CDZ Why aren't the Reasons for age of Consent laws Given Out?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I saw the FZ thread for the latest Pedo banning and I was wondering would it help to point out the physiological constraints on sex?

Primetime for women to have babies is 16-30. Earlier than that is dangerous for mother and child. Abortion can lead to incompetent cervix and therefore infertility at any age.

Psychosis may not become obvious until as late as mid 20s but 18 is more common.

Getting emotional about some sleaze bag ignores physiological reasons for such laws as with Paraguay and Japan which do not have age of consent laws. Why not better publicize such data and try to avoid sex tourism and the rest of this crap?

I saw the FZ thread for the latest Pedo banning and I was wondering would it help to point out the physiological constraints on sex?

Primetime for women to have babies is 16-30. Earlier than that is dangerous for mother and child. Abortion can lead to incompetent cervix and therefore infertility at any age.

Psychosis may not become obvious until as late as mid 20s but 18 is more common.

Getting emotional about some sleaze bag ignores physiological reasons for such laws as with Paraguay and Japan which do not have age of consent laws. Why not better publicize such data and try to avoid sex tourism and the rest of this crap?

They vary widely dependent on social pressure of the area and religious beliefs.

In reality the physiology of reproduction in the homosapien does vary. The optimum breeding age in some cultures is extended when reproduction is delayed to an older age. Women tend to live longer and have a later start in their breeding cycle. The opposite is true in societies where younger women breed. Women tend to reach sexual maturity sooner and don't live as long.

I wish I could give you a reference to this study but it was years ago and I am not even sure it would be on the internet.

In reality the physiology of reproduction in the homosapien does vary. The optimum breeding age in some cultures is extended when reproduction is delayed to an older age. Women tend to live longer and have a later start in their breeding cycle. The opposite is true in societies where younger women breed. Women tend to reach sexual maturity sooner and don't live as long.

I wish I could give you a reference to this study but it was years ago and I am not even sure it would be on the internet.

How age affects pregnancy - BabyCentre

Pregnancy at Different Ages 20s 30s and 40s - HowStuffWorks

Global Social Problems - Allan Mazur - Google Books

The first two of your links are studies done in the US and have nothing to do with other cultures and the last one has nothing to do with the subject at all. It deals only with social problems that exist in "modern" cultures. I will spend some time to find corroborating evidence for my memory. I'm old and it might take a while so please - no holding your breath - enough young people die as it is. :)

The first two of your links are studies done in the US and have nothing to do with other cultures and the last one has nothing to do with the subject at all. It deals only with social problems that exist in "modern" cultures. I will spend some time to find corroborating evidence for my memory. I'm old and it might take a while so please - no holding your breath - enough young people die as it is. :)

Age of consent varies by country, religion and culture not just by state. Optimal age of child birth is also, along with education and health standards. All factors are involved.
Breeding age, when menses begins, depend on physical health, activity, weight, body fat and temperature of region. Those in warmer climates tend to begin earlier than in northern countries.
All these play a role in determining the best age for both the woman and for the baby.

Forum List

Back