Why blacks really like Donald Trump

I think he really likes blacks. Didn’t you see he sat down with a black family and commented how he loves fried chicken? That proves it!
I guess since I was myself for a good many years a Democrat, and my family had come to CA from the midwest, and I mean Oklahoma and TX, fried chicken was often on my plate. MOM was a very good cook. She was not pleased I converted to being a Republican.

Any links to back up your statement or are we back to hearing voices in your head?
No we share opinions derived from research which you can’t rebuke but can insult and feel all snuggly with yourself.!

Blacks can think on this matter at a rate of 30-35%
Prince George’s County MD is what Dems fear . Very black county that’s educated with money. They voted republican Hogan into governorship twice and are about to send him to US Senate.
Dems desperately need the rest of black enclaves to Not be so astute
Lots of dual-income government workers there, making $250k - $300K a year.

Lots of dual-income government workers there, making $250k - $300K a year.
I worked there a long time and blacks and whites did and do Great together. This is not an insipid, weeping blaming bunch. They make things happen. And they think and vote republican Hogan probably for a 3rd time!
Democrats absolutely cannot have Prince George’s become a nationwide happening

Blacks can think on this matter at a rate of 30-35%
Prince George’s County MD is what Dems fear . Very black countythat’s educated with money in a highly democrat State. They voted republican Hogan into governorship twice and are about to send him to US Senate.
Dems desperately need the rest of black enclaves to Not be so astute
Who did they put in Congress? I’m sure it’s a Maryland lib.

No we share opinions derived from research which you can’t rebuke but can insult and feel all snuggly with yourself.!
Here is how Democrats are trained. This is the formula.
Statement then Insult question

It is like religion to them. They know it cold.

Hogan is running as Republican against Angela Alsobrooks or David Trone who are Dems
He was a two term Repub. governor in highly Democrat Maryland. He leads currently against either of them.

I have been in Maryland and do you know what I think about most when that state is mentioned?

The terror done by two blacks with the young guy killing people from a hole cut in the car trunk. I was then based at Falls Church VA and it was a site of a woman being murdered by them. Even going to Richmond, that highway did not escape their murder due to them driving down into VA to kill. All my life people I do not understand at all, murder. But having it be that close to me for a good long time really taught me what people experience when parties decide to stop being a decent citizen and engage in murder.

The older man was executed. The younger killer is in prison.

The first to die was killed when I was still in CA. I had been to Falls Church in earlier years. When i got there, it was constantly on the news. It was so blatant if you gassed up and was not hiding as much as you could, you probably had been drunk someplace.

On November 17, 2003, ex-soldier John Muhammad is found guilty of one of a series of sniper shootings that terrorized the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area and dominated national headlines in October 2002. Police charged that Muhammad and his 17-year-old accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, killed 10 people and wounded three others during a three-week killing spree. After just over six hours of deliberation, a jury convicted Muhammad of the October 9, 2002, shooting of Dean Meyers while he pumped gas at a Sunoco station in Manassas, Virginia.

The first of the “Beltway sniper” attacks occurred on October 2, 2002, when five people died after being shot at long range over a 15-hour span in suburban Montgomery County, Maryland. Sniper-style shootings continued over the next three weeks—at gas stations and in parking lots within Washington, D.C.’s Beltway area and along Interstate 95 in Virginia. Local residents, frightened by the seemingly random nature of the shootings, which crossed racial, gender, and socioeconomic lines, crouched behind their cars while pumping gas and avoided outdoor activities. Schools held recess indoors and sports teams cancelled outdoor practices. The killers left a series of cryptic clues at crime scenes including tarot cards and notes and even called the police hotline, apparently trying to engage investigators in a dialogue.

John Muhammad was sentenced to death on March 9, 2004. He was executed on November 10, 2009. After a separate trial, Lee Boyd Malvo, who was a minor at the time of the shootings, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

I have been in Maryland and do you know what I think about most when that state is mentioned?

The terror done by two blacks with the young guy killing people from a hole cut in the car trunk. I was then based at Falls Church VA and it was a site of a woman being murdered by them. Even going to Richmond, that highway did not escape their murder due to them driving down into VA to kill. All my life people I do not understand at all, murder. But having it be that close to me for a good long time really taught me what people experience when parties decide to stop being a decent citizen and engage in murder.

