Why Aren't Schoolkids Protesting About Lax School SECURITY ?

Go fuck yourself. I'd rather be around people that said "fuck" than a lyiong POS like you.

You are lying about the results of a assault rifle ban. The use of these semi-automatic rifles in mass shooingsr fell & then went back up when your dickhead buddies refused to renew it. Blood is o0n your handsa.

Shove your definition up your dishonest ass. I know what a true assault rifle is & I know what trhe commonly used term meabs.
Looks like you need a good message board ass-kicking . OK. here it is >>

1. In 2003, the Task Force on Community Preventive Services, an independent, non-federal task force, examined an assortment of firearms laws, including the Assault Weapons Ban (1994-2003), and found "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws reviewed for preventing violence"

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/rr/rr5214.pdf

2. A 2004 critical review of firearms research by a National Research Council committee said that an academic study of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence outcomes".

https://www.nap.edu/read/10881/chapter/6#97

3. In 2004, a research report commissioned by the National Institute of Justice found that should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes. That study by Christopher S. Koper, Daniel J. Woods, and Jeffrey A. Roth of the Jerry Lee Center of Criminology, University of Pennsylvania found no statistically significant evidence that either the assault weapons ban or the ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds had reduced gun murders.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/204431.pdf

Research by gun advocate John Lott found no impact of these bans on violent crime rates.

More Guns, Less Crime

Schools can have security & even an armed resource officer.
"AN" armed means only one. That's not enough. The Florida legislature is recommending 10 armed teachers (and/or other school employees) per school.

And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?
To defend ourselves (and thousands of school kids) from these "crazy people with these guns", who will get them, whether they're banned or not. Gee, that was tough, huh ?

Jesus fuck you people are such assholes " OMG OMG it's not an assault rife OMG OMG OMG""

Look, you have no argument else you would not have to resort to that stupids argument,.

Everyone knows what is mean by assault type rifles.

We had an assault rifle ban - what guns were included? Well, asshole?

You & your Nazi buddies the NRA rather see kids slaughtered than give up your toys.

You can't even admit that those AR15s upped the bodt count,

How about you pull your head out the NRA's ass & be fucking honest for once.
"Everyone" knows what is meant by assault type rifles ? Yeah ?

So you think YOU know ? Why don't you tell us ? G'wan.

In the real world there are no fairy fart fixes.

A good man/woman with a gun is the only way to stop a bad one with a gun..

Get a friggin clue….
And a bad man toting an assault type rifles with a 150 round magazine is tougher to stop. So why rhe fuck do you asswiprs want to keep arming crazy people with these guns?

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

We may need to fight you Nazis one day…..

You are trying to undermine democracy.

You Cheat at Elections…

You use the full force of the government against your political foes..

Gun lovers want to keep the right to protect themselves

and remain free from liberal tyranny.
Wow, you support Trump who supports the Nazi fucks from NC. Wow you Trumpettes really like to play the "I know you are but what am I game". Personally, I quit that in the second grade. Maybe you did not make it that far.

I vote. Your party has the worst record on voting rights. First you gerrymandered to cheat. Then you asswipes even suppressed the vote with you photo ID bullshit. Then you reduced voting hours. You reduced the number of voting stations.

I love the way you pretend patriots piss on voting rights.

You don't need an AR-15 to protect yourself.

Hey Dip Shit…

Explain how voter id’s suppress the vote,

you can’t because you are full of shit.

Your ignorant liberal bullshit doesn’t fly..

We all know you liberals have to cheat to win…

PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIALS IN HOT WATER: 100,000 Illegal Voters Suspected in Hidden Data * 100PercentFedUp.com

Face it Nazi, you will never get our guns....

You are quite the fucking moron.

Your party even admitted it.

After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.

'Now, assfuck, why would he say that?

To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.
'My God, why don't you just STFU until you get better informed.

You are either stupid or you're a Zealot...

I think you tip the scales on the stupid side.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
School security starts with other school kids not having access to AR15s.
Me and my friends had access to plenty of guns when we went to school, but we never shot people.

Why are you so so fucking stupid that you see no problem with people having easy access to assault type weapons?

Those kids are wayyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than you & your right wing dumbasses.

Go fuck yourselves & your fake giving a shit about the kids, ll you care about is being about to tote around a semi-aitomatic assault type weapon because it is the only way you can get it up.

