Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.
But when they do get one and start shooting you aren't willing to allow self defense from armed teachers. Meaning you enable these killers. Not one of you enablers have came up with anything to stop it except "common sense gun laws" and you can't ever seem to tell us what those are or how they will stop a criminal who by nature does not obey laws.
I never said not to arm teachers, in fact, if you remember, I said to even arm the children, then NOBODY would go near a school again to shoot it up.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
But when they do get one and start shooting you aren't willing to allow self defense from armed teachers. Meaning you enable these killers. Not one of you enablers have came up with anything to stop it except "common sense gun laws" and you can't ever seem to tell us what those are or how they will stop a criminal who by nature does not obey laws.
I never said not to arm teachers, in fact, if you remember, I said to even arm the children, then NOBODY would go near a school again to shoot it up.
You get more ridiculous with each of your troll posts.

You get more ridiculous with each of your troll posts.
Children have a 2nd Amendment right to pack. Or would you deny them their 2nd Amendment rights?

NukesbyKliban.gif

In the real world there are no fairy fart fixes.

A good man/woman with a gun is the only way to stop a bad one with a gun..

Get a friggin clue….
If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

It's clear you are simple minded....
So what doesn't work in my plan?

There are already millions of guns out there….

You will never get rid of guns….
Not trying to get rid of guns. So you have nothing. Got it.

You are confused....

You said....

"If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple"

That sounds like the first step in getting rid of guns to me.....

If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

It's clear you are simple minded....
So what doesn't work in my plan?

There are already millions of guns out there….

You will never get rid of guns….
Not trying to get rid of guns. So you have nothing. Got it.

You are confused....

You said....

"If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple"

That sounds like the first step in getting rid of guns to me.....
No, just those kind. Not all guns.

It's funny. I've been al libertarian all my life. But the idea that some weapons are too dangerous for the general population to wield doesn't seem particularly controversial. In a libertarian utopia, perhaps, we could have no regulations at all on weapon ownership. But seriously, do any of you want to see your weird neighbor building up a stockpile of military-grade armaments?

Personally, I don't think we have a gun problem. I think we have a crazy problem. Unfortunately the crazy problem is much harder to solve. But until we do solve it, as long as we have loonies wandering into Wal-Mart to buy guns, I have no problem with limiting the supply of the really dangerous shit.

Asshole, what the hell has happened to our nation that we need guards at our schools and churches? How do you guard against someone shooting from 400 yards away as the children are unloading from a bus? How about outdoor concerts? You assholes that put guns on a higher pedestal than the lives of our children are the problem.
OK Mr Negative: What's YOUR idea for stopping the mass shooter ? Offer him a lollipop or an ice cream cone ? Sing him a song ?

You do as much as you can do, within reason. Arming the schools is a no-brainer (except for you who have no brains)

School kids are supposed to live in prisons and like it.

They should be fortresses of cement and barbed wire.

That's the only way to keep the fetus safe.

Huh?

What?

Not fetuses? But I thought we are supposed to care.

You mean, they are kids already born and wearing clothes and stuff?

In that case, fuk 'em. Who cares? Throw them some guns. It'll get sorted out.

Come back to me when it's about those awful liberals killing a fetus.

And Gawd, dammit, don't waste my time on the born.
Everything should be taken in moderation - including alcoholic beverages.

where did I say the white supremacsist loser wasn't 19

what facts are incorrect? in case you're too sub literate to notice, 19 is a TEEN. :cuckoo:

don't see any rant there. but I do know that's how rightwingnut NRA shills characterize anything you don't agree with.

dismissed.
He is not white, nor is he a supremacist, according to the Deleon County cops.

dismissed

When I was a kid we did fine with 0 SROs in our schools.

Last edited:
The bastard in Vegas did just that. You damned well know that we are not talking about criminals, we are talking about crazies, and, yes, most buy their guns legally. And the war weapons are their choice to carry out their slaughter. And people like you enable them, and, really, are accessories to their murder.
Actually the NRA has spoken out in favor of gun control on a number of occasions, as has president Trump. Almost all mass shooting have involved NOT assault weapons (including Parkland-AR15 is not an assault weapon-if there even is such a thing, other than a term invented by liberals)

And what people like me speak out in favor of is adequate PROTECTION in schools, And you ?

In the real world there are no fairy fart fixes.

A good man/woman with a gun is the only way to stop a bad one with a gun..

Get a friggin clue….
And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?

And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?
You might need one someday. what if a gang of a dozen motorcycle or MS-13 thugs shows up on your front lawn ?

PS - almost all mass shooting did not involve an assault rifle.

The bastard in Vegas did just that. You damned well know that we are not talking about criminals, we are talking about crazies, and, yes, most buy their guns legally. And the war weapons are their choice to carry out their slaughter. And people like you enable them, and, really, are accessories to their murder.
Actually the NRA has spoken out in favor of gun control on a number of occasions, as has president Trump. Almost all mass shooting have involved NOT assault weapons (including Parkland-AR15 is not an assault weapon-if there even is such a thing, other than a term invented by liberals)

And what people like me speak out in favor of is adequate PROTECTION in schools, And you ?
Jesus fuck you people are such assholes " OMG OMG it's not an assault rife OMG OMG OMG""

Look, you have no argument else you would not have to resort to that stupids argument,.

Everyone knows what is mean by assault type rifles.

We had an assault rifle ban - what guns were included? Well, asshole?

You & your Nazi buddies the NRA rather see kids slaughtered than give up your toys.

You can't even admit that those AR15s upped the bodt count,

How about you pull your head out the NRA's ass & be fucking honest for once.

Forum List

Back