The first to die was killed when I was still in CA. I had been to Falls Church in earlier years. When i got there, it was constantly on the news. It was so blatant if you gassed up and was not hiding as much as you could, you probably had been drunk someplace.

On November 17, 2003, ex-soldier John Muhammad is found guilty of one of a series of sniper shootings that terrorized the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area and dominated national headlines in October 2002. Police charged that Muhammad and his 17-year-old accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, killed 10 people and wounded three others during a three-week killing spree. After just over six hours of deliberation, a jury convicted Muhammad of the October 9, 2002, shooting of Dean Meyers while he pumped gas at a Sunoco station in Manassas, Virginia.

The first of the “Beltway sniper” attacks occurred on October 2, 2002, when five people died after being shot at long range over a 15-hour span in suburban Montgomery County, Maryland. Sniper-style shootings continued over the next three weeks—at gas stations and in parking lots within Washington, D.C.’s Beltway area and along Interstate 95 in Virginia. Local residents, frightened by the seemingly random nature of the shootings, which crossed racial, gender, and socioeconomic lines, crouched behind their cars while pumping gas and avoided outdoor activities. Schools held recess indoors and sports teams cancelled outdoor practices. The killers left a series of cryptic clues at crime scenes including tarot cards and notes and even called the police hotline, apparently trying to engage investigators in a dialogue.

John Muhammad was sentenced to death on March 9, 2004. He was executed on November 10, 2009. After a separate trial, Lee Boyd Malvo, who was a minor at the time of the shootings, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
One of the shootings of an elementary school child was done from a bluff across the street on a land property I had for sale
I had a sign on it and in about an hour the calls started coming to me. Got too weird and took sign down

I know ALL about it. I was right in the thick of it.

In fact, I went to the Home Depot where Linda Franklin was gunned down about an hour after I had left.

The ENTIRE region was paralyzed. I indeed remember crouching while filling gas. I remember zig-zagging across parking lots when I walked so as not to provide a good shot.

And I also remember the police saying it would be a single white guy, because the behavior did not fit the behavior of blacks.

Well, next time you idiots make comments make sure to include the links. That might help you not get insulted. Think you can remember that?

I know ALL about it. I was right in the thick of it.

In fact, I went to the Home Depot where Linda Franklin was gunned down about an hour after I had left.

The ENTIRE region was paralyzed. I indeed remember crouching while filling gas. I remember zig-zagging across parking lots when I walked so as not to provide a good shot.

And I also remember the police saying it would be a single white guy, because the behavior did not fit the behavior of blacks.
We who experienced it recall the sheer terror. How simply going to the hotel I stayed at was sanctuary. I also recall as I mentioned earlierr how it was always on the news. Even information by lines on the screen kept us informed. I recall that Home Depot well primarily due to the killing of the woman there. I had forgot her name. She as I recall was shot and her husband saw her killed.

Dec 19, 2003 — The recording began with a hysterical high pitched voice, screaming these words: "My wife has been shot. I am at the Home Depot store on Route ...

We who experienced it recall the sheer terror. How simply going to the hotel I stayed at was sanctuary. I also recall as I mentioned earlierr how it was always on the news. Even information by lines on the screen kept us informed. I recall that Home Depot well primarily due to the killing of the woman there. I had forgot her name. She as I recall was shot and her husband saw her killed.

Dec 19, 2003 — The recording began with a hysterical high pitched voice, screaming these words: "My wife has been shot. I am at the Home Depot store on Route ...
Yes, the memories will all stay with me - including that phone call.

One of the shootings of an elementary school child was done from a bluff across the street on a land property I had for sale
I had a sign on it and in about an hour the calls started coming to me. Got too weird and took sign down
It got very personal very fast for you and the people living in several states. I departed Falls Church and went to Boston in the rental car. I was still in MA when I got news the two were captured in Maryland at a rest stop. I drove fairly close to that rest stop on the way back to VA where I visited a good buddy of mine.

Well, next time you idiots make comments make sure to include the links. That might help you not get insulted. Think you can remember that?
Blah blah then name call
Children should stay quiet on this

It was weird walking around zig zagging to make it harder to sight you up

Forum List

Back