*Content Warning* Facebook Pulls Trump Campaign Ads Over Alleged Policy Violations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-8-22_8-6-47.jpeg

I know. I won’t be able to sleep tonight either. I’m in a closet in a fetal position typing this after viewing this horrific ad.

Facebook Pulls Trump Campaign Ads Over Alleged Policy Violations

Too bad, next he could have done a "Coons for Trump" ad.

I absolutely despise Facebook. I wish the whole site would just go away. It does more harm to society than any good that could possibly come from it. Take Snapchat out too.

Let's see........the gay couple can just go find another baker to bake their wedding cake. So Trump can simply go find another social media site to advertise on.

Let's see........the gay couple can just go find another baker to bake their wedding cake. So Trump can simply go find another social media site to advertise on.

Just a tad different, don't you think? Freedom of religion ring any bells? Do you think there are more options for the bakers than in large social media outlets? This is a violation of free speech.

Just a tad different, don't you think? Freedom of religion ring any bells? Do you think there are more options for the bakers than in large social media outlets? This is a violation of free speech.

A private company is not restricted by the 1st Amendment.

There's no freedom of religion in the US. otherwise the Muslims would be living under Sharia law. And free speech isn't absolute either. Now you know.

Forum List

Back