Why can't black America let slavery go already?

If you cannot see the comparison....you lose.

please explain the comparison of genocide to slavery

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

Really?? Genocide to people dying on a dangerous voyage? The intent was not there. Do you even know what genocide means?
Sure they were treated bad, but they had bought them. They were owned. It was the way it was. Their tribe leaders they were bought from sure did enjoy their end of the bargain.
Can not let emotions and politics change what actually happened

wow...you are truly not smart. genocide is the systematic and purposeful destruction (DEATH) of an entire people...slavery did not enslave all blacks and did not seek the death of an entire people. it was blacks who sold their fellow countrymen to make money.

absolutely amazing you would even compare the two. you make me sick.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

where did i tell them how they should feel?

how is pointing out the factual differences to you, blindness? your comparison as to how many died, still does not equate to genocide. i suggest you pick up dictionary and educate yourself and stop lying about what i said.

So...you agree that the OP was ridiculous?

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

wow...you are truly not smart. genocide is the systematic and purposeful destruction (DEATH) of an entire people...slavery did not enslave all blacks and did not seek the death of an entire people. it was blacks who sold their fellow countrymen to make money.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

It has happened to every race!!!:banana2:

Really? You DO know this a unique form of slavery, right? You DID learn that in school, right?

Or do I have to go over it with you?

Slavery happened to every race. The sooner that can be admitted, the sooner we can get past this BS
Get over it!!!

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why should blacks take responsibility for the way white racists treated them?

Black Americans let it go years ago but the democrat party won't let go of the government plantation. Poverty pimps and former poverty pimps like Barry Hussein need to keep the racial pot boiling because democrats thrive on crisis and unrest.

Really? You DO know this a unique form of slavery, right? You DID learn that in school, right?

They were all unique
The way the dems still have slavery going on now, is unique

how is pointing out the factual differences to you, blindness? your comparison as to how many died, still does not equate to genocide. i suggest you pick up dictionary and educate yourself and stop lying about what i said.

answer my question first and you have never once explained how the two are the same. when you do, i will answer you. you made a claim about that i assert is false, back it up or apologize for lying or being mistaken.

They were all unique
The way the dems still have slavery going on now, is unique

Poor TN....never was taught the difference between the more common form of slavery...."situational slavery" vs the systematic kidnapping of a race, moving them 3000 miles away, taking away their religion, their language, their names, their culture, even the right to marry and keep their own children for over 200 years.

Your teachers failed you.

answer my question first and you have never once explained how the two are the same. when you do, i will answer you. you made a claim about that i assert is false, back it up or apologize for lying or being mistaken.

Nice dodge. Do you or do you not think the OP was ridiculous?

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

Why should blacks take responsibility for the way white racists treated them?

show me a slave and I'll kiss his ass

Forum List

Back