Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

More Hamas propaganda? I note you didn't source where this came from because we all know it is from Hamas or their concubines like you.
I don't understand how opposition to Israel's Gaza massacre keeps growing; its supporters are always so well-reasoned and compelling.

LMFAO

Like Dumb Joe, you’ve been on the wrong side of history your whole life.

That happens in wars. It happened to the South Vietnamese, Cambodians and hundreds of other peoples who lost wars. The Arabs/Palestinians who stayed in Israel are full citizens. The “refugees” are the ones that answered the Grand Mufti’s call to Jihad and left their towns and villages so that the Muslim armies would be more easily able to eradicate the Jews. Too bad things didn’t work out for the Muslims, then Israel would be dry desert occupied by people who kill their own daughters for honor.
Cant fix stupid.

Wow! Your source is a person who writes Twitter posts in Australia. Next thing you know, you will be quoting Albert Einstein's brother Frank. I hear he was a monster!
Look here! You have so much in common with these warmongering crooks. Only you’re dumb as fuck.

Nah, your hyperbolic hissy fits get filed with all the people saying support of Gazan civilians is hatred of Jews. You nutsacks can flop around and outnutsack each other.
How about this?
1699409485348.png

Because the other Arab countries , all countries really, realize Palestinians think only of their own situation above all else, and won't compromise and don't consider the political position of the other countries.

In other words....they are troublemakers.

Sounds idiotic. Literally nothing in their approach says genocide. Israel could have pushed Gaza into the sea long ago.

Genocide is in the charter of Hamas, the ruling party of Gaza. It is literally spelled out, there.

Spot the dfference.
Your heroes. Too bad they’re war criminals. THINK!
1699409962809.png

Sounds idiotic. Literally nothing in their approach says genocide. Israel could have pushed Gaza into the sea long ago.

Genocide is in the charter of Hamas, the ruling party of Gaza. It is literally spelled out, there.

Spot the dfference.
Think dumb fuck!
1699410236098.png

Forum List

Back