liberals find a way to create wealth without taking from successfull?

gop_cry1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I am not rich by any means, nor am I kissing up to them...

This fascinates me.

Why is the rw fighting so hard to take away their own children's futures? Why are fighting against jobs for themselves and other ordinary, working class Americans?

Yeah, I know, they hate the president because he's black but that's just not a good reason for the way so many have fallen for the lies from the rabid neocons. Surely, they KNOW that Ryan, Boehner, Norquist, Rove, Cheney and now, Romney, are lying to them. They DO know that.

They also know that blacks, browns, teachers, cops, firefighters, gays, women are NOT their enemies but the right says "hate them" so they hate them.

The rw is not unable to read and understand. Why don't they?

They KNOW fux, beck, lushbo are the opposite of news and information but they suck it up and believe it as though its all true.

Its not just that the rw sheeple believe that if they vote for the wealthy, they will themselves will get rich. Fact is, voting for the wealthy absolutely guarantees they will stay middle class.

I just wish their votes wouldn't take the rest of us down with them.
Sounds like someone has bought in to the whole "life of Julia" bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

Not sure why you hate Romney? Do you hate all successful people?
I despise Romney, because he is a chickenhawk and a hypocrite. same reason I hate Obamney. In my view, being successful does not give them immunity from being hated

Gotta love then the trolls run like cockroaches exposed to the light, when they are confronted with reality and the actual text of the constitution itself...

Almost as good as a troll with neg rep trying to neg rep someone...

Gotta love then the trolls run like cockroaches exposed to the light, when they are confronted with reality and the actual text of the constitution itself...

Not sure what victory you're claiming here.

Not sure what victory you're claiming here.

Troll Luddy and Troll Bloodline's ignorance on the constitution... when their ignorance is exposed, they run away only to start it in another thread all over again

Forum List

Back