Why Aren’t Liberal Women Outraged By Sharia Law?

You haven't presented one. You simply are being a troll. You have a right to your opinions, however, that doesn't stop me from disagreeing with them.

Carry on.

And you'll go on believing that Democrat women support sharia law. :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

Where did I say that? When have I said that? Hmm? Liberal women don't care. They have no clue or are willfully ignorant of the persecution of women in the Middle East under Sharia Law. Yet all of them claim to care about women.

Quit putting words in my mouth, okay?

Do I look like I am in any position to condemn anyone to hell? I'm not God. Nobody has that power. And you simply are making generalized statements. Republicans don't condemn them to death, they simply disagree. Muslims kill any they find. You speak of intolerance, but won't tolerate an opposing viewpoint.

I'm sure you'll see the irony when you realize that YOU are not tolerating an opposing viewpoint yourself :cool:

Dear TheOldSchool there is a difference between not tolerating
and acting as judge jury and executioner without due process and right to defense.

The issue with countries where Jihadists hijack govt is they bypass due process
and start issuing martial law without fair trials and democratic checks and balances.

If Americans cannot even get our act together, checking govt and corporations
by our Constitutional principles, what business do we have trying to police other countries?

Best we get our act together first and then lead by example.
We would exert more authority and influence by following our own set standards
of due process, equal protections of the laws, and right to petition to redress grievances.
We are fighting our own battles to save that process from corruption by political interests.

Where did I say that? When have I said that? Hmm? Liberal women don't care. They have no clue or are willfully ignorant of the persecution of women in the Middle East under Sharia Law. Yet all of them claim to care about women.

Man you're really good at sweeping generalizations. :thup:

Maybe one day you'll make a point. Everyone will be amazed!

Man you're really good at sweeping generalizations. :thup:

Maybe one day you'll make a point. Everyone will be amazed!

Maybe one day you will make sense. Hell will freeze over, twice. Move along now.

and acting as judge jury and executioner without due process and right to defense.

and start issuing martial law without fair trials and democratic checks and balances.

by our Constitutional principles, what business do we have trying to police other countries?

of due process, equal protections of the laws, and right to petition to redress grievances.
We are fighting our own battles to save that process from corruption by political interests.

Go find a SINGLE post of mine where I defend Islamic lunatics. Make sure to @mention me. I'll be waiting.

Last edited:
Do I look like I am in any position to condemn anyone to hell? I'm not God. Nobody has that power. And you simply are making generalized statements. Republicans don't condemn them to death, they simply disagree. Muslims kill any they find. You speak of intolerance, but won't tolerate an opposing viewpoint.

I'm sure you'll see the irony when you realize that YOU are not tolerating an opposing viewpoint yourself :cool:

Game. Set. Match.

Go find a SINGLE post of mine where I defend Islamic lunatics. Make sure to @mention me. I'll be waiting.

You are confused and fail at quoting.

One has to wonder why this is never discussed!

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature

There is a difference between womens rights today and womens rights in Sharia Law and/or Old Testament Law.

Today, women in America can speak in church!

In short, there is an obvious group of citizens in the world that want to hold women down. Even the bible punished all women in eternity with child labor pains because eve ate an apple....Seems like a direct contradictory of Liberty to me, punish all for the act of 1.

Under "Christian law" women are told they can be raped and not get pregnant.

I hope the point was made that all cultures have primitive minds and we need to stop listening to them and start seeing men/women/Muslims/Christians/Children/EVERYONE as equal. None of you are better than me and I'm no better than anyone.

A gay semi-Nego President, or his androgynous live-in "boyfriend" or their two test-tube children have no time for such trivial matters.
^
Never been so embarrassed to be an American..........so many morons watching Fox News and Info Wars getting brain rot.....Thank god the zombies never showed up, or are they still going to whooohoooooo..........idiots...

Hi TOS maybe we are talking past each other.
I was responding to your post where you were saying TK was not tolerating different views either.
And TK was saying he was not God and not judging others.

So I added that just because someone makes internal judgments
does not mean they are doing as the Jihadists and executing people for it.

You were not defending Islamic extremists but I thought you were
comparing TK in terms of religious intolerance. So i was pointing out there is a huge difference.

