Why aren’t we seeing people fleeing the Republican Party?

It is surprising when a party wins the Presidency and has the power they would be losing membership.
But is was in response to a post that said Republicans were not losing members.

Considering the massive and insane propaganda campaign being waged against them?

It is not surprising.
The "propaganda' campaign is nothing more than reporting what Trump does.
Grab women by the pussy

He specified, "they let you", so all he said was that women are more attracted to men who are rich and famous.

That you try to gin that up to some type of scandal is just the type of massive and insane propaganda that I meant.

The rest of your list, is just as much of you being bat shit crazy and dishonest.
PLEASE, you cannot be this stupid.
How would he know women let people like him grab their pussy unless he did it.
It has come out he has done much more than grab pussy , of other women, while married.

At a guess, he slept around a lot AND observed his rich and famous peers, sleeping around a lot.

That you lefties have gotten in the habit of mass producing bullshit accusations, is not to your credit and have nothing to do with Trump, nor are they relevant or credible.
You do not know what you are talking about.

Just because you are rich, does not mean you sleep around.

Plenty of poor people sleep around.

It is a matter of morality, not money

Trump has no morals or ethics and it shows in many ways of his life. The lack of morals and ethics has helped him accumulate his money and power. But many if not most people, richer than him, are moral and ethical. They earned their money without cheating and lying.

Trump ran primarily on jobs and border security. That you try to gin that into some sort of racist or far right movement, is you being hysterical.
Read what I said.
I said border security has been improving since 2007 and provided stats. I am not against border security.
I want jobs but look at the stats. To create jobs with tax cuts our debt is sky rocketing. This year will be close to double the debt of the last year of the Obama Presidency.

You don't get to make hysterical rants about "Nazis" and then walk it back to discussing debt, without admitting that you were just talking shit, just one post ago.
No you brought in the economy and the border. You said Trump is giving voice to many people.
I agreed. Some of those people he is giving voice to like no other President are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and NAZIS.

White Supremacist and Nazi groups are endorsing Trump FACT.

The economy and the border are separate issues.

The people that Trump gave a voice to, are the working class whites of the Rust Belt, which is why Trump won the Rust Belt states that no one thought he could.

THat you can't admit that, and have to smear them by trying to conflate them with Nazis, is you being a prick.
Trump has given voice to many, including Nazis and White Supremacists.
I am not saying all people he has given voice to are Nazis and White Supremacists.

I agree that Trump's campaign identified that the Democrats were ignoring a large group of working or former working people in the mid-west. Many of those white.
The Democrats brag about helping all in need; immigrants, minorities, the disabled etc. They said we are in need, also why are they not helping us?
An accurate observation.
To take the presidency the Democrats have to start helping those people. But they do not have to help the Nazi's etc.

Trump has no shame. The mid-west hard working people were worthy. But he has no morals, so anybody that would back him he would back; white supremacists.
Trump measures the worth of a group based on what they can do for him, not what he can do for them.

He lies and cheats to get what he can in the short term without regard for longterm. It will be the same for the midwest demographic.He will kick them aside when their worth declines.

Ask many of his loyal staff he has kicked to the road when they challenged him or he did not need anymore. Talk to his wives. It is how he treats everyone.

When you say that nazis are significant portion of the Trump base, you are smearing all Trump supporters, and half the nation, indeed, you are smearing the nation as as whole.

IN reality, nazis and white supremacists are a vanishingly small fringe of no importance and no voice.

When you make a statement, accusing Trump of pandering to nazis, you are in bat shit crazy land, and don't get to jump back and forth from that and discussing real issues such as debt level.

I am not going to treat your points with any respect, if you pepper your posts with bad shit crazy Godwining shit.

DON'T BE A BAT SHIT CRAZY ASSHOLE. ANd you won't be treated like one.

Read what I said.
I said border security has been improving since 2007 and provided stats. I am not against border security.
I want jobs but look at the stats. To create jobs with tax cuts our debt is sky rocketing. This year will be close to double the debt of the last year of the Obama Presidency.

You don't get to make hysterical rants about "Nazis" and then walk it back to discussing debt, without admitting that you were just talking shit, just one post ago.
No you brought in the economy and the border. You said Trump is giving voice to many people.
I agreed. Some of those people he is giving voice to like no other President are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and NAZIS.

The people that Trump gave a voice to, are the working class whites of the Rust Belt, which is why Trump won the Rust Belt states that no one thought he could.

THat you can't admit that, and have to smear them by trying to conflate them with Nazis, is you being a prick.
I am not saying all people he has given voice to are Nazis and White Supremacists.