Why are you so fucking stupid that you can't see that of course I see a problem with SOME people having easy access to assault type weapons ? Those particular people who, by their violent history have shown they are unqualified to possess ANY weapon.

And Why are you so so fucking stupid that you don't know that banning guns from law-abiding people, merely gives added advantage to criminal shooters, who will get their guns on the criminal grapevine ? ..completely apart from govt gun control.

No, the kids are NOT smarter, Thy are being manipulated like puppets by gun-control adults. The same liberal idiots who set up gun-free zones, responsible for hundreds of deaths. If the kids were smarter than they are, they would be Protesting About Lax School SECURITY, instead of being programmed to rant only about gun control.

You will NEVER EVER keep people with mental issues from getting these guns.

What action did Cruz take that the NRA would agree to ban gun ownership?

1) Getting expelled from hogh school for fighting? Does that men a lifetime ban?
2) Saying you want to kill people?
3) Cutting yourself online
4) Grieving the loss of a parent? Turn in your guns?

We can take lots of actions to help make schools mote secure.

If they fail, how about we don't hand them such a killing machine?

Just because you dipsticks get your jollies playing tough guy with an AR-15
Hey retard, pistols are a far more dangerous close quarters weapon than an unecessarilly long AR-15. Do you know why this shooter picked an AR-15? ...because they look cool. In other words, he is an ignorant fool like you who thinks an AR-15 is the most dangerous weapon for close quarters.

You ignorant retards are going to one day make it so they have the best weapons in their hands for massacres. At least for now they are using unwieldy and difficult to hide rifles.

Last edited:
If inside the building, whatever weapon they have, they go down in seconds with cooking oil, no exceptions. There is no traction apparatus against cooking oil, whether the oil is activated from ceiling reservoirs, pressurized wall hoses, or from a teacher's cooking-oil pistol. Activated kevlar partitions with card-swipe/fingerprint shooting ports make the capture irreversible. After having psychologically disrupted the attacker with incoordination, a net dropped over the attacker(s) would finish the job.

Why are you so so fucking stupid that you see no problem with people having easy access to assault type weapons?

Go fuck yourselves & your fake giving a shit about the kids, ll you care about is being about to tote around a semi-aitomatic assault type weapon because it is the only way you can get it up.

Why are you so fucking stupid that you can't see that of course I see a problem with SOME people having easy access to assault type weapons ? Those particular people who, by their violent history have shown they are unqualified to possess ANY weapon.

And Why are you so so fucking stupid that you don't know that banning guns from law-abiding people, merely gives added advantage to criminal shooters, who will get their guns on the criminal grapevine ? ..completely apart from govt gun control.

No, the kids are NOT smarter, Thy are being manipulated like puppets by gun-control adults. The same liberal idiots who set up gun-free zones, responsible for hundreds of deaths. If the kids were smarter than they are, they would be Protesting About Lax School SECURITY, instead of being programmed to rant only about gun control.

1) Getting expelled from hogh school for fighting? Does that men a lifetime ban?

Hey retard, pistols are a far more dangerous close quarters weapon than an unecessarilly long AR-15. Do you know why this shooter picked an AR-15? ...because they look cool. In other words, he is an ignorant fool like you who thinks an AR-15 is the most dangerous weapon for close quarters.

You ignorant retards are going to one day make it so they have the best weapons in their hands for massacres. At least for now they are using unwieldy and difficult to hide rifles.
Long hallways, large classrooms. You asre a fiucvking idiot.

If handguns are as good why the fuck do you assholes need a gun like the AR-15?

Other than you get a hard on every time you hold it? You look in the mirror 7& Say "what a tough guy I am"? I have news, if you need an AR-15 to be a tough guy, you ain't one.

It seems rather obvious that the protester kids complaining about gun control, have been programmed to do just that, by adults who are mostly hiding in the background.

It's pretty obvious. ifyou hve a nutjob walking from th parking lot toward the school with an assault rifle in his hand, you need to stop him with guns in your hands. You're not going to fix that situation by picking up the phone and clling the police (who can't get there fast enough). It's also not going to do you any good to rant about gun control, at that point. nor re you going to stop him by offering him a lollipop or ice cream cone.

