Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

Because they are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Asian men are the highest earners of any intersectional demographic.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
Two problems with this crap thread:
Most Asians vote Democrat.
Other minorities don't just vote Democrats because they get "manipulated". So the failed thread title is a loaded question.
And no, tons of "winner"ratings in a 80% conservative message board do not make a crappy thread a good one.

Such an idiot. You can’t be this simple minded, can you?

I don’t say no Asians vote Dimm. I said Dimms can’t MANIPULATE ASIANS INTO THINKING THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IS WITH THE HELP OF THE DIMMS.

No wonder you morons voted for HIllary, you’re just dumb.
Yet without manipulation, 80 percent vote Democrat

They must be smart people

Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but Andrew Yang is … surging?

Yang passed the 200,000 mark for unique donors—outpacing a variety of better known politicians. Yang has found that delivering a message of economic doom with a little self-deprecating humor can win over some people. Even a few disenchanted Trump voters.

Asians don’t count as minorities to Dimms.

It’s in fucking real that Harvard discriminates against Asians and the Dimms are fine with that.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
Its all about culture
Asian culture is a superior culture

So do Republicans manipulate racists or do
racists manipulate Republicans?

So do Republicans manipulate racists or do
racists manipulate Republicans?
only democrats manipulate democrats are all about control

Asians are independent and hard working intelligent people with common sense ...it is impossible for dems to manipulate them .

How come chinese food restaurants are always staffed by chinese people? Isn't that racially discriminatory hiring practices?

who is we calling "Asians" ??? Taliban is ASIAN

How does your post contribute to this thread?

it was a bonafide question------"ASIAN" for some people means
Japanese and Chinese like. for me it is anything east of Iran----
then again-------it can include Siberia
It is usually applied to Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Pakistanis

yes------that is how it is generally used and TALIBAN is ASIAN----the people who make up the Taliban are PAKISTANIS.. Osama was not Taliban---they just liked him. My contribution is an attempt to define terms PS--I would add Sri Lankans and Maldivians and Tibetans ------and---sheeesh ---a few others

Most Asians vote for Dems .

Because GOP racism is a deal breaker .

when I speak of Asian I'm referring to a particular culture, not a location or race

ok which culture? Pakistanis ain't Buddhists

when I speak of Asian I'm referring to a particular culture, not a location or race

ok which culture? Pakistanis ain't Buddhists
the culture that succeeds and that sure in the hell isn't backwards Muslim culture

Forum List

Back