I agree that Trump's campaign identified that the Democrats were ignoring a large group of working or former working people in the mid-west. Many of those white.
The Democrats brag about helping all in need; immigrants, minorities, the disabled etc. They said we are in need, also why are they not helping us?
An accurate observation.
To take the presidency the Democrats have to start helping those people. But they do not have to help the Nazi's etc.

Trump has no shame. The mid-west hard working people were worthy. But he has no morals, so anybody that would back him he would back; white supremacists.
Trump measures the worth of a group based on what they can do for him, not what he can do for them.

He lies and cheats to get what he can in the short term without regard for longterm. It will be the same for the midwest demographic.He will kick them aside when their worth declines.

Ask many of his loyal staff he has kicked to the road when they challenged him or he did not need anymore. Talk to his wives. It is how he treats everyone.

When you say that nazis are significant portion of the Trump base, you are smearing all Trump supporters, and half the nation, indeed, you are smearing the nation as as whole.

IN reality, nazis and white supremacists are a vanishingly small fringe of no importance and no voice.

When you make a statement, accusing Trump of pandering to nazis, you are in bat shit crazy land, and don't get to jump back and forth from that and discussing real issues such as debt level.

I am not going to treat your points with any respect, if you pepper your posts with bad shit crazy Godwining shit.

Where did I say the Nazis were a significant portion of Trump's base. Please show me. You make stuff up just like Trump.
You must show me where I said SIGNIFICANT.

While Trump is in office the number of white supremacists and Nazis has hit a new high as have hate crimes
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/

You do not think Trump pandered to Nazis in 2016. Read this article. See how he changes his tune on David Duke leading up to the election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/

It sounds like you cannot chew gum and walk at the same time.

Is it too complex for you to talk about hate groups supporting Trump and the debt. If it is too much just say so.

An accurate observation.

Where did I say the Nazis were a significant portion of Trump's base. Please show me. You make stuff up just like Trump.
You must show me where I said SIGNIFICANT.

While Trump is in office the number of white supremacists and Nazis has hit a new high as have hate crimes

You do not think Trump pandered to Nazis in 2016. Read this article. See how he changes his tune on David Duke leading up to the election.

It sounds like you cannot chew gum and walk at the same time.

Is it too complex for you to talk about hate groups supporting Trump and the debt. If it is too much just say so.

1. So, are you admitting that nazis and white supremacists are a insignificant fringe in American politics?

2. White supremacists are an insignificant fringe. The need by the Left to pretend otherwise is a mental issue, not a political issue.

3. Trump has been clear in his dismissal and disavowal of white supremacists and nazis. YOu guys have ONE time, he blew off a question, I should say, "question" to hang your hat on. I assume that your link makes a mountain of that molehill, and I dismiss it. If you have anything beyond that, you may present it.

4. You actions here, show that you consider these people to be significant. They are significant to YOU. There is no evidence that Trump cares about them.

5. ONe cannot have a discussion about serious issues, with someone who is having a hissy fit. Choose which one you want to be.

As a long time independent, former Dim, I must say the fact that the Trump phenomenon has been a long time coming.

I think it’s safe to say democrats have a problem.

Trump has created a cult not a rational political following. Trump has conned these poor people into thinking they cannot survive unless he is President. The Trump cultists are all brainwashed. Most had very small brains to wash.

Trump has created a path towards a better life. It's why we're seeing so many people fleeing the democrat plantation.

... Many Republicans do not like Trump.
The Trump follower is far from traditional conservative Republicans. The commonality is they are under educated, under employed, white, older and feel they have been ignored by traditional politicians; both Democrats and Republicans.

So says his 94% approval rating among Republicans.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

I guess if you're counting pure numbers relative to attendance at a hockey game, there are "many" Republicans in the 6% that don't approve.

I think it’s safe to say democrats have a problem.

Trump has created a cult not a rational political following. Trump has conned these poor people into thinking they cannot survive unless he is President. The Trump cultists are all brainwashed. Most had very small brains to wash.

Trump has created a path towards a better life. It's why we're seeing so many people fleeing the democrat plantation.

... Many Republicans do not like Trump.
The Trump follower is far from traditional conservative Republicans. The commonality is they are under educated, under employed, white, older and feel they have been ignored by traditional politicians; both Democrats and Republicans.

So says his 94% approval rating among Republicans.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

I guess if you're counting pure numbers relative to attendance at a hockey game, there are "many" Republicans in the 6% that don't approve.

Many people who once considered themself a Republican, no longer do. The Republican party is now the party of Trump. There are many that were Democrats and independents that consider themself Republicans as long as Trump leads the party.

Forum List

Back