CDZ Is revolution or uprising in America inevitable future?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
What may be a worse situation?
Given the state of the economy, the growing disparity of wealth, joblessness, and increasing negative views of the government, do you think it will hit a breaking point where Americans decide to revolt and overthrow the government/wealthy elite?
Or is that more likely an extreme scenario that will never happen?
I suppose it will be not a bad future.

If that is not happening in the EU and China where such problems are much worse why would it happen here?

I believe there will be some kind of revolution/reconstruction because people here are free to learn what they have lost.

In order for there to be a revolution you need a leader. There are no leaders willing to go against the grain and no leaders with the type of charisma needed to see a revolution through. The last leader the US had was Malcolm X.

Revolution? No. What you will see is a lot more defiance and resistance. A lot more simple incivility.

Let's organize an internet revolution. Actually you could organize a protest through social networking sites. I think you are referring to the people who were arrested for organizing rioting and looting through facebook last summer. There are so many possibilities.

Revolution can be understood in an agreeable manner by everyone who is individually responsible for causing the revolution to happen in time and place. The example in America is a classic example of a Revolution. The problem with Revolution based upon the combined total of many individuals all agreeing to leave behind the old dictatorships, and leave behind the old tyrannies, is that the existing dictators and the existing tyrants prefer that the revolutionary individuals keep paying the dictators when told to pay; hence such pogroms as the so called Revolutionary War.

Today there is a revolutionary improvement in communication technology as revolutionary - if not more revolutionary - as the invention and use of the printing press, the invention and use of the radio, the invention and use of television, and this advancement in connectivity connects almost everyone to almost everyone else on earth and does so almost immediately, and does so with minimal cost, and the technology is still undergoing free market adaptation force, as people are still demanding from many competitive suppliers higher, and higher quality, at lower, and lower costs, so the peak advance in higher quality and lower cost in this new technology is far from that ultimate peak, and already the old tyrannies and old dictatorships are suffering a huge loss in criminal power of deception as anyone is able to expose any of their lies anytime with little cost in most cases.

In some cases, such as the Edward Snowden example, the use of this new interconnectivity can become a source of great trouble.

Another case is the case of Jim Bell.

Assassination Politics
by Jim Bell

Revolutionary ideas can spread as well as counter-revolutionary ideas, leaving the power to choose right from wrong up to the individual where responsibility starts and ends.

Paypal was one of the first attempts by those who created it, produced it, and maintain it, before selling it, to replace the old tyranny of despotic monopoly "legal tender," and even now newer, better, and higher quality, and lower cost competitors are edging their way into a formerly well defended criminal enterprise: subsidized by criminal governments.

Bitcoin currently tops the list, but many other's such as Onecoin, now offering gold backed encrypted currency, add to the growing competitive industry.

Old tyrannies, however, do not give up easily.

Last edited:
Average Americans are too complacent in carrying on about their daily lives. This country just adapts to negativity instead of doing something about it, but I think it's because the average person feels it's inevitable or impossible to prevent, anyway. So took part and get your own profit.

What may be a worse situation?
Given the state of the economy, the growing disparity of wealth, joblessness, and increasing negative views of the government, do you think it will hit a breaking point where Americans decide to revolt and overthrow the government/wealthy elite?
Or is that more likely an extreme scenario that will never happen?
I suppose it will be not a bad future.
That's a very Marxist idea and doubtful. Our government has been like this from its inception and we've managed to survive it.

I am very surprised there hasn't been an uprising already. I have no doubt that if things don't turn around soon people will take drastic measures.

Average Americans are too complacent in carrying on about their daily lives. This country just adapts to negativity instead of doing something about it, but I think it's because the average person feels it's inevitable or impossible to prevent, anyway. So took part and get your own profit.
Or, the average person is pretty damn grateful to live in this country; is largely content with the freedom and opportunity they have and, unlike so many right wingers who post here, do not hate those who are different. This nation is better, stronger, freer than it was last year and will continue to become better, freer and stronger year by year.

I am very surprised there hasn't been an uprising already. I have no doubt that if things don't turn around soon people will take drastic measures.

We live in a period of unprecedented freedom. That is certainly scary for some people. But dissatisfaction is based not upon any level of actual hardship but rather living a life that has spoiled people. Spoiled people bitch, they don't revolt. So we will just continue to hear ceaseless bitching.

We live in a period of unprecedented freedom. That is certainly scary for some people. But dissatisfaction is based not upon any level of actual hardship but rather living a life that has spoiled people. Spoiled people bitch, they don't revolt. So we will just continue to hear ceaseless bitching.
True.

And the majority of those complaining are the ones the most frightened by this period of unprecedented freedom.

Or, the average person is pretty damn grateful to live in this country; is largely content with the freedom and opportunity they have and, unlike so many right wingers who post here, do not hate those who are different. This nation is better, stronger, freer than it was last year and will continue to become better, freer and stronger year by year.
Careful with your broad brush. I am a fiscal conservative and certainly do not hate those that are different.

Forum List

Back