As long as we exercise due process and don't condemn people without defense,
that's not the same as in other countries where they not only condemn but carry out the punishment with executive
power and judicial power combined without check.

Are we on the same page now?
Sorry for the confusion.

Seems you and TK are also talking past each other
and I apologize, I didn't mean to make the confusion worse! sorry!

One has to wonder why this is never discussed!

Where is Michelle Obama’s hashtag campaign #BanShariaLaw? I guess she’d rather ban cupcakes from kindergartners.
Yet ISIS, the Taliban and other Muslim extremist groups are committing horrific acts of violence against women and children every day. Under Sharia Law, women have virtually zero rights and are routinely raped, beaten and sold off as sex slaves or child brides. Many are forced to wear a burqa and can’t even show their faces in public. Women and girls are abused, tortured, stoned, gang-raped or outright killed if they do anything their male rulers deem wrong....

Huntington Beach Feature

There is a difference between womens rights today and womens rights in Sharia Law and/or Old Testament Law.

Today, women in America can speak in church!

In short, there is an obvious group of citizens in the world that want to hold women down. Even the bible punished all women in eternity with child labor pains because eve ate an apple....Seems like a direct contradictory of Liberty to me, punish all for the act of 1.

Under "Christian law" women are told they can be raped and not get pregnant.

I hope the point was made that all cultures have primitive minds and we need to stop listening to them and start seeing men/women/Muslims/Christians/Children/EVERYONE as equal. None of you are better than me and I'm no better than anyone.

BTW under Christian law neither men nor women are supposed to be committing adultery.
So raping is a form of sexual abuse and violence, and against Christian law period.
Not to have hatred or anger in one's heart which is already murder.
And not to defile the marital covenant where the body of the husband and wife belong to each other
and are not for other people to defile this way.

I think you are confusing Christian forgiveness of such acts with tolerating them.
This is quite common for people to misteach forgiveness as enabling the harm or abuse to continue
which is not correct.

Also if Christians are teaching false things, that is a form of
bearing false witness, especially if other people are accused of that instead.

So none of the false information or the harmful abusive actions out of hatred, ill will or other negative motivation
towards others is consistent with Christianity.

I thnk you are referring to abuse of Christianity to teach messed up things which isn't the same
as the true principles in Christianity.

Conservative Americans agree with far more tenets of sharia law than any half-decent liberal.

Hi TOS
given that one of the practices in Shariah is charity for the poor,
I guess you could be right, that many conservatives argue that the
Democrats and liberals don't give as much from their own labor to charity
but want to use the govt to force others to give to charity!

If you mean keeping women down, the liberal Democrats are quick to tear down women
like Sarah Palin just as badly as they argue that Republicans jump on Hillary.

So both parties tend to practice the same patriarchal politics of
competing to dominate in the pecking order by force or coercion.

There were both cracks at Sarah Palin as Caribou Barbie
and Wendy Davis as Abortion Barbie, which are equally sexist remarks
focused on their appearance.

How can you point the finger at one and not the other political party for these tactics?

You haven't presented one. You simply are being a troll. You have a right to your opinions, however, that doesn't stop me from disagreeing with them.

Carry on.

And you'll go on believing that Democrat women support sharia law. :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

Dear TheOldSchool: and you countered by saying conservatives have more in common
and Republicans would like to go back to the days similar to Shariah Law.
How is that not a sweeping generalization?

BTW according to the real meaning of Shariah it includes all practices by Muslims
including prayer and charity, fasting and pilgrimmage.

I think you mean the embedding of religious and military authority mixed with govt mandatory rule.
That is not technically what Shariah means.

This is another reason why people aren't pushing to ban Shariah.
It isn't clear what you are banning if it is used in two different contexts
one to mean all the voluntary religious practices of Muslims
and then this other useage that means making religious codes mandatory through govt
which dont necessarily reflect true Islam but are used interchangeably. this is causing confusion.

Muslims have had to go to court to straighten this out and explain that you
cannot just ban Shariah without specifying what that means.

Ironically you say conservative Republicans support it, but in fact
the conservatives in some states were pushing to ban it.

Forum List

Back