Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.

The reason we have government, and laws, and police, is so we don't have to be preoccupied with personal security.
About twenty years ago we had a christmas time shooting spree in Dayton. These scum bags decided to go on a kiling spree and killed a kid over a hundred dollar pair of shoes. They took a life and risked a life time in prison over a hundred dollar pair of shoes! We had cops and government back then yet these scums still did what they did. If you are not worried about security and think the government is giong to take care of that for you, I think you are going to be disappointed.

Lack of armed security is not the root cause of this problem, bub.

A mentally ill person who wishes to cause harm will find a way. Cruz should have been prevented from purchasing weapons, and put in a mental institute. If you want to solve the problem, identify the real cause.

I'm all in favor of proper security, including allowing properly trained teachers to conceal carry...but that wouldn't stop a mental/evil whackjob from mowing down a bunch of kids with a truck.

"Root" cause are one thing. Having adequate SECURITY in place is another. The latter is the higher priority right now. Once the schools are secured against new shooters, we can talk about root causes all we like.

As for the truck scenario, there's lots of scenarios. Hell, somebody could walk in with a nuclear bomb, or sarin gas, or a hand grenade. And sure, Cruz should have been attended to for mental illness. None of this means you don't guard against shooters.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.

It's okay for them to have access to a revolver? How about a 9mm semi-auto?
Assault weapons outgun anyone who is trying to protect the school. I thought a mod would be smart enough to figure that out. NO WAIT! You're right, I'm not surprised at how dumb you all are here.

YES I POINT OUT THE LOONY LOW IQ OF JILLIAN who said "Nikolas is not an Hispanic name." and that he was a white supremist". You know Jillian your goofy rants get tiresome. You are entitled to your point of view but please present your views with less mockery. CRUZ is a Hispanic name. I stand corrected it is not de Jesus Cruz. Nikolas and his brother were adopted into a Hispanic family. The latest new parents have made claims against the adopted boys monies.

Last edited:
Assault weapons outgun anyone who is trying to protect the school.

Define "assault" weapon.

I thought a mod would be smart enough to figure that out. NO WAIT! You're right, I'm not surprised at how dumb you all are here.

You must be getting frustrated being called out on your flawed opinion if you have to resort to name calling.

YES I POINT OUT THE LOONY LOW IQ OF JILLIAN who said "Nikolas is not an Hispanic name." and that he was a white supremist". You know Jillian your goofy rants get tiresome. You are entitled to your point of view but I wish you could present your views without silly mockery. YO: What part of his last name: DE JESUS CRUZ...IS NOT HISPANIC.

His name is not de Jesus. It's Nikolas Cruz, not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz as first erroneously reported.

Assault weapons outgun anyone who is trying to protect the school.

Define "assault" weapon.

I thought a mod would be smart enough to figure that out. NO WAIT! You're right, I'm not surprised at how dumb you all are here.

You must be getting frustrated being called out on your flawed opinion if you have to resort to name calling.
That's all you gun suckers do is call me names, lol.

If you want to know what an assault weapon is, they have this new invention called GOOGLE. :lmao:

School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.

It's okay for them to have access to a revolver? How about a 9mm semi-auto?
Assault weapons outgun anyone who is trying to protect the school. I thought a mod would be smart enough to figure that out. NO WAIT! You're right, I'm not surprised at how dumb you all are here.
We are all dumb when it comes to this. If there were a simple solution we would have applied it by now. I do not want my kids shot. You do not want your kids shot. The left does not want their kids shot, the right does not want thier kids shot. I want it to stop. I look back at history and I think of times we have tried to legislate out of problems like this. Lets take prohibition for instance. Alcohol was a destructive force in the nation and we outlawed it. This made the value of alcohol soar and made supplying alcohol extremely profitable. Out of these high profit margins came organized crime chasing the profit margins. This is what made organized crime previlent in America. The solution became the problem. In the end they repealed it. The drug war , how has that gone. Same thing happened, the cartels grew rich and we have record numbers dying of overdose. It has made things worse. I would rather do nothing than make it worse. Instead of calling each other stupid, we should have cooler heads and make slow smart decisions!

Lack of armed security is not the root cause of this problem, bub.

A mentally ill person who wishes to cause harm will find a way. Cruz should have been prevented from purchasing weapons, and put in a mental institute. If you want to solve the problem, identify the real cause.

I'm all in favor of proper security, including allowing properly trained teachers to conceal carry...but that wouldn't stop a mental/evil whackjob from mowing down a bunch of kids with a truck.

"Root" cause are one thing. Having adequate SECURITY in place is another. The latter is the higher priority right now. Once the schools are secured against new shooters, we can talk about root causes all we like.

As for the truck scenario, there's lots of scenarios. Hell, somebody could walk in with a nuclear bomb, or sarin gas, or a hand grenade. And sure, Cruz should have been attended to for mental illness. None of this means you don't guard against shooters.

Here's a thought. How about requiring schools to immediately identify the violent and mentally disturbed kids and then doing something about them.

One big problem with Cruz is that his school had stopped disciplining disruptive and violent students due to "racial equity" issues...i.e. black and hispanics were more violent than whites. And the result is that he killed 17 people. How about reversing such SJW Prog policies as well?

I'll also note that trying to massively staff up thousands of schools with armed security guards will work out just as well as massively staffing airports with TSA agents.

Last edited:

If you want to know what an assault weapon is, they have this new invention called GOOGLE. :lmao:

No, I want YOU to tell us what an assault weapon is, since you're such an authority on this topic. Are you going to run away from this thread too like the dishonest and dishonorable coward you are? :lmao:

Does this mean you are opposing having armed guards in the school carry assault rifles ? I'd say they should have them.

Secondly, assault weapons can outgun someone with a handgun, but that still doesn't stop a good guy with a handgun (ex. armed teacher) from finding a hiding spot and putting a well-aimed shot right at the perpetrator's head or neck (or torso if he is without body armor). In which case, he will be just as dead as if he were shot by an assault rifle.

No, I want YOU to tell us what an assault weapon is, since you're such an authority on this topic. Are you going to run away from this thread too like the dishonest and dishonorable coward you are? :lmao:
So name calling is good now? Or is it only when you get frustrated? :biggrin:

Does this mean you are opposing having armed guards in the school carry assault rifles ? I'd say they should have them.

Secondly, assault weapons can outgun someone with a handgun, but that still doesn't stop a good guy with a handgun (ex. armed teacher) from finding a hiding spot and putting a well-aimed shot right at the perpetrator's head or neck (or torso if he is without body armor). In which case, he will be just as dead as if he were shot by an assault rifle.
So you don't mind that a school shooter can outgun those trying to protect the children. Good to know.

Yikes! Can everyone just untitled.png

So you don't mind that a school shooter can outgun those trying to protect the children. Good to know.

Good to know that you post things that make absolutely no sense. Not only did I never say it's OK for a school shooter to outgun those trying to protect the children, but I DID SAY >> "...having armed guards in the school carry assault rifles ? I'd say they should have them."

Forum List

Back