So why aren't the kids talking about school SECURITY, which is horrendously lax, all over the state ? The reason is because th eliberal adults orchestrating this "movement", if you will, are clueless about guns, security, law enforcement, and have even been programmed themselves to distrust police and security personnel with uniform and badges. Their mentality is miles apart from what needs to be done.

And what needs to be done is a no-brainer. Schools call their armed guards "school resource officers" or SROs. OK. The number of these SROs per school is horrifying. in some areas of Florida, it is an unbelieable ONE per school. In other areas, it's one eery other school, leaing some schools with ZERO protection. A dozen per school would be more like it.

And the money being spent on school security ? Florida spends twice as much on the VISIT Florida program, as on SROs. And funding for SROs has actually gone down. THIS is what kids and the knuckleheaded adult directors ought to be bitching about.
Me and my friends had access to plenty of guns when we went to school, but we never shot people.
Great logic. Not.

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

You Cheat at Elections…

Wow, you support Trump who supports the Nazi fucks from NC. Wow you Trumpettes really like to play the "I know you are but what am I game". Personally, I quit that in the second grade. Maybe you did not make it that far.

I vote. Your party has the worst record on voting rights. First you gerrymandered to cheat. Then you asswipes even suppressed the vote with you photo ID bullshit. Then you reduced voting hours. You reduced the number of voting stations.

Hey Dip Shit…

PENNSYLVANIA OFFICIALS IN HOT WATER: 100,000 Illegal Voters Suspected in Hidden Data * 100PercentFedUp.com

After PA Republican legislature passed a photo voter ID law, its leader claimed that they just won the State for Romney.

To demand that 10-12% of the eligible voters get a special ID in order to vote will reduce the number of people voting. This by definition is voter suppression.

If you thought what I posted wax wrong, you are an ignorant fool. But hey, you voted for the pussy grabber.

Jesus fuck you people are such assholes " OMG OMG it's not an assault rife OMG OMG OMG""

Look, you have no argument else you would not have to resort to that stupids argument,.

Everyone knows what is mean by assault type rifles.

We had an assault rifle ban - what guns were included? Well, asshole?

You & your Nazi buddies the NRA rather see kids slaughtered than give up your toys.

You can't even admit that those AR15s upped the bodt count,

How about you pull your head out the NRA's ass & be fucking honest for once.
"Everyone" knows what is meant by assault type rifles ? Yeah ?

So you think YOU know ? Why don't you tell us ? G'wan.
Here yiu go again. We had an assault rifle ban. Why don't you read & see what they banned?/

To defend ourselves (and thousands of school kids) from these "crazy people with these guns", who will get them, whether they're banned or not. Gee, that was tough, huh ?
So,you are claiming Cruz knew where to buy a banned weapon? Really?
And certainly, buying a gun on the black market is so easy & no chance of getting caught.

You use any excuse to hide the blood on your hands.

Long hallways, large classrooms. You asre a fiucvking idiot.

If handguns are as good why the fuck do you assholes need a gun like the AR-15?

Other than you get a hard on every time you hold it? You look in the mirror 7& Say "what a tough guy I am"? I have news, if you need an AR-15 to be a tough guy, you ain't one.
Hey retard, AR-15s are designed for targets between 50-150 yards away. I doubt one kid died more than 30 feet from the shooter, and if one did happen to die further away than that, it was only due to an errant shot. You could do FAR more damage with a pistol at short range. Quit talking about things you don't understand.

That’s Easy Dip Shit…

You Cheat at Elections…

Hey Dip Shit…

If you thought what I posted wax wrong, you are an ignorant fool. But hey, you voted for the pussy grabber.

"wax wrong"

You are the ignorant fool.......

`
I live in a rural area in northern WI. While all the schools in our area practice common sense safety protocols (keeping door locked, restricted ingress, etc) a few of the high schools have security officers but none of them are openly armed. No teachers have (or want to have) guns in class. The county has a deputy assigned to do nothing but patrol and check in with all the schools. public and private. The issue of security is always being discussed at PTA and home & school parents meetings as well as with the public school board.

Now I can say 1st hand, being a parent with two girls in high school (trained in using guns), that this latest incident in Florida has the kids ramped up politically but even up here where guns and hunting are common, the issue is gun restrictions.

`

School security starts with removing violent kids from the schools long before an incident and placing them in institutions.

School security starts with removing violent kids from the schools long before an incident and placing them in institutions.
Ya, like that's going to happen... or work. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back