Why can't black America let slavery go already?

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why should blacks take responsibility for the way white racists treated them?

being a perpetual victim where there is no victimhood is the person's fault. i've been treated like shit by black racists for dating a black girl, they would not let me go on their outings because i was white.

should i blame my behavior on them?

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

show me a slave and I'll kiss his ass

Of course you would.

Why should whites TODAY have to take responsibility for how they were treated by people long dead and gone?

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist you are truly retarded white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.
Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?

i've had enough of your trolling...i've responded to other posters more than you and none of them whine about stalking, nor do they whine to the mods about me on a daily basis like you. it is a open messageboard and you cry up on a ball when i counter your posts and show what a fool you are and then you cry...stalking, reactionary, reported....blah blah

see ya

It's best to ignore that fascist troll. Ridicule his asinine posts if someone else quotes him, but beyond that he deserves no more attention than a wet fart. Get some TP and wipe it away.

Bed wetters like him are consumed with every sordid detail of American History they can find. Anything positive is ignored or marginalized.

You do realize your going to be called racist for this post if you have not been already but the simple politically incorrect truth is for some people and not just black people it's easier to play the victim. Yes there is still racism in America but despite what many like to claim it is not just white on black yes there are white racist and black racist, Hispanic racist, Asian racist there is racism based on gender, religion, sexual preferences, political views you name it. The question really is how will you as a person or part of a group deal with it? Will you let it define you as a person and dictate what you can or can not do with your life or tell them screw you I will make my life into whatever I want it to be and no close minded idiots will stop me.

Slavery happened to every race. The sooner that can be admitted, the sooner we can get past this BS
Get over it!!!

Poor TN...his teachers failed him. :(

so slavery has not happened to every race????

have you passed 2nd grade?

Situational slavery has.....ask your teacher what that is.

But the slavery of the South was not that form of slavery....it was unique and never really known to have been practiced anywhere else in the world....at least not for over 200 years to the point a war had to be fought over it and there are repercussions today due to the racism it instilled.

Really? You DO know this a unique form of slavery, right? You DID learn that in school, right?

Or do I have to go over it with you?

They were all unique
The way the dems still have slavery going on now, is unique

Poor TN....never was taught the difference between the more common form of slavery...."situational slavery" vs the systematic kidnapping of a race, moving them 3000 miles away, taking away their religion, their language, their names, their culture, even the right to marry and keep their own children for over 200 years.

Your teachers failed you.

Oh. You mean like what was done to native americans? Bet blacks owned a few injuns.

Blacks should let it go you say...?

Interesting.

Watch this...

Video: Slavery Full Program | Watch Slavery by Another Name Online | PBS Video

Now make that statement again.

Black Americans let it go years ago but the democrat party won't let go of the government plantation. Poverty pimps and former poverty pimps like Barry Hussein need to keep the racial pot boiling because democrats thrive on crisis and unrest.

Yes...tell black people more about what they should or should not feel about something. This is entertaining to say the least.

Really? You DO know this a unique form of slavery, right? You DID learn that in school, right?

They were all unique

Poor TN....never was taught the difference between the more common form of slavery...."situational slavery" vs the systematic kidnapping of a race, moving them 3000 miles away, taking away their religion, their language, their names, their culture, even the right to marry and keep their own children for over 200 years.

hell, they don't keep their own children now. wtf is the difference?

They were all unique

Oh. You mean like what was done to native americans? Bet blacks owned a few injuns.

Indians were captives of war....AND the Early Europeans tried to use them...but they had a bad habit of dying of white man's diseases.....or just running away into the wilderness.

They were all unique

hell, they don't keep their own children now. wtf is the difference?

Fascinating.....simply fascinating. :eusa_whistle:

They were all unique

And look at them NOW. Thanks to republicans!!
If they cant appreciate it, maybe they should go back to that way of life!

And I don't give 2 shits what kind of slavery it is. It is STILL slavery.

Post of the thread thus far...:clap2:

my relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a jewish slave in poland.......she died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "african americans", they need to move on and take responsibility for their actions.

you do realize your going to be called racist for this post if you have not been already but the simple politically incorrect truth is for some people and not just black people it's easier to play the victim. Yes there is still racism in america but despite what many like to claim it is not just white on black yes there are white racist and black racist, hispanic racist, asian racist there is racism based on gender, religion, sexual preferences, political views you name it. The question really is how will you as a person or part of a group deal with it? Will you let it define you as a person and dictate what you can or can not do with your life or tell them screw you i will make my life into whatever i want it to be and no close minded idiots will stop me.

ding ding ding!!!

Black Americans let it go years ago but the democrat party won't let go of the government plantation. Poverty pimps and former poverty pimps like Barry Hussein need to keep the racial pot boiling because democrats thrive on crisis and unrest.

Yes...tell black people more about what they should or should not feel about something. This is entertaining to say the least.

because no black person would ever lecture white people?

How did she died a wealthy woman?

Post of the thread thus far...:clap2:

Wait. Whut? Did you forget that can be applied to native americans as well? Oh, and probably Ireland. Africa. England. Scotland. Israel.

Oh. Never mind. Only BLACKS can claim all that stuff. So sorry. My bad.

They were all unique

And look at them NOW. Thanks to republicans!!
If they cant appreciate it, maybe they should go back to that way of life!

And I don't give 2 shits what kind of slavery it is. It is STILL slavery.

Really? You have some interesting definitions there, I must